Authentic ghost caught on camera

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 pm » by Spock

Poooooot wrote:
Spock wrote:You have you some genuinely freaky shit right there girly. Awesome case for you to dive into. You should invite the Ghost Adventures guys out there. Hell, Dom and I would do it.

Come on up to Ohio! I'm sure my grandpa would be down. He loves showing these videos off to whoever wants to see them. :flop:

I should have said, if we were funded by a major network.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 pm » by Poooooot

Okay, here is the worm/snake in the living room I posted in the OP. This one was taken August 22, 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:34 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:
Poooooot wrote:
Spock wrote:You have you some genuinely freaky shit right there girly. Awesome case for you to dive into. You should invite the Ghost Adventures guys out there. Hell, Dom and I would do it.

Come on up to Ohio! I'm sure my grandpa would be down. He loves showing these videos off to whoever wants to see them. :flop:

I should have said, if we were funded by a major network.

lol :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:38 pm » by Poooooot

Multiple orbs filmed February 20, 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have more but I think you get the gist. I can upload them if you want, but they're mostly just orbs flying around.
Matthew 7

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 pm » by Troll2rocks

Fantastic thread poooty :flop:

Similar to what I caught at the Station Hotel. Loads have told me its fake but I genuinely captured that, along with other stuff. I haven't even reviewed the second nights footage from a few years ago. I keep saying it, but I really should dig that out and scan through it. Just the sheer amount of it that bothers me, about 9 hours worth of footage to go through.

Anyway, this is what I caught on cam a couple of years ago.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Great thread :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 pm » by Poooooot

^Cool, T2R! Looks real to me, because it's similar to the ghost/ghosts at my grandparents' :nails: :mrcool:

And thanks! :flop: :cheers:
Matthew 7

Writer

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 6:04 pm » by shponglized

The worm/snakes captures are a little questionable. The outdoor shots are telling me it is a bug. Particularly in the DNA video, due to the low frame rate of the camera and extended exposure, the strange spikes coming off the main strand look like wing beats of a bug on extended exposure (Think of frames in an animation). The indoor "worm" looks like a piece of lint catching and bouncing back the infra-red, it moves something like that IMO. But the video when you GP is outside with the orb is interesting. I did a couple of little tweaks to it and it looks as though it shift from on the decking, to behind the railings. Also when your GP is close it almost looks as if it moves in and out of him. It's hard to say, but it does sometimes look like your GP passes between the orb and the camera.

Check the following video. Around the :21 sec mark you can see the highlight of the orb is behind the railings on the deck. If it were in front, you would see it over the dark areas on the railing.

Best go full screen :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 6:26 pm » by Poooooot

^You're right, it does look like its behind the railings. I don't know, though. I will ask him what, if anything, he could see with the naked eye that night.

And regarding the bug theory, it could be bugs, particularly the "dna" one. But that big orb and the smoke-snake ones can't be bugs. Especially since the smoke-snake one seemed to scare that stray cat.
Matthew 7

Writer

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm » by shponglized

Poooooot wrote:^You're right, it does look like its behind the railings. I don't know, though. I will ask him what, if anything, he could see with the naked eye that night.

Yeah, I should have perhaps made the mask a little bigger in that video. It looks like it actually moves from on the decking to behind the railing as your GP approaches it. Almost like he scared it a little. ;) but then it gather the courage and comes up to him to investigate.

Poooooot wrote:And regarding the bug theory, it could be bugs, particularly the "dna" one. But that big orb and the smoke-snake ones can't be bugs. Especially since the smoke-snake one seemed to scare that stray cat.

I agree, the big orb is just plain weird. I though it could have been some sort of glare from the light source that is visible in the background in some of your videos (Moon or street light, can't tell what it is), bit I'm just not seeing any interference that would cause the strange movement of the orb, and totally agree there was definitely something that scared the willies out of that cat. So much so it doesn't just leg it out of there, but tries to slink away undetected, then looks back to makes sure it isn't being followed.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 7:13 pm » by Scouser012

Nice videos Poot!

Thanks for sharing them! :flop:

Previous