Authentic ghost caught on camera

Writer

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 4:47 pm » by shponglized

Wow, ok they are pretty cool. My best guess would be some kind of bug reflecting the infra-red, some frames look like it has legs. Almost like a big mosquito, but I'm sure in the first video it looks like the light source is coming from behind the deck post on the far right of screen.

edit: It's a pity the videos are only capture at 6fps

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 4:50 pm » by Poooooot

Okay, these two were taken October 24, 2012. The first one is a big orb going across the bottom of the screen, which really wouldn't be worth of posting, but right after the orb thing this cat ran scared for it's life from the deck.

My grandparents have one pet cat that lives inside (he's in a couple of the videos), but there are strays in the neighborhood that like to hang out on their deck. This particular cat is one of those strays.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 4:56 pm » by shponglized

Interesting how the cat stops to look back towards the porch.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:12 pm » by Poooooot

These are the freakiest of the outdoor videos, in my opinion. It's a huge-ass orb. At one point my grandpa, who must have seen it on the screen inside and came out to investigate, turns the deck lights on and the orb turns into a shadow, or it is creating a shadow, or something (I really wish there was a way to block out his face. I almost don't want to post that video because he's in it, but it's the best one). :think: I'm not sure, but it's freaky as shit. These ones were taken September 30, 2012.

Here is the huge orb dropping in from the top

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here it is shaking and stretching

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here it is shaking, and my grandpa zooms in on it

Upload to Disclose.tv

Some more video of it just hanging out

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is when my grandpa turned some lights on and goes outside to check it out

Upload to Disclose.tv

And here's the big shot. The "night vision" is turned off, and the lights are on. In the change of the camera lighting, the orb turns into a shadow, or something. That's what it looked like to the naked eye. My grandpa is trying to figure out wtf is going on :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

About a half hour later, the huge orb is smaller now but still hanging out

Upload to Disclose.tv

Until it leaves

Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:13 pm » by Poooooot

shponglized wrote:Interesting how the cat stops to look back towards the porch.

Yeah, he really is scared of what he just saw. :ohno:
Matthew 7

Writer

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:15 pm » by shponglized

This is a frame grab from the 3rd video (I think). I just adjusted the levels of the image, nothing more. This means I raised the mid-contrast level (brightening the mid-ranged greys). I didn't do anything else to the image, but to me it looks like it has some depth to it. I have highlighted what looks like a shadow to me. I ran a few other filters on it and got similar results.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:16 pm » by Spock

You have you some genuinely freaky shit right there girly. Awesome case for you to dive into. You should invite the Ghost Adventures guys out there. Hell, Dom and I would do it.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:22 pm » by Poooooot

Here is the black mist cloud flash thing that I posted in the OP. Taken on May 17, 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

edit: Youtube said this wasn't the right format, and after watching this upload it looks like the black thing was cut out somehow. How do I change the format? This one isn't mp4, it's "Windows Media" :help:
Last edited by Poooooot on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:25 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:You have you some genuinely freaky shit right there girly. Awesome case for you to dive into. You should invite the Ghost Adventures guys out there. Hell, Dom and I would do it.

Come on up to Ohio! I'm sure my grandpa would be down. He loves showing these videos off to whoever wants to see them. :flop:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 pm » by Poooooot

This is a snake-looking thing that sorta looks like a DNA helix when you pause it. :think: Taken September 21, 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7

PreviousNext