Authentic ghost caught on camera

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 7:42 pm » by Poooooot

So I mentioned here that I have some video of ghosts at my grandparents' house, but now that I am making it it's own thread, I figured I'd go into the detail a bit.

My grandparents bought their house in the late 60's/early 70's... When my mom and her siblings were young(ish). Growing up I had always heard tales about the ghost that lives in their house. I even saw her in the attic, which is the most "paranormal" area of the house. Things fall over, dishes get flipped upside down, books are opened... Just weird stuff, but nothing too menacing.

Anyways, within the last few years, they had their garage and shed broken in to multiple times, and things like lawn mowers, leaf blowers, snow blowers, etc, were being stolen. They filed police reports but f course nothing ever came of it, so they installed video cameras all over their back deck, aimed at the garage, and they put a few in the house.

So when we were all at their house on Christmas Eve, my sister asked to see some of the footage of the ghosts. He played them for her on his computer, and she used her phone to record it.

I texted her and asked her to send them to me. I'm posting this screenshot of our conversation as "proof" that this is all 100% true. (I blocked out her name for obvious reasons)

It took me a while to figure out how to post these videos (I didn't want to upload them to my personal youtube account so you guys can all see videos of my kids on the trampoline and shit).... Sorry for the poor quality, but you can still see what I am trying to describe.

The top video is their living room (the worm), the bottom video is the deck, looking out to the yard (the black cloud flash). So, without further ado:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes, I am 31 years old and I still call my grandparents "nanny" and "pap." My oldest cousin started it when we were in diapers and it's held strong for 30 years and counting.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 8:08 pm » by Spock

Excellent Poooooot - thanks for this. Wish there was a way to get the actual footage loaded to you-tube, instead of from the cell phone vid, but this was still nice. I can see that black mist, though it's very quick, but that worm thing is really freaky.

You have a great place to go get some EVPs and EMF readings.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 8:25 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:Excellent Poooooot - thanks for this. Wish there was a way to get the actual footage loaded to you-tube, instead of from the cell phone vid, but this was still nice. I can see that black mist, though it's very quick, but that worm thing is really freaky.

You have a great place to go get some EVPs and EMF readings.

I will talk to my grandpa and see if he can email me the actual video. :ghost:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 8:44 pm » by Scouser012

That top one is freaky!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 pm » by Poooooot

Scouser012 wrote:That top one is freaky!

Yeah, it freaked my sister out when he showed her! :lol:

I'm going to ask him to send me the actual videos tonight, and hopefully I can get them posted within the next day or so.

I wish I was able to access some of the equipment Spock mentioned...
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 8:53 pm » by Poooooot

Awww shit. I should have known there'd be "an app for that."

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paranor ... 27247?mt=8

It's only $3. Might be worth a shot. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Matthew 7

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 8:58 pm » by Spock

I was just going to mention that, I have iTalk and EMF Reader Apps on my iPhone. I think I paid a total of $4 for both.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 pm » by domdabears

The first video was really good. I can't see much in the second.

I got my apps for free. Android kicks Iphones ass.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 pm » by Poooooot

My grandfather has been sick with bronchitis or something, so I haven't had a chance to go over there and ask about the video. I sent him an email this morning asking if he can send me the original. I will post it as soon as I get it. (I only asked about the "worm" one)
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 pm » by Toxic32

Must admit it shows something like a snake thingy. The problem is when you take a picture/video of a window you are the mercy reflections or movement this side of the window. Anything moving around to the rear of the camera can interrupted the light falling on the window. Where was the sun in relation to the window at this time of day? Just a thought.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Next