Attention Earth People

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 pm » by TheDuck

Umm cabbaged again what was the underlying subject? :shock:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 pm » by Newearthman

Wow man, that actually happened to YOU? Sounds pretty cool! What was the underlyeing message to you?

Initiate

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 9:28 pm » by Snake Plissken

Cool post Slush, incredible dream, i noticed her name was Lita, you dont think you were visited by Lita Ford were you? (She does have a new album out soon...! :wink: )

Seriously though, that sounded like a very clear, intense and lucid dream, pease let us know if you do have more contact from this person. :flop:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 9:33 pm » by Vulcanic

Slush does your zodiac sighn anywhere near the location given to you?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 pm » by Hesop

Connection?
Almost 20 years ago, I had a very similar experience. Let's call it a dream.
It was extremely profound. I could experience all of the physical feelings, and smells.
It seemed as if I was a youngster, maybe 8 to 10 years old. I was with a small group of adults, but immediately next to a woman whose hands were on my shoulders. I assumed, this was my mother. We were standing between two pillars. Directly acroos from us was the face of the Spynx. But different from the one you see today. Immediately in front of us was a steep staircase leading down in front of the Sphynx, with another set leading from there to the right down into a darkened underground area. Among the Sphynx was a large group of people. No one ever opened their mouths to speak. But I felt every word in their thoughts. "It must be", "great sorrow until our return", "Our return will come".
My line of sight was just above the womans belt, tied around her waist. I remember vividly her perfume. I then walked down carefully all of the steps into the chamber. It was dark, but faintly lit by standing oil lamps. Then, the light from the entrance was slowly blocked out. Being covered by a large stone.

At the time of this occurance, I knew nothing of a temple opposite the Sphynx. I didn't own a PC at the time either. My wife was able to look it up at her work, and did discover this was true. However, I still knew nothing of an underground area, or it's location. Then, just a short while ago, Brillbilly posted this pic in a thread.

So, I'm still speechless and wondering.

@Snake,
I think if Slush was visited by Lita Ford, few other details would be remembered! LOL
she's just hot.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 pm » by Snake Plissken

For what its worth Slush, i used to have some pretty intense, very profound dreams when i was younger, when i was a kid my things were not so good for me, so i used the spare time i had to attempt to have lucid dreams, where i was in control. I got pretty good at it to the point where if wanted too i could go back to the same places and meet the same people/things i had dreamed about at will. I would go to sleep at night excited about wehere i would go and what other things i could discover.As reality was so shit for me at the time, it really allowed me to get through the difficult times , i would go to incredible places and meet very real and amazing people.

Unfortunately as i got older i experimented more with different relaxation techniques that allowed my mind to get to the state it needed to be in and ended up having some really scary out of body experiences. Some horrible experiences then followed and after that i created this kind of mental block that stops me from slipping into this state when i go to sleep any more.

Now, as i am much older i find it hard to get into the relaxed state that allows me to have lucid dreams and certainly do not wish to accidentally slip into another of those very bad out of body experiences again, so i dont try so much.

Im not some lunatic who THINKS they had these experiences, nor are they a cover for some childhood trauma, im just an ordinary working guy who had some genuine strange experiences. I think everyone is different but i found that after enough exploration i could force myself to go back to places i had seen only in my dreams, so maybe you could try it. :wink:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 10:56 pm » by Snake Plissken

Cheers Slush, im not really ready to put that up on here, its hard to write it down, sometimes i find it easier to tell people face to face about these things, but maybe i will try to write it down in a clear, well presented way at some point. :wink:

Foe all those Out of body experience fans, im not saying its all bad, but what happened to me was not good at all, like i said we are all different, what works for one person might not for another.

I never want to go through the same thing again.

Should write everything down one day, not sure if im ready too, not an easy process for me!! Its not even fear of ridicule that holds me back, i just find it hard to get these experiences out of my head and on to paper.

Ususally im really sceptical about some of the people who talk about out of body or seeing things in dreams, but if i am its only because my experiences were so vivid and real some accounts dont measure up. I also dont want people to get the wrong idea about what im about, im a genuinely curious mix of someone who is very grounded in reality but very open to new ideas and beliefs, however crazy people might say they are.

My odd experiences, in many of the things we discuss on this site have meant that you are speaking to someone who two sides to them that are totally at odds with each other, the really practical and the really weird!

Anyway, anough, i have slipped into some kind of bizarre self-therapy session here havent I? :wink:

Either way Slush, cheers for posting this, it has obviously really affected you and sounds like the kind of very real, very clear dreams i used to have, definitely a keeper!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 11:06 pm » by Snake Plissken

Cheers! :cheers: :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 11:41 pm » by Mikemess

Snake Plissken wrote:For what its worth Slush, i used to have some pretty intense, very profound dreams when i was younger, when i was a kid my things were not so good for me, so i used the spare time i had to attempt to have lucid dreams, where i was in control. I got pretty good at it to the point where if wanted too i could go back to the same places and meet the same people/things i had dreamed about at will. I would go to sleep at night excited about wehere i would go and what other things i could discover.As reality was so shit for me at the time, it really allowed me to get through the difficult times , i would go to incredible places and meet very real and amazing people.

Unfortunately as i got older i experimented more with different relaxation techniques that allowed my mind to get to the state it needed to be in and ended up having some really scary out of body experiences. Some horrible experiences then followed and after that i created this kind of mental block that stops me from slipping into this state when i go to sleep any more.

Now, as i am much older i find it hard to get into the relaxed state that allows me to have lucid dreams and certainly do not wish to accidentally slip into another of those very bad out of body experiences again, so i dont try so much.

Im not some lunatic who THINKS they had these experiences, nor are they a cover for some childhood trauma, im just an ordinary working guy who had some genuine strange experiences. I think everyone is different but i found that after enough exploration i could force myself to go back to places i had seen only in my dreams, so maybe you could try it. :wink:

I think that the "scary" stuff is all just a part of the process when you are allowed to experience these things. I think they are there to make you stronger and to get rid of your fears. The fears are basically not the experience but what your pre concieved notions of what is scary from what you've been taught....or a weakness on your part.

What I have learned ( been Astral Projecting for over 15 yrs ) Is that once you get rid of your fears and know that nothing can harm you...you no longer have those scary situations. Or if you did, once you become strong within yourself, you can bypass them and go on with your out of body journeys.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 06, 2009 1:39 am » by Thewatcher

For what it's worth slushpup my partner is currently learning about dreams and meditation on her learning site called worldwide mediums. Before you say ''oh no mediums'' she is an amazing person in her own way, i should know i have lived with her for 12 years and she is superb and dedicated when it comes to dreams as she is an avid believer that when we have dreams like you had slush were it is so detailed and realistic that it is most certainly a gift you do posses ''that is why you have been given this message''. I don't know how many realistic dreams you have had in your lifetime slush but can you recall any dreams that you have had that have actually happened, days possibly week's or maybe months later after experiancing them,(even the smallest and irrelevant ones) ? It's sought of like dejavu but that is when the dream was dream't and unremembered that you've been there before, which she believes ''the majority'' of us have these, who don't get the full message, that is were the gifted come into there own. The gifted are, who she believes are people who have dreams remember them and they come true simple really. So take a step back and believe that what you experianced in your dream was real as there is not many out there who can actually remember dreams like yours, ''and give after it ''so many details of what you experianced. She tells me to tell you to get youself a ''Dream Catcher'' you may think ''WoW what is that'' but i have a sense you know what i'm talking about, but incase you don't i will give you more information.....The Native peoples of the Ojibwe/Annishnabe/Chippewa tribes were the first to make dream catchers to scare away bad dreams. The history of the dream catcher has nearly been lost in the turmoil of cultural mixing and destruction that followed on the heels of the European invasion. Dream catcher history is known with some credibility due to the dedicated field work of Frances Densmore at the beginning of the last century. She conducted a careful and extensive study of many Native American cultures including that of the Ojibwe (also known as Chippewa) living in North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ontario, Canada. many tribes claim the origin and it's possible that the Dream Catcher has been around since all of the aboriginal Native Peoples of North America have been around. The story is as follows:

DREAM CATCHER

Long ago in the ancient world of the Ojibwe Nation, the Clans were all located in one general area of that place known as Turtle Island. This is the way that the old Ojibwe storytellers say how Asibikaashi (Spider Woman) helped Wanabozhoo bring giizis (sun) back to the people. To this day, Asibikaashi will build her special lodge before dawn. If you are awake at dawn, as you should be, look for her lodge and you will see this miracle of how she captured the sunrise as the light sparkles on the dew which is gathered there.

Asibikaasi took care of her children, the people of the land, and she continues to do so to this day. When the Ojibwe Nation dispersed to the four corners of North America, to fill a prophecy, Asibikaashi had a difficult time making her journey to all those cradle boards, so the mothers, sisters, & Nokomis (grandmothers) took up the practice of weaving the magical webs for the new babies using willow hoops and sinew or cordage made from plants. It is in the shape of a circle to represent how giizis travels each day across the sky. The dream catcher will filter out all the bad bawedjigewin (dreams) & allow only good thoughts to enter into our minds. You will see a small hole in the center of each dream catcher where those good bawadjige may come through. With the first rays of sunlight, the bad dreams would perish...... Interesting, but you may say ''dream catchers are to keep bad dreams away'' yes this is true but lets just say you don't want the non friendly race entering your thought process while your asleep giving you disinfo to steer you in the wrong direction...So having that ''Dream Catcher '' above your bed will most certainly help you get them good messages and information from the the likes of lita.. I most certainly believe that what you had was very real , as i could give you some examples were my partner has dream't it and believe me it's happened and the funny thing is she rarely remembers dreams but when she does i'm telling you now it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up,as i know from from firsthand experiance that it will happen,strang huh....Absolutely superb and fascinating your post to say the least as i know detailed dreams like that are most certainly very real thank's very much for sharing your experiance with us excellent..... :cheers:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Next