Autonomous road trains herald era of driverless cars

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Sep 21, 2012 by ReutersVideo

Sept. 21 - A new era of autonomous driving may be drawing nearer following successful trials of the Safe Road Trains for the Environment (SARTRE) project, sponsored by the European Union. Participating companies have just completed a demonstration drive in Sweden, operating a platoon of three autonomously-driven cars at speeds of up to 90 km/h (56 mph).

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:22 am » by Eldorado

now all they have to do is find some trucker to let them all drag behind him like a bunch of dumbass tailgaters................

.....................were off to the future..........wwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:lol:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 1:32 am » by Evildweeb

............and this is provided the lead truck driver isn't loaded to the gills and misses the curve in the mountains..........

:bang;

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 am » by Daemonfoe

What if the lead car changes lanes but there is traffic where the trailing cars would merge?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 am » by Eldorado

Daemonfoe wrote:What if the lead car changes lanes but there is traffic where the trailing cars would merge?

There obviously arent any "What If's" in this guys future................

So much money is being spent by these idiots, and they expect us to buy into this optional technology for us all to have a "safer highway" by installing a vehicle control device........

Whats obviously waiting behind the Blue Curtain of Silence is a vehicle cut-off device they are trying to install in all new vehicles.......just an idea and a concept.........but they really would like to be able to pull over anyone and incapacitate their vehicles......

this guy was so nice to be continuing this trend......

Also.......anyone who cant operate a vehicle to begin with, should not be using a cruise control device that allows them to take their hands off the wheel for even a split second......

At the top speed the device was geared to travel at...54mph....the vehicle can travel 31.81 feet in one second....

they have got to be insane to try to convince you that they have programmed every scenario into their magical computers
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:29 am » by Daemonfoe

Eldorado wrote:
Daemonfoe wrote:What if the lead car changes lanes but there is traffic where the trailing cars would merge?

There obviously arent any "What If's" in this guys future................

So much money is being spent by these idiots, and they expect us to buy into this optional technology for us all to have a "safer highway" by installing a vehicle control device........

Whats obviously waiting behind the Blue Curtain of Silence is a vehicle cut-off device they are trying to install in all new vehicles.......just an idea and a concept.........but they really would like to be able to pull over anyone and incapacitate their vehicles......

this guy was so nice to be continuing this trend......

Also.......anyone who cant operate a vehicle to begin with, should not be using a cruise control device that allows them to take their hands off the wheel for even a split second......

At the top speed the device was geared to travel at...54mph....the vehicle can travel 31.81 feet in one second....

they have got to be insane to try to convince you that they have programmed every scenario into their magical computers

As a programmer and someone who uses Google navigation daily on the job, I agree completely.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe