Attention Earth People

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 pm » by Lowsix

psiman wrote:Kinda like being classified as a serial killer, eh Slush?

LowSix wrote:LOL

So even the smurfs have more pull around here than regular members....

And psiman for being a trolling cocksucking bitch.
The fact you still have my painting in your sig should be evidence that i have no pull with admin here either, so there is no preferential treatment.

Keep on keepin on, you lonely obsessed faggot.

Go fuck yourself asshole! You have been flamebaiting, trolling, and derailing everywhere I post and then some ad nauseum since page 9 of this thread http://disclose.tv/forum/topic9480.html after this one ...topic9209.html
you say got the ohseebee banners and term removed, although it was a concerted opinion and the admins decision after having only these posts to look at.

You made all that your business while selling to everyone that you were detaching yourself from it just like how twice already you have given me permission to use a photo you say is yours (although technically have not proven because anyone can print a copy of it and take a picture like the one you posted) although I do not need your permission since it falls under fair-use, but knowing this or not you posted this bitch ass threat (post114913.html?hilit=DMCA#p114913) the "owner" of all people and demanded spock send it to admin for you. Nothing came of it after a week after you whined to the admin to "remove me with predujice for being a serial violator."

You talk about my 400 some odd infringments of your supposed copy righted artwork and then turn around and debase me in your sig in over 4000. Very mature and intelligent of you.
So, let's see what is more valuable, a persons well being and credibility or a painting?

You have been libeling me with unverified facts and instigating, through many infringements of the rules, "forum warfare" which is supposed to be enforced by the mods since Lukas' posts regarding [removed] and since that has not occured especially in light of the following quote there is slight wonder about if you are connected to admin especially after running to them for useless shit such as a member giving press for your art.

So it would seem you have proven yourself are a liar regarding that above all likelihood. I would not be surprised if you were a complusive liar. And to think that you gave "killtylerduren" permission to use it after he abused you. Give it the fuck up or it will only get nasty for you because I am sick of your shit.

The preferential treatment you recieve from certain mods has been proven and your tactics here are so clear to even lurkers that you are making my case for me. Keep trolling Low.

I do understand though, he would have to read every thread and every post ive ever written to see that im not the problem here, but as long as Mep and his 8 LowSix Bash Threads, and Psiman and his legal threats, can send notes up to CLAIM I'm the problem around here...the perception will stick, and i wouldn't do me any favors either, so no hard feelings..

Lets get this clear. 99% of my criticisms of you are verified much by your own posts here.
You are the only one who has threatened legal action so far LowSix.
And concerning the bash LowSix martyrdom you created, most of it was fabriacted and instigated by you in many opinions here.

Fick you, remove the copyright protected work.

Yes it is a violation of my copyright, regardless if Lukas chooses to honor that.
It is an original work executed in acrylic on pressed board.
There are no claims of fair use applicaple to using MY work to deride or mock me...none.

Copyright protects "original works of authorship" that are "fixed in any tangible medium of expression." Expression refers to the way in which an author describes, expresses, or illustrates something. Copyrightable works now include a vast array of creative expressions, including: writings, musical works, plays, pantomimes, choreography, artwork, photography, sculptures, architecture, motion pictures, audiovisual works, sound recordings, web pages, and computer programs. Almost all works created after 1978, even those with no mention of copyright, have copyright protection.

As soon as an author's original work is fixed in a tangible form, it is automatically protected by copyright law, including material on the Internet. Consequently, copyright owners can assert infringement claims and pursue corrective and/or legal measures without doing anything further.

Copyrighted works are protected regardless of the medium in which they are created or reproduced. Thus, copyright extends to both digital works and works transformed into a digital format. The copyright protections that are normally associated with print media also govern the use of text, graphics, sound, and video on the Web. When you create original text, images, and other content for a web site, you are most likely creating original works that are fixed in some tangible medium. A tangible medium in the online world may be a Web server, floppy disk, or CD-ROM.

Remove the copyright violation.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 6:06 pm » by Saturnv

it was a dream m8 musta been really real to you cool ...have you ever had a dream and known its a dream there the best a can wake up have a fag and get right back into it again weired you bet lol

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 pm » by Cornbread714

psiman wrote:I am asking a mod to start removing LowSix's posts that are trolling and drive-by unsubstaniated forum warfare, including the last one he posted here otherwise I might be getting banned and starting 5 new accounts with different IP addresses. One moderator here should see that his sig is flamebaiting, trolling and border-line libelous. His sig is clearly not justified.

Fuck off, Psiman. Congratulations. You have thoroughly stunk up what used to be an ok forum.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 6:12 pm » by Towelie

I didnt know what to say to this when you first put it up, still unsure as to what i think, i dont put any stock into dream interpritation especially not Freudian analysis guy was a perv and it shows in all of his work.
That was more like just a vivid dream a lucid dream is one where you are aware that your dreaming during the dream, i never have UFO dreams appart from once and it wasnt a pleasant one, the UFO made a sickening noise then missiles started flying(i never have nice dreams.)
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 pm » by Cornbread714

psiman wrote:I am asking a mod to start removing LowSix's posts that are trolling and drive-by unsubstaniated forum warfare, including the last one he posted here otherwise I might be getting banned and starting 5 new accounts with different IP addresses. One moderator here should see that his sig is flamebaiting, trolling and border-line libelous. His sig is clearly not justified.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you are the smurfs. It would sort of add up, but it just makes the whole smurf saga more lame than it already was.
Powerful angel-types could hardly be bothered to engage an a silly bitch-fight but I wouldn't put it past the smurf contingent...further proof of their all-too-human agenda. Gothic losers with too much angst and time on their hands sniveling and scheming online in their rooms at their long-suffering parent's homes.

If you are not one of those cum-guzzling shitbags, then I don't get it at all.

Anybody obsessed with LowSix's obsessions is truly in need of treatment and/or euthanasia.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 pm » by Lowsix

I didnt say SHIT about you getting five new accounts or being banned, although i have ZERO doubt that is exactly what you would do..no doubt at all..

My sig has been CLEARLY justified if you cant get the logic in asking you to remove a copyrighted work considering the law n the matter. (which you offered to remove, then refused)

Yes my work is my obsession.
Its how i make a living you dumb motherfucker.

Clearly YOUR obsession is me.

Go fuck yourself.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 6:48 pm » by Cornbread714

psiman wrote:Flick you too cornbread, I know your relation to Low. That is why you side with him even though you and I have had next to zero correspondence.

What relation is that, Psi?

I don't have to correspond with you to get the overall vibe.

I could care less what you ask the mods for. They are not stupid, neither am I.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 7:01 pm » by Lowsix

psiman wrote:@ LowSix ... Read the post you just quoted me with and you will see that I mention you never proved any copyright. Show me the copyright issue. I said I might remove it if you proved it, instead you tried to bluff me (three times over now into phailure) and threaten the owner and I with action. If you were just even slightly neutral in your request and not so threatening and insulting it would have been a null issue.

My use of the sig does not refer to you as your sig does refer to me. I have criticized you with verifiable fact and you have libeled me with unverifiable facts, not to mention as I have said the harrassment, flamebaiting, trolling and

If you want me to remove the image now you will have to make a retraction of the false light you shine on me and the unverified facts concerning this thread and have all of your posts that you have trolled and flamebaited me with from the last month deleted by admin especially any post that asserts anything about my mental health going back as far as three months to be fair. If you will not agree then I will stand by my rights. If enough is fairly retracted then I will remove the image and never use it again. I will even request the deletion of any posts I have made that you deem offensive, although I do not think you will find any except one or two. I will have my paralegal check on this in two hours and for which, if any, posts that I have marked have been deleted.

Consequently, copyright owners can assert infringement claims and pursue corrective and/or legal measures without doing anything further.

You can also be held accountable and a counter claim can be filed if your claim is deemed misdirected. One big favor from me to you just because I am nice guy. If you take that course of action you will also be involving Dtv in a legal matter regardless.

Flick you too cornbread, I know your relation to Low. That is why you side with him even though you and I have had next to zero correspondence. Other members have done kilometers worse so don't be so surprised I waited this long to personally request anything of the moderators here.

You wouldn't have a counterclaim.
All i have to do is show the original.

And I took a photo of the original for your proof as you requested,
with a sign language gesture in it. But of course you claimed it was faked..
i figured as much.

Which technically, i dont have to do.
But you pussed out, as usual..and refused to remove it.

The work is copyrighted the minute it is created.
And is protected in ALL contexts, electronic or otherwise with NO further action required. Which you would KNOW if you knew the law.

But your word is worthless.

Lol my relation to Cornbread?

Thats the one dude on here aside from Drex
that wouldnt hesitate for a second to tell me to shut the fuck up.
I mean i imagine i was caught up in his ego reference,
where he wouldnt be too far off the mark...i made the stupid mistake of ever believeing you were here for any real interaction and actually engaging you.

I own that mistake FULLY.
If hes saying i got my big ole ego wrapped up in this silly shit with you,
i couldnt honestly say he was wrong.

You have a Clear agenda. Dont doubt whatsoever its coming from the outside, and you are merely acting on orders from someone else to disrupt things here as you have..since the day you arrived.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 7:22 pm » by Lowsix

Now of COURSE you'll also claim that taking a photo of the original up against today's Active Topics page wont prove shit, but it does.

And your continued refusal is fully expected..and short of sending you the godamn thing, nothing will satisfy you..its all a game right?

Someone sent you to play a game, and here you are.
Congrats, its a winner move.

Keep on Keepin on, whatever it is youre up to..

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 pm » by Towelie

Having gave a DVD of Zombieland to my brother in law yesterday im not in any position to start talking about copyright laws, but i do understand your position Lowsix and given with whom the disagreement is with i can understand your position even more.
All that aside i just wanted to say its a nice pic, i normaly prefer a more expressionistic style but i do like that.
Psiman the artist asked you to remove his work - dont be an ass.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PreviousNext