AUSTRALIAN FLOOD MADE BY REPTILIANS !

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 7:54 pm » by Funnyman46

pindz wrote:
funnyman46 wrote:if reptiles flooded the Australian continent what would be the purpose?
¨

SPREAD FEAR etc...

WHY DID BUSH/CLINTON (reptilian duo) KILLED 500000 PEOPLE IN HAITI ?

:shooting:
_________
somebody from Australia ?

Pindz I understand what you're saying but really, if they wanted to spread fear to the other 95% of the population that will never see this evidence, why not just show up and yell'BOO"

Bush and Clinton were just trying to indirectly buy another country while keeping cost down on housing for the needy after the take over. In time the US will have another vacation spot for the rich.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 pm » by Troll2rocks

You know considering the situation that people are going through over there, I think this is just a tad insulting.

Reptilians "ie" Morphing man sized lizards, do not exist, have never existed and will never exist.

Pindz you need fucking help, you brain is mush.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 pm » by Funnyman46

Hey there Trollmiester!
I don't think the intention is to insult the place or the people but rather another attempt at (his) belief the reptile were involved as Pindz is always on the watch for. But, still, I haven't seen any 911 reptile posts yet either.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 pm » by Troll2rocks

funnyman46 wrote:Hey there Trollmiester!
I don't think the intention is to insult the place or the people but rather another attempt at (his) belief the reptile were involved as Pindz is always on the watch for. But, still, I haven't seen any 911 reptile posts yet either.

Give pindz about 5 mins after reading your post cus its coming man lol. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 pm » by The57ironman

quote......But, still, I haven't seen any 911 reptile posts yet either

just wait................i think it's in the works :flop:

.....don't play stupid with me....i'm better at it............Image

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:10 pm » by Giusdude

wait, what about godzilla then?
the japs must have known about lizards for a long time..... and we tought they were just fucking around with stupid movies....
fuck me, we are so dumb.
were will we be withouth pindzy and the blue lizard comedy club?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:12 pm » by Phaeton

thefivepercent wrote:Well, i think it was the pleiadians not us, em, no i mean those reptilian bastards. It was definitely the pleiadians, they are always trying to blame the reptilians but it wasn't them, they wouldn't do sssssssssssssssuch a thing. People alwayssss think the worssst of the reptilians but they are really just looking out for the best interests of the humans delicate but sweet meat, i mean bodies, like me because i am jusssssst a normal everyday human being.

Sthat 'fivepercent' thingy related to the rhesus negative %'age o/t populus per chance sir?

Pindz: Like the tunes o/t first vid. :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:13 pm » by Funnyman46

troll2rocks wrote:
funnyman46 wrote:Hey there Trollmiester!

Give pindz about 5 mins after reading your post cus its coming man lol. :cheers:

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm » by Sevenofnine

funnyman46 wrote:If I truly was an evil entity it also stands to reason I have an opposing opposite as well. Now let’s take this a step further; I have the power to manipulate the weather and much more as does my nemesis so it stands to reason that my counterpart could also neutralize any effects I create. This being the case, we eliminate each other and zero, there is no one effecting the weather patterns besides, the fight would be against each other and not the planet.
Oh you can say, “its the battle for souls or the planet itself”
Again the battle is best fought with each other as I would not want to damage my prize.

I like the way you work.

But could it be a chess game of sorts, where many pawns and many tricks are in use.

The prize could be the souls or the planet, each of those would not be damaged in this game.

If indeed this is the reality of the situation.

Planet earth will repair, and the souls, well thats beyond my present understanding to explain without ridicule.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 pm » by Funnyman46

sevenofnine wrote:
funnyman46 wrote:If I truly was an evil entity it also stands to reason I have an opposing opposite as well. Now let’s take this a step further; I have the power to manipulate the weather and much more as does my nemesis so it stands to reason that my counterpart could also neutralize any effects I create. This being the case, we eliminate each other and zero, there is no one effecting the weather patterns besides, the fight would be against each other and not the planet.
Oh you can say, “its the battle for souls or the planet itself”
Again the battle is best fought with each other as I would not want to damage my prize.

I like the way you work.

But could it be a chess game of sorts, where many pawns and many tricks are in use.

The prize could be the souls or the planet, each of those would not be damaged in this game.

If indeed this is the reality of the situation.

Planet earth will repair, and the souls, well thats beyond my present understanding to explain without ridicule.

But would you wreck the car before buying it even though you know a good repair shop?

PreviousNext