Authentic ghost caught on camera

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 9:08 pm » by Poooooot

Toxic32 wrote:Must admit it shows something like a snake thingy. The problem is when you take a picture/video of a window you are the mercy reflections or movement this side of the window. Anything moving around to the rear of the camera can interrupted the light falling on the window. Where was the sun in relation to the window at this time of day? Just a thought.

It was in the middle of the night, and the whole house was dark except for the upstairs hall light being on. This is their living room. The camera is facing their couch, and there is a window the the (stage)right. Here's a quick diagram of the room that I just now drew:
Of course it's not to scale or anything, I just whipped it together in MS Paint quickly to give you some spacial awareness.

edit: I marked the chair as "not visible" but after a second glance, it actually is visible... And the arrow I drew in teal to show the camera should actually be at an angle, towards twindows a bit. the camera is on teh corner of the desk.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 pm » by Zer0

Snakes are always fucking around!!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 pm » by Subtek

Thats some real good footage mate

Not really into ghosts and stuff but these vids although short are really interesting to me .

Could you get more?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 9:45 pm » by Poooooot

Subtek wrote:Thats some real good footage mate

Not really into ghosts and stuff but these vids although short are really interesting to me .

Could you get more?

I'll ask him. :flop:

He hasn't responded to my email yet, but like I said, he's been ill, so he probably hasn't been at his computer yet today.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 pm » by Toxic32

I mistook the outer frame of the computer as a window......Looks a bit like this thing. Skip to 2.24. Maybe they are born on earth then move onto outer space when they get bigger.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm » by Poooooot

Okay so my grandpa gave me a thumb drive FULL of videos. Now I just gotta wait for quicktime to finish downloading (they are mp4), then I will check through them and find the ghost one (or ghosts ones, if there are more than one). Then I'll upload them to that youtube account.

Does anyone know if I can upload them to youtube if they are in mp4 format, or will I have to convert them somehow?? I'm no good at this kind of stuff... :think:

edit1: Well shit. Every video I've checked so far has had orbs or other weird things happening. I haven't found "the worm video" yet, but these are all really fascinating. :ghost:

edit2: Oh my god, you guys. Some of these videos are incredible. I just watched one where there was a BRIGHT white orb on the back deck, and my grandpa turned the light on and it went dark, almost like a shadow. Or it's casting a shadow. He even walks out towards it to see if he can find it, almost like he can see it on the camera but not with his own two eyes.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 3:59 pm » by Thruster

Poooooot wrote:Okay so my grandpa gave me a thumb drive FULL of videos. Now I just gotta wait for quicktime to finish downloading (they are mp4), then I will check through them and find the ghost one (or ghosts ones, if there are more than one). Then I'll upload them to that youtube account.

Does anyone know if I can upload them to youtube if they are in mp4 format, or will I have to convert them somehow?? I'm no good at this kind of stuff... :think:

edit1: Well shit. Every video I've checked so far has had orbs or other weird things happening. I haven't found "the worm video" yet, but these are all really fascinating. :ghost:

edit2: Oh my god, you guys. Some of these videos are incredible. I just watched one where there was a BRIGHT white orb on the back deck, and my grandpa turned the light on and it went dark, almost like a shadow. Or it's casting a shadow. He even walks out towards it to see if he can find it, almost like he can see it on the camera but not with his own two eyes.

Stop teasing the life out of us and let's see!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Writer

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 4:11 pm » by Subtek

Wow sounds amazing cant wait to see these :)

Writer

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 4:33 pm » by shponglized

Poooooot wrote:

You should be able to just submit it to youtube, and it will get converted during uploading process.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 4:38 pm » by Poooooot

I'm going to start with these three. It's what I can only describe as some sort of smoke-snake. I'm starting with these ones because when I watched it this morning it literally made me jump. These ones were taken on July 22, 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here's a screencap I tried to grab of this smoke snake. Pretty creepy. :nails:

I have a total of 27 deck videos, 8 living room, and 3 basement. Most of them are just small orbs floating around, so I won't bother posting those. But the ones with the HUGE orbs and the worms ones I will make sure to post.
Matthew 7

PreviousNext