Attention Earth People

Initiate

PostTue Oct 13, 2009 8:55 pm » by sawltydawg

concrete wrote:
sawltydawg wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:so slushup...
did you really have this dream or did you make this up...

:think:

so dirty did you really have a point or are you just fuked up

Thats quite funny, if not a bit late.

i know its sad really.....i wanted to bring an old post up to the front page....but i had nothing to say to slushes thread about his wacked-ass dream...so i took the moral lowroad and insulted the dirty
out..cya

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

oh thanks for bumping the thread I forgot about this...
I guess slushup is totally ignoring my question
hmmm its ok not a big deal
:D

Initiate

PostTue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 pm » by Wrathofkahn

antistupid wrote:
HAHAHAHA!!! That is a SMURF. Lita is what she called herself at AstroVera. Used the Lita Ford Video too.

No more talk. Just proof! :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

Writer

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 10:07 am » by Karus

Yet again, advanced beings, that will not do anything to help us, well hell thanks for nothing.

these beings always seem to say we are at a place and time that is critical, that shits going to happen, but yet if they have trully been watching us they should know that in the face of disaster or death we humans become a most dangerous race. they should also have learned that Most humans fear what they don't understand and what humans fear they try to kill it.

Now if all these disasters are about to happen then if any of us live through it we will pretty much be back in the stone age or the darkages at best. So in the end when they say we do not interfear they are saying that they want us to be primitives in the Galactic setting.

If I was you and you have another conversation with this being I would tell her either help us so that we grow into a race that is a benifit to the Universe or shut the hell up and go back to their world and leave us alone. because if watching a race go through all these disasters and do nothing is what they consider being Enlightened they can keep it!

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 pm » by domdabears

antistupid wrote:I'm asking nice.

Please take down the comment about THE GIRLS.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thank you.

Help me out. What comment are you talking about. I dont wanna go through 5 pages.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 3:32 pm » by Drextin

i don't see nothing either dom except rabbit and stupid smurfin slush's thread up.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 pm » by Wrathofkahn

antistupid wrote:I'm asking nice.

Please take down the comment about THE GIRLS.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thank you.

I will take it down since you asked so nicely. I just want to know when the girls are gonna give some actual proof of ANYTHING! No, I have not had any extensive conversation with the smurfs, but you guys have caused so many headaches here...

NO MORE RIDDLES! I ask you in respect, since I am removing my vulgar comment, to come hear bearing FACTS! No more vibrations, music videos, and especially random baiting! Maybe if the smurfs actually answered some questions in a non vague, straight forward way, we would have avoided alot of animosity! But thats not how it went down was it? It is people like you and the smurfs who give people like us the tin foil hat rep! People like you are the reason that alot of people like us are not taken seriously in our quest for the truth!

Please stick around if you have some INTELLIGENT thoughts to share with the group. However, I think I speak for ALL of DTV when I say...

LEAVE THE FUCKING SMURF SHIT AT HOME! BE WHAT YOUR SCREENNAME SUGGESTS!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm » by domdabears

psiman wrote:
I am certain it is obvious she is refering to this...

Got SMURFED?!!!!! Is that when the girls ************ after eating a blue candy?

From... post119582.html#p119582

The smiley is an image and lewd sexist discrimination, no?
Your friendly neighborhood policing librarian law student.

Thanks. I didnt go in to the forum. I just looked at the report that was sent. The only post i read was the report.

lol, Thanks wrath

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:02 pm » by Lowsix

LOL

So even the smurfs have more pull around here than regular members..

lol thats brilliant.

Fuck rabbit
Fuck the girls.
And particularly
fuck doradus and kmaro.

And psiman for being a trolling cocksucking bitch.
The fact you still have my painting in your sig should be evidence that i have no pull with admin here either, so there is no preferential treatment.

Keep on keepin on, you lonely obsessed faggot.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 pm » by domdabears

Have you sent a message to lukas at all, Low? I cant touch anyones sigs. Lucas can though.

PreviousNext