AUSTRALIAN FLOOD MADE BY REPTILIANS !

Initiate

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 pm » by Pauldamo

maybe they left the switch on for too long,this is from august last year.- http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaki ... 5902740744

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 pm » by Aragajag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ooohh uh hahaha ha
I cant stand our current leader here in Aust her voice makes me want to drill holes in my ears. She has the moral standing of a lizard with the way she back stabbed K Rudd out of his Prime Minister-ship and her insincerity in the sincerity in her voice is sickening.
I have to say more crap from pindz but we all know he is a joke which is a pity because the field of things we talk about on the site can be hard to make sense of without this type of shit being put up for all to see.
If these are caused by mankind I would think it probable from weather experiments conducted randomly around the planet, much like the butterfly that takes of and causes a hurricane across the planet at a later date, maybe harrp but I doubt she is on a level high enough to be privvy if such a thing was to happen as a deliberate man made flood.
If sabotage is happening I say pindz is part of it at least here on DTV.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 pm » by Sabrinaa

someone made joke while people are dying there :(

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 am » by I2haveseen

bugstomper wrote:That's an utterly stupid comment! [Re: AUSTRALIAN FLOOD MADE BY REPTILIANS] If you can't explain it, then don't say it. You Tube videos of her eyes, don't mean shit. How do you link the the flood to her? It's like me claiming you are a RETARD!

:clapper:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 am » by Iwanci

OK.. Listen up you peeps… Pindz hates me cos of something I may or may not have said in the past about his posts… However I am here to say….

Pindz is absolutely correct on this one.

I live in Australia, I don’t know anyone that voted for this Gillard thing and yet there she is…

Look at the facts…

REPTILLIANS have gills…. Julia Gillard has Gill in here name…

She has huge earlobes (probably can hear you whisper a mile away), a pointy nose (probably heat seeking), she has a fat ass (probably hiding the remainder of her 8 foot body)… She has an ear piercing screechy voice , the les you want her to talk the more she does and the more you want to get away (probably a defensive mechanism), her ‘boyfriend’ is apparently a gay hairdresser, and look at her hair!!!!

Sorry folks, I say Pindz is on to something on this one, I can’t explain what’s going on down here, but I think Pindz is right.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 12:08 pm » by Mediasorcerer

me too,exactly,lizard bitch blood nut.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm » by Mattypoo72

it is good to see such humerus people out there! she is from Venus which explains her fiery red head dress! haven't heard much from her until the floods just lately. that is not funny, hey? may bee she really is from the planet of the wealthy and prosperity

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 pm » by Rich316

Another total waste of bandwidth.

Previous