Autism on the rise

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 9:29 pm » by Samkenman

http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-1574 ... e-17201976

Could it be because of all new the vaccines??
Notice in the video..... they talk about the symtoms,
yet fail to elude to any diffinite cause or cure...

The vaccine company just redered a re-call of 800,000 doses!
Autism on the rise...??

Are they Connected??

I believe so......
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 11:58 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

On the rise?

My god, it's been on the rise for 15 years!

I
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:14 am » by Lordgaga

lucidlemondrop wrote:On the rise?

My god, it's been on the rise for 15 years!

I

Unfortunatly yes. If I was god I I would not have created diseases nor war.
Järv som Järven

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:21 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I have a personal issue with this because my grandson almost died from his last MMR..........he got dehydrated, his eyes were sunk in his face and he kept making those odd movements that are like Asberger's disease, like moving in an arch shape on his back and sliding himself along the floor...................he was fine before the shots and then he was near death.........

Doc's said he was allergic to milk so he was put on soy products........he now has severe excema..........he was perfect before the shot.........

But oh well...........just another personal account among the many..........

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:35 am » by Lordgaga

lucidlemondrop wrote:I have a personal issue with this because my grandson almost died from his last MMR..........he got dehydrated, his eyes were sunk in his face and he kept making those odd movements that are like Asberger's disease, like moving in an arch shape on his back and sliding himself along the floor...................he was fine before the shots and then he was near death.........

Doc's said he was allergic to milk so he was put on soy products........he now has severe excema..........he was perfect before the shot.........

This was was very sad to hear. But Asberger do not usually requires shots: what shots they gave him???
Järv som Järven

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:36 am » by Lucidlemondrop

lordgaga wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I have a personal issue with this because my grandson almost died from his last MMR..........he got dehydrated, his eyes were sunk in his face and he kept making those odd movements that are like Asberger's disease, like moving in an arch shape on his back and sliding himself along the floor...................he was fine before the shots and then he was near death.........

This was was very sad to hear. But Asberger do not usually requires shots: what shots they gave him???

No the shots weren't related to Asberger, just the symptoms after the shots were common to symptoms of Asbergers

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:45 am » by Lordgaga

lucidlemondrop wrote:
lordgaga wrote:

No the shots weren't related to Asberger, just the symptoms after the shots were common to symptoms of Asbergers

There is not shot against milk allergy. Lactose related problemes may be helped with some kind of enzymes....
Järv som Järven

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 am » by Lordgaga

Asberger kids are quoted to be very intelligent, I do not understand the other syntoms of your grandson, sorrry i am not a medic/paramedic all i can do is to wish him/you well :flop: :flop:
Järv som Järven

Writer

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:01 am » by Erin39

You say the symptoms are like "asberger's" (correct spelling is Asperger's), you couldn't be farther from the truth on that. My son is autistic...he has Asperger's Syndrom...which is a form of autism where the children are extremely intelligent but lack in social skills. They do NOT arch their back or anything like that. I think you must be mistaken.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:10 am » by Lordgaga

erin39 wrote:You say the symptoms are like "asberger's" (correct spelling is Asperger's), you couldn't be farther from the truth on that. My son is autistic...he has Asperger's Syndrom...which is a form of autism where the children are extremely intelligent but lack in social skills. They do NOT arch their back or anything like that. I think you must be mistaken.

I agree, they live in their world and dont seek friends. But they can be genial undrestanding things that we don't. They also prefere to have company with adult, when kids, and this may be a problem if the adult is a pedophile. So they need more protection
Järv som Järven

Next