Attention Earth People

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 pm » by Drextin

LowSix wrote:LOL

So even the smurfs have more pull around here than regular members..

lol thats brilliant.

Fuck rabbit
Fuck the girls.
And particularly
fuck doradus and kmaro.

And psiman for being a trolling cocksucking bitch.
The fact you still have my painting in your sig should be evidence that i have no pull with admin here either, so there is no preferential treatment.

Keep on keepin on, you lonely obsessed faggot.

the smurfs are learning that they can get any thread locked by causing shit on them and they can run to admins when that don't work. the of course you dumbass psi running around defending them just because he don't like you.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:07 pm » by domdabears

shit, we got yelled at too. Someone cried and told on the mods. we have potty mouths. :censored:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:20 pm » by Lowsix

Yes, sure have, twice...Through Spock and Hesop, since i cant send messages, or even register a new acct bc it says email is already used, or even register through the DTV side under this user name..Along with the DMCA complaint form.

He said psi had already removed it.
Which clearly he hasn't.
joy...joy...joy.

But we BOTH saw in your chat room, Doradus openly threatening to Flood your forum and Threatening THIS forum by saying he would knock it offline..then the next day, Dtv goes down for a full day due to "too many connections"? Hmm...

I do understand though, he would have to read every thread and every post ive ever written to see that im not the problem here, but as long as Mep and his 8 LowSix Bash Threads, and Psiman and his legal threats, can send notes up to CLAIM I'm the problem around here...the perception will stick, and i wouldn't do me any favors either, so no hard feelings..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:28 pm » by Drextin

dom i'll be honest. there have been times i thought why the fuck is dtv still allowing him to be mod? but your never apologizing for who you are or what you think has won me over. i find myself waiting to see who or what you'll blow up on next. you got more balls than me and i'm just a member who doesn't stand to lose being a mod..........gots to respect that fuck it attitude.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:39 pm » by domdabears

drextin wrote:dom i'll be honest. there have been times i thought why the fuck is dtv still allowing him to be mod? but your never apologizing for who you are or what you think has won me over. i find myself waiting to see who or what you'll blow up on next. you got more balls than me and i'm just a member who doesn't stand to lose being a mod..........gots to respect that fuck it attitude.

lol, who or what i'll blow up on next?
I just blow up on the people who talk there anti american shit. they think all americans are stupid. thats who and what i generally blow up on.
Another would be someone trying to insult me. like that jet kid yesterday. he did it when i was laughing at one of your comments. i thought what you said was funny, and he didnt like me thinking what you said was funny. rock collections are fuckin funny as hell.
i dont ever blow up on innocent posters. just the ones who deserve it. i hate the fact cause im a mod people think im not allowed to express what feel. im a faul mouth person. thats how i talk in real life. i'll use curse words in all types of emotion. happy, sad, mad, or just plain talkin.
but umm... thats just who i blow up on. people who deserve it. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 pm » by Mep630

I knew you started hitting the crack pipe there slush!
=P

Crack & Forums dont mix...
:flop:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:41 pm » by Mep630

domdabears wrote:
drextin wrote:dom i'll be honest. there have been times i thought why the fuck is dtv still allowing him to be mod? but your never apologizing for who you are or what you think has won me over. i find myself waiting to see who or what you'll blow up on next. you got more balls than me and i'm just a member who doesn't stand to lose being a mod..........gots to respect that fuck it attitude.

lol, who or what i'll blow up on next?
I just blow up on the people who talk there anti american shit. they think all americans are stupid. thats who and what i generally blow up on.
Another would be someone trying to insult me. like that jet kid yesterday. he did it when i was laughing at one of your comments. i thought what you said was funny, and he didnt like me thinking what you said was funny. rock collections are fuckin funny as hell.
i dont ever blow up on innocent posters. just the ones who deserve it. i hate the fact cause im a mod people think im not allowed to express what feel. im a faul mouth person. thats how i talk in real life. i'll use curse words in all types of emotion. happy, sad, mad, or just plain talkin.
but umm... thats just who i blow up on. people who deserve it. :flop:
American's are not stupid?! Shit look at Drextin.
(lol sorry, I could not resist!)

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 4:58 pm » by Drextin

slushpup wrote:
mep630 wrote:I knew you started hitting the crack pipe there slush!
=P

Back that up, I take offense to your shit you spew today. I need not have to explain anything to you. I am a Father, Truck Driver, Work hard keep my shit clean. Crack my ass you mouthy fuck. You crossed a line today you little prick!

This coming from a person that has no credibility in my eyes. You want to get personal, lets do it. You have been trying to call me out for some time now.

I picture you as a little twerp that has his one piece official Alex Jones PJ's with the little feet in them. Monogrammed with your initials your mama sewed on them.
Sleeping under your Alex blankies and hugging your Alex stuffy Doll while your Alex Jones Night light keeps your scary room lit so you can lay back on your toddler bed and look up at the big poster of Alex on your ceiling so you can jerk off to his face.

You wanna ply with the big boys then buck up and get your shit together you ignorant BOY.

OWNED!!

i know its the quiet and nice ones you have to look out for but gotdamn.......that my friends is the truest definition of being owned i've seen!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 5:49 pm » by Lowsix

Lonely...obsessed...faggot.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 pm » by Cornbread714

slushpup wrote:
mep630 wrote:I knew you started hitting the crack pipe there slush!
=P

Back that up, I take offense to your shit you spew today. I need not have to explain anything to you. I am a Father, Truck Driver, Work hard, keep my shit clean. Crack my ass you mouthy fuck. You crossed a line today you little prick!

This coming from a person that has no credibility in my eyes. You want to get personal, lets do it. You have been trying to call me out for some time now.

I picture you as a little twerp that has his one piece official Alex Jones PJ's with the little feet in them. Monogrammed with your initials your mama sewed on them.
Sleeping under your Alex blankies and hugging your Alex stuffy Doll while your Alex Jones Night light keeps your scary room lit so you can lay back on your toddler bed and look up at the big poster of Alex on your ceiling so you can jerk off to his face.

You wanna play with the big boys then buck up and get your shit together you ignorant BOY.

OWNED!!

OWNED!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext