august 21 ufo caught on dash cam

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm » by Smokeydog

humanbeing wrote:I agree with ironman on this. it clearly stands in front of the trees as it makes its final pass "behind" the trees. also when watching the slow motion part, you will notice how it moves from frame to frame. notice the spacing and distance it travels from frame to frame. it was then when i noticed that it should have been in one more frame, right when it comes into view, its like it just appears one frame to late, if that makes any sense.

HELLLLLLLO CAN NO ONE READ MY POSTS LOOK AT THE OTHER VIDS ALL EXACTLY THE SAME THING IN DIFFERENT PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 7:44 pm » by Helios

It looks dismally fake, it looks really fake in fact. and slowing it down still makes it look fake.

I think its fake. Sowwy:(
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm » by Will69ease

I am with giusdude on this one. For starters, the same guy has 30 different versions of this
same style ufo. I'm am absolutely certain it's some crappy CGI or home made video made by someone with too much time on their hands. Of course, this coming from a guy who spends hours and hours looking for space anomalies. :scary:

Oh, I see smokey thinks so too.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 7:56 pm » by Smokeydog

i give up
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 7:56 pm » by Helios

Im with you Will, I like your anomalies page, Your judgement is valued:)

Oh and thats some jolly good work by the way :flop:

(Edit: Smokey dawg I listened:) Adamant this is fake lol)
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 pm » by Bink02

the57ironman wrote:.......look closely at the exit from the trees........ :nope:

hmmm... it looks like it overlaps a bit in "front" of the tree.

anymore , I'm finding it hard to trust vids , due to all the cgi fakery , and I don't know enough about the process to determine what is real or not anymore . I think I 'm just going to go out and buy a new vid-cam ( had mine stolen last summer :hell: ) , now it's not exactly UFO central around here , but I do see some head scratchers from time to time . I'll post em' here , now it may be a plane , a bird , or a duck flying upside down quacking up , but they won't be CGI .

:cheers:

I heard you too smokey ... just takes me a bit to type ( Ahhh hell, what am I saying ! I type slower than a slug on a hotplate ! :ohno: )

:cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 8:14 pm » by The57ironman

will69ease wrote: I'm am absolutely certain it's some crappy CGI or home made video made by someone with too much time on their hands.

Of course, this coming from a guy who spends hours and hours looking for space anomalies.

Of course, this coming from a guy who spends hours and hours looking for space anomalies.

shaddup.... :lol: :lol:
....... :lol: you just keep up the good work....don't go anywhere...we love what you do.... :pray:

:hugging: :cheers:

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Initiate

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 pm » by Bink02

the57ironman wrote:
will69ease wrote: I'm am absolutely certain it's some crappy CGI or home made video made by someone with too much time on their hands.

shaddup.... :lol: :lol:
....... :lol: you just keep up the good work....don't go anywhere...we love what you do.... :pray:

:hugging: :cheers:

Hear! Hear!..... :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Initiate

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 pm » by Humanbeing

smokeydog wrote:
humanbeing wrote:I agree with ironman on this. it clearly stands in front of the trees as it makes its final pass "behind" the trees. also when watching the slow motion part, you will notice how it moves from frame to frame. notice the spacing and distance it travels from frame to frame. it was then when i noticed that it should have been in one more frame, right when it comes into view, its like it just appears one frame to late, if that makes any sense.

HELLLLLLLO CAN NO ONE READ MY POSTS LOOK AT THE OTHER VIDS ALL EXACTLY THE SAME THING IN DIFFERENT PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i read yer posts and i agree, its a fake. no question about that. i'm not trying to crap on what you said. in fact, i didnt see yer post until after i posted. i watched the vid, saw what ironman said, and then posted.

so, can we all agree that this is a UFO, a unrealistic fake object?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

smokeydog wrote:ps watch the rest of his vids ie the plane one oh look its the same thing hahah

all completely fake or he knows the fellows flying the things

:flop: fake

PreviousNext