Authorities Seek to Destroy Couple's Edible Landscape

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 4:05 am » by Newearthman

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/07/aut ... uples.html

Authorities Seek to Destroy Couple's Immaculate Edible Landscape
Will international activism save this couple's garden from a town code?

Heather Callaghan

People are hungry, economies everywhere are tanking. The answer to that problem used to be "do what you can on your own." In America, it was the now iconic Victory Gardens. In Montreal, Canada there is a move to defeat such self-reliance.

For some strange reason, helping yourself is the very last thing the governments in both the U.S. and Canada will "allow" you to do; not even on your own land. Stranger still, it is the lower-rung, local governments that show up in news stories extinguishing property rights in the name of almighty municipal code.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 4:25 am » by Evildweeb

The common paradigm seems to be the eradication of the public's ability to self sustaining.

This is not the first story on this, so I will link this in for this post - hope you don't mind.

I have a few others which should be viewed more than they are, but this is a great topic buddy. :flop:

Cheers and keep it on.

post600704.html?hilit=plant#p600704

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 am » by Newearthman

:cheers: Buddy!

We sure do have to stand up for our rights now more than ever!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 5:18 am » by mediasorcery

Oh my god, THERE GROWING FOOD THOSE BLOODY CRIMINALS!!!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 am » by Iwanci

I cicked on this hoping to see a Willy Wonker style garden.... chocolate river, marshmellow flowers, candy stick trees..... etc

and all I get is a picture of cauliflowers and other vegetables??? Looks like a veggie garden to me..

and what you are saying is that they won't allow them to grow vegetables?

How can they stop the average home owner growing vegetables?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm » by Newearthman

Municipal by-laws , and politicians who feel like they have to enforce the rule of law down to exact specifics without exceptions...Wankers!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 6:49 pm » by Akashicrebel

Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 11:46 am » by Iwanci

What I really do not understand is why, after having paid for your land, you are not free to do as you please (within the bounds of public safety of course)...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 pm » by Bandanko

They can’t do this by LAW. they're using something called legal statutes which are in essence a governments way of getting more cash out of you if you breach any of them.

Law supersedes any legal statute and as was pointed out you can do anything on your property as long as it doesn't endanger the surrounding area, or is unlawful (burying bodies and so forth).

you have to agree to "understand", which is legalese for “stand under or be governed by”, the legal statute for it to apply to you. Not replying to a question is the same as agreeing (hey I don’t make the rules I just know them). so if they ask for your name don’t give it; reply with "under what law am I obliged to give you my name?" or "what crime am I being accused of committing, what law have I broken?" as soon as you give your name and address they have something called joinder, where they can join you (a real life natural sovereign person, to the legal piece of paper, your birth certificate). If the Po-Po turn up ask them if their under their oath today. The police are a corporate security firm, but they do have powers to enforce the law. If they’re under their oath then they are obliged to uphold the LAW not legal statutes

People really need to know the difference between laws and legal. Legal means if you want to, if you agree to it. Lawful means you have to. Not killing people is law, not smoking in a public place is a legal statute.

when governments pass laws they're actually passing legal statutes.

there are not that many laws tbh, don’t cause loss or harm to people, don’t cause loss or harm to property that is pretty much it...

http://parker-joseph.com/pjcjournal/common-law-vs-statutes/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

Though I would like to state that last link only provides court cases that have lost, there is nothing about the ones that have won and the article is slated towards “these people believe < as if people think>” its kinda insulting. This shit is real and needs to be learned by everyone!
when governments pass laws they're actually passing legal statutes.

there are not that many laws tbh, dont cause loss or harm to people, dont cause loss or harm to property that is pretty much it...

Initiate

PostFri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 pm » by Domeika

Nothing says they can't put down grass seed of one type and in the center use kentucky blue to spell out FUCK YOU. Keep it cut and manicured tight and it will look great. Call it a freak of nature when they get offended. What? It is grass, and it is cut....so what's the problem?