PostMon Sep 19, 2011 8:56 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Six arrested in Birmingham counter-terrorism raids

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/sep/1 ... birmingham News
UK news
UK security and terrorism
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 pm » by Mydogma

Yes...Canada will be next on the list if bill c50-52 get passed...wake up Canada's Harper cronies are taking us back to nazi Germany, on a whim police or any social agency can invade your privacy...and god forbid you dislike your government...If the people of Canada give into this neo nazi behavior all of our rights will be trampled on...they just want to put as many desenters behind bars and take their assets...instead of our police services actually living honorably and standing for the rights of citizens they are making more laws for us to break!
Our RCMP have turned into elitist protectors like the cia and fbi...no honor or integrity...sellouts to a broken system...don't go after the poor as the problem...go after the elites who have corrupted our system and pissed on our freedoms...they are the terrorist...if these laws pass we are doomed...and I probably jailed for dissent
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

fatdogmendoza wrote:Six arrested in Birmingham counter-terrorism raids

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/sep/1 ... birmingham News
UK news
UK security and terrorism
mydogma wrote:Yes...Canada will be next on the list if bill c50-52 get passed...wake up Canada's Harper cronies are taking us back to nazi Germany, on a whim police or any social agency can invade your privacy...and god forbid you dislike your government...If the people of Canada give into this neo nazi behavior all of our rights will be trampled on...they just want to put as many desenters behind bars and take their assets...instead of our police services actually living honorably and standing for the rights of citizens they are making more laws for us to break!
Our RCMP have turned into elitist protectors like the cia and fbi...no honor or integrity...sellouts to a broken system...don't go after the poor as the problem...go after the elites who have corrupted our system and pissed on our freedoms...they are the terrorist...if these laws pass we are doomed...and I probably jailed for dissent

Good point mydogma. Our rights are ebbing away before our very eyes and in some cases we believe the changes are for our own good. i.e. the recent English riots came and went almost instantly. What better way to introduce new legislation and law is there than for a government to manipulate the population and then Correct the problem by introducing so called laws and legislation in order to protect us from ourselves.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 9:37 pm » by Constabul

Avanced.=.. Advanced?

what is a Avanced terrorist plot?

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Oooh picky eh? Forgive me for the shortcomings in my Oxbridge education(not)....Yes should have been advanced....

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 10:01 pm » by Constabul

fatdogmendoza wrote:Oooh picky eh? Forgive me for the shortcomings in my Oxbridge education(not)....Yes should have been advanced....

Yes, i assumed you misspelled it. Was only confirming cause you never know, avanced could be something, or slang, Likely not tho.

thanks for the link.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

constabul wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:Oooh picky eh? Forgive me for the shortcomings in my Oxbridge education(not)....Yes should have been advanced....

Yes, i assumed you misspelled it. Was only confirming cause you never know, avanced could be something, or slang, Likely not tho.

thanks for the link.

Cheers bro :cheers: :cheers: