Autistic Girl Expresses Profound Intelligence

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 8:44 pm » by Thruster

Autistic Girl Expresses Profound Intelligence using Computer.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jq--75v4lI8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jq--75v4lI8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 9:05 pm » by Badger

That's quite moving dude.

Make you think how many people in mental institution, written off as mental inept, could improve if only their voice was heard...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 9:11 pm » by kentrb

thanks for that thruster.made my day.i cant help feel that a great mystery has been revealed to me.what that girl could teach us.
a true disclosure,really,thanks
peace...kent

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 9:27 pm » by Daemonfoe

that's awesome
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Writer

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 pm » by maxkira

i cant stop crying but i am happy because finally we can anderstand

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 pm » by Heinousone

Ahh yes, I came across this on the other Site and was very moved by it. Little would I know that later in the day a friend of mine dealing with a somewhat similiar situation would talk to me and bring up the issues with their child.

By simply sharing this link with them it has now started a chain reaction of understanding within their family.

That is one powerful fucking video.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 pm » by Anuki

Must be a relief for her
to express herself (understatement)

I don't wanna spoil this topic but,
this i read... :hell:

MMR Vaccine and Autism: U.S. Court Confirms Link

A breakthrough I might add. A U.S. court has concluded that the MMR vaccine and autism can cause a damage claim awarded. That happened in a secret ruling in March 2008 only became public. The U.S. Court of Federal Claims has ruled that thimerosal, a preservative containing mercury in many vaccines for children and can cause autism.

This statement is one in a series of 4900 cases on claims currently pending. Health Authorities are deathly afraid that this creates a flood of claims. The ruling also seems the controversial findings of Dr Wakefield subscribe, already in 1998, according to him there was a link between autism and vaccination.

The ruling, by U.S. Assistant Attorney General Peter Keisler has done last November in one of the three test sessions on the link between the MMR vaccine and autism by a panel of three judges under the chairmanship of Keisler. Keisler said in its conclusion that "compensation is applicable." The case involved a child in July 2000 at the age of nine other half got vaccines which contain thimerosal two. Within a few days showed the girl had been healthy until then, suddenly no longer responses to verbal instructions and took off her language skills, she made no eye contact, she was suffering from insomnia, attacks of crying and persistent seizures. Seven months later was diagnosed with autism made.

Source: Allergy Planet

Note editors: Homeopaths complaints that may have occurred after vaccination switch. They use them include the homeopathic dilution of the appropriate vaccine.

70% for autism caused by vaccinations

03/20/2009 at 10:12 pm | 5334 views | Health | WWW.NIBURU.NL | Print

By Guido

"The birth of a healthy child is a miracle, a child healthy is an art."

Autism increased in eight years by as much as 260%! This statement can be read at the site of Tinus Smits, homeopathic physician and expert in the field of post-vaccination phenomena.

Last night I attended a reading of this very erudite man. Tinus Smits began later in life with only his medical studies, became a doctor and then specialized in homeopathy. Tinus has since become a leading expert in the field of medical research into homeopathic taxes by toxic substances in humans.

Those of you who like to sing along with the unbelieving crowd, who sing in chorus that homeopathy does not work, I can only recommend once a reading of Tinus to attend ..! If you then have about deaf pots, this is one of the most impressive ..

The incredible facts that he presented yesterday, I do not remember you as a reader, because I believe these are fundamental issues that we as the people of flesh and blood face should look like. Because many of the social IMBALANCES phenomena that we see in recent years, especially among young people, are a direct result of an unbalanced operation of personal physical and mental processes. Aggression, apathetic behavior, growth and developmental problems, ADHD, tics, phobias, epilepsy, for example. But autism is a particularly insane strides.

Autism increased in eight years by as much as 260%!

As cause for this, we come to the excessive administration of medications to babies and young children. And especially the devastating effect that an overdose of vaccinations to babies and very young toddlers. AND NOTE: THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES HERE!

These facts and knowledge, should I as a layman in this area yesterday to hear and see of Tinus Smits and I am in a word baffled by. Despite the relative calm which Tinus Smits presents all this, we are talking about a fundamental breakdown of our society. Because if you can truly and without exaggeration call! We talk long ago about a Post Vaccination Syndrome, but a fundamental deterioration of the health of newborns and toddlers.

How can this man remain so passionate and dedicated, while at 'the other side of the story' parties are, from their professional knowledge SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS disruptions and adverse effects of vaccinations. Verdict for yourself:
In the period 1994-2002 has autism worldwide has risen by as much as 260%!

Other similar disorders such as ADHD, epilepsy, etc., also rose strongly, but still only around 15-20%.
According Tinus is' Autism a response to the accumulation of "junk" in the brains, a sort of short circuit. Autism is the result is a kind of blockage in the large brains. But these diseases have been reversible.

Look what I call it the bull by the horns ..! But good news: the process is reversible, these children by the time switch. (Reversible "rollback.") From the many examples that Tinus Smits last night gave that time and again, the young bodies of babies, INABILITY at short notice and in such doses, VACCINATIONS FOR PROCESSING ON THE 'METHOD "OFFICIAL BODIES WHICH THEY FOR WRITING!

Read more on WantToKnow.nl

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

----------------Image-------------------

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 pm » by Lowsix

i can pwn her at Call of Duty.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 25, 2010 3:03 pm » by Thruster

badger wrote:That's quite moving dude.

Make you think how many people in mental institution, written off as mental inept, could improve if only their voice was heard...

I hear ya man, It's worrying.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 am » by kentrb

bump :flop: :flop: :flop:

Next