Aug. 8 Hawaii The birth certificate please!

Writer

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 8:39 pm » by Acooldude

taintedsample wrote:
acooldude wrote:
abdullha14 wrote::pray: :pray: :pray: Subpoena to be delivered :pray: :pray: :pray:

I don't see the 3D embossed stamp that I see from other birth certs. I think there is something here to follow up on. I don't believe on wasting tax payer money but if he is not a legitimate canadate then he should be removed from office.
I am for the truth if that labels me as a "Birther" than so be it.

Crap.. Mine does not have a 3d label on it... So old...

Check this out within a day. Why would this have a seal and BHO's not? Old or not ?s

http://www.fakebirthcertificate.org/wp- ... ficate.jpg

Initiate

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 pm » by abdullha14

the Connecticut SSN 042-68-4425, that Obama is fraudulently using. was never assigned to him.
its clearly showing Failed when you run his data through the social security number verification system

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... 1x1024.jpg

Initiate

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 10:38 pm » by Bink02

I remember when this was examined recently here on DTV , some of these computer savy folks examined the released bc copy , showed and stated their reasons why they believed the document was false , now I am NO way a comp genius, in fact quite the opposite . But their examination along with others on the net , convinced me that .. something isn't right. But then , something happened , SHTF , with all the crap going down these days , I don't remember what it was , maybe the Bin Laden thing . The point is , it seems everytime , someone starts investigating something like this , Bam! something else happens that diverts attention somewhere else , seems to be happening alot more lately. Someone commented on here about "smoke and mirrors " hmmm , well maybe their right .
:cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm » by abdullha14

Friday, 19 August 2011; 6:00-9:00 pm ET (3:00-6:00 pm Pacific) thats about an hour from now
Orly Taitz will be a special guest on a 3 hour special prime time on nationally cyndicated radio talk show.
Douglas J. Hagmann, founder and director of the Northeast Intelligence Network will interview Ms. Taitz about the current status of her efforts as well as events taking place behind the scenes.

listen live:.winamp
windows media player

Previous