Autism on the rise

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I understand that if children are five years old before getting vaccinated that there is very little chance of adverse reactions.

@Becks.............good article............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 am » by Eyeofrah

Hi all,

Sorry for my bad english i am a better reader than writer.

I have a daughter whit ``autisme spectrum clustur 2.``

I told the dokters that i found it very strange my baby acted not normal after getting her BMR shots. At the age of 15 months there was nothing worng whit my baby being active, alive. After the shot she became very sick and closed up mentaly. Nobody would listen to me.
I told the dokters but nobody would believe.

After begging for research the Dokters begn at 4 years old and still really cant explain what kind of autisme my daughter has till this day on. She got MRI and has normal reaction.

She now is 8 years old and doing great at special school. She still has a concentration problem and act like a 6 years old. Still in other stuff she connects whit people, loves animals and has a prefer for planets and the sky an is very creative in mind. A very beautiful person my girl. :D

But i do feel that gaving here the shots something realy went wrong.

so thanks for sharing this whit you and this topic.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 7:03 pm » by Futuju

eyeofrah wrote:Hi all,

Sorry for my bad english i am a better reader than writer.

I have a daughter whit ``autisme spectrum clustur 2.``

I told the dokters that i found it very strange my baby acted not normal after getting her BMR shots. At the age of 15 months there was nothing worng whit my baby being active, alive. After the shot she became very sick and closed up mentaly. Nobody would listen to me.
I told the dokters but nobody would believe.

After begging for research the Dokters begn at 4 years old and still really cant explain what kind of autisme my daughter has till this day on. She got MRI and has normal reaction.

She now is 8 years old and doing great at special school. She still has a concentration problem and act like a 6 years old. Still in other stuff she connects whit people, loves animals and has a prefer for planets and the sky an is very creative in mind. A very beautiful person my girl. :D

But i do feel that gaving here the shots something realy went wrong.

so thanks for sharing this whit you and this topic.

there are some alternative treatments that you culd try, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation_therapy#Autism it is a alternative medicin so it might not work but it could be worth a try.
heres a book on the subject
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Warriors

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I saw a thread on another site that claims autism is on the rise 47% in the last four years alone.

This claim was backed with fairly solid data.

For those of you with children who have been affected by this my heart goes out to you and at the same time every parent I have spoken to with children who are affected they say the child is very special and very loved.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 7:49 pm » by lainn

Autism is diagnosed on the basis of a child's behavior because there is no definitive brain scan or blood test. Children who exhibit at least two signs in each of the following areas may be diagnosed with autism.

Social Interactions
Marked impairment in nonverbal behaviors, such as eye contact, facial expression, and gestures
Failure to develop peer relationships
Failure to share enjoyment, interests or achievements with others
Lack of emotional reciprocity
Communication
Delay in or lack of spoken language
Impaired ability to initiate or sustain conversation despite having speech
Idiosyncratic language, or repetition of phrases
Lack of make-believe, or imitative play
Atypical activities or interests
Obsessive preoccupation with certain interests
Compulsive adherence to nonfunctional routines
Repetitive mannerisms
Preoccupation with parts and objects

Source: The American Psychiatric Association
Graphic by Cliff Vancura/P-I

http://www.seattlepi.com/autism/info15.shtml

"Gentlemen. I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies, where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome's would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we Cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasions. I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree, a couple miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, You suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I HAVE A FULL PROOF METHOD FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLACK SLAVES. I guarantee every one of you that if installed correctly IT WILL CONTROL THE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST 300 HUNDREDS YEARS. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it. I HAVE OUTLINED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENCES AMONG THE SLAVES; AND I TAKE THESE DIFFERENCES AND MAKE THEM BIGGER. I USE FEAR, DISTRUST AND ENVY FOR CONTROL PURPOSES. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is "AGE" but it's there only because it starts with an "A." The second is "COLOR" or shade, there is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you a outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION, RESPECT OR ADMIRATION. The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS. Don't forget you must pitch the OLD black Male vs. the YOUNG black Male, and the YOUNG black Male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE. And the MALE vs. the FEMALE. You must also have you white servants and over- seers distrust all Blacks. But it is NECESSARY THAT YOUR SLAVES TRUST AND DEPEND ON US. THEY MUST LOVE, RESPECT AND TRUST ONLY US. Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. IF USED INTENSELY FOR ONE YEAR, THE SLAVES THEMSELVES WILL REMAIN PERPETUALLY DISTRUSTFUL. Thank you gentlemen."

posting.php?mode=post&f=7

associate with present day present time......technique has changed, results are higher with technological and medical andvancments pertaining to those sections that serve the machine, race is not a factor any moe, progress is sustained, age is a factor, the endevor is procurred.....it is the world we live in and continue to allow them to create.....my heart goes out to all those that suffer in endurance of manipulative intent.

a whole generation aken from us.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

It has also been suggested that this could be second generational.

It may not be what the child born with Autism is exposed to but something that the mother or father were exposed to with the problem showing up in their children. Saying perhaps the parents are carrying something that makes the children more likely to manifest symptoms.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 pm » by lainn

lucidlemondrop wrote:It has also been suggested that this could be second generational.

It may not be what the child born with Autism is exposed to but something that the mother or father were exposed to with the problem showing up in their children. Saying perhaps the parents are carrying something that makes the children more likely to manifest symptoms.

that strikes my intrest and definately worth digging......if an agent was introduced in the past it infers that there was formed structure and schematic to present day situation and results.....could it be that what ever links autism and vaccinations only be a component to ensure the result itself?

Writer

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 8:23 pm » by Erin39

lucidlemondrop wrote:I saw a thread on another site that claims autism is on the rise 47% in the last four years alone.

For those of you with children who have been affected by this my heart goes out to you and at the same time every parent I have spoken to with children who are affected they say the child is very special and very loved.

I definitely wouldn't change my son's autism for all the money in the world. I have thankfully got a son whose autism is on the high functioning scale. He has his difficult moments, but he's such a smart, loving child that I couldn't think of him being any other way than the way he is now. I have asked him before if there came a cure for autism would he consider taking it he has said that he loves his autism and doesn't want to be "cured". He wouldn't be him without it :)

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

erin39 wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I saw a thread on another site that claims autism is on the rise 47% in the last four years alone.

I definitely wouldn't change my son's autism for all the money in the world. I have thankfully got a son whose autism is on the high functioning scale. He has his difficult moments, but he's such a smart, loving child that I couldn't think of him being any other way than the way he is now. I have asked him before if there came a cure for autism would he consider taking it he has said that he loves his autism and doesn't want to be "cured". He wouldn't be him without it :)

I understand completely and it is a wonderful thing to be blessed with a child who is loved and who loves. He is also lucky to have a mother such as you.

@Lainn,

You could be very correct about the vacc's being a vector to kick in the anomaly.

Previous