attn. camera folk..weird ouija...

Initiate

PostWed May 27, 2009 1:34 am » by Bink02

Just pulled this from the vid portion of this site , I was wondering what some of you camera guru's thought of this ? the second and third part I thought might be interesting , first part was too dark and the last , was well , :headscratch:

:cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 3:20 am » by Drextin

Doesn't take a camera person to see how fake all of that was.

First the girl going stupid and biting her tongue..........fake. You could tell she was trying not to smile at the end.

Second.......table chairs are visible except the very bottom......they were pulled from the bottom..............camera didn't really fall because had it the the tape would have distorted plus it fell and stuck........no additional movement....meaning it was made to look like it fell.

Third.............keeps saying it hasn't been edited but there are special effects and jump cuts everywhere.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 4:57 am » by Lowsix

drextin wrote:Doesn't take a camera person to see how fake all of that was.

First the girl going stupid and biting her tongue..........fake. You could tell she was trying not to smile at the end.

Second.......table chairs are visible except the very bottom......they were pulled from the bottom..............camera didn't really fall because had it the the tape would have distorted plus it fell and stuck........no additional movement....meaning it was made to look like it fell.

Third.............keeps saying it hasn't been edited but there are special effects and jump cuts everywhere.

yeh what he said..

Plus i happen to know personally what happens when i Hd cam hits a concrete floor while attached to a tripod..and the footage wasnt even Close to similar..lol
They didnt even get snow when that fucker hit..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed May 27, 2009 5:18 am » by Bink02

thanks, I kinda thought it was fake , sure gets frustrating , we ought to do a thread that has nothing but head scratchers , probably be hard , but there's got to be at least a few out there , that everyone could agree on that are "unexplainable " ..... :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Writer

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 pm » by Crato

Fake it's :bullshit:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 11:57 pm » by Flecktarn

drama queens ,hey girfriends lets make a shit video of me over racting then post it on youtube wont that be cool ..............NO ,NO AND YET AGAIN NO
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 12:30 am » by Zegtelzegtel

What do you guys think on ghosts/spirits??I believe in it, i saw some very strange things, know about since im about 6 years old..
I dont know what it really is..but it exists, i dont play with that i keep at a big distance...it can really be dangerous to play that ghost game if not well asisted..many wil say it shit what im saying but :badair:

this is real fake.with nice sound effectssss ...
what you think about it?????

Initiate

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:03 am » by yoursoulmate

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 am » by -Marduk-

zegtelzegtel wrote:What do you guys think on ghosts/spirits??I believe in it, i saw some very strange things, know about since im about 6 years old..
I dont know what it really is..but it exists

I believe spirits exist, but be careful if youre into experimenting in this kind of stuff
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 02, 2009 1:22 am » by Zegtelzegtel

marduk2012 wrote:[

I believe spirits exist, but be careful if youre into experimenting in this kind of stuff

Thanks for the warning......I never will do such experiments ....i have some really strange things at the home of my girl..you really dont want to test it... I saw some older guys playin at it when i was 6..the glass moved all over the alphabet, making words..he said what his name was and everything..then he asked `are you good or bad?` and that glass crashed with highspeed on the wall..and now im done with such things..

Next