Avatar

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 am

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm » by Exoatmospheric1


The global avatar has a 250 kib limit ..... its telling me the forum avatar has a 10kib limit. its not letting me upload same the picture

The avatar’s filesize must be between 0 and 10 KiB.... ?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: In a quiet corner of my mind

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 pm » by Scoundrel1975


exoatmospheric1 wrote:The global avatar has a 250 kib limit ..... its telling me the forum avatar has a 10kib limit. its not letting me upload same the picture

The avatar’s filesize must be between 0 and 10 KiB.... ?



i am having this problem too, can anyone advise please :alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2216
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 am
Location: Earth

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 11:07 pm » by Reinaul


Yeap guys.. less than 10 Kb.. i know its annoying
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: In a quiet corner of my mind

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 11:29 pm » by Scoundrel1975


lucidlemondrop wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/faq-how-can-i-add-an-avatar-picture-t24.html



Thanks lucid but it appears that my global avatar is to big for a forum avatar thanks again though
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


scoundrel1975 wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/faq-how-can-i-add-an-avatar-picture-t24.html



Thanks lucid but it appears that my global avatar is to big for a forum avatar thanks again though


I guess it can't be sized down? Sorry I am not sure what a global avatar is.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 am

PostMon Jan 25, 2010 12:14 am » by Exoatmospheric1


Thank you for your quick response Reinaul and Lucidlemondrop.

10 kib it is... whats weird is it appears that some avi's are way over 10kib , owell.

thx.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: In a quiet corner of my mind

PostMon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 am » by Scoundrel1975


lucidlemondrop wrote:
scoundrel1975 wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/faq-how-can-i-add-an-avatar-picture-t24.html



Thanks lucid but it appears that my global avatar is to big for a forum avatar thanks again though


I guess it can't be sized down? Sorry I am not sure what a global avatar is.



No cant be sized down, global avatar is whats on my home profile page
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 pm
Location: Bristol England

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm » by monica44


i have been trying all day to upload an avatar pic, i used to have one and not had problems before, and the pic i chose is well within size so what am i doing wrong ? any ideas peeps :headscratch:
:cheers: in advance
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Member
User avatar
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:24 pm

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 9:42 pm » by noidea


The avatar limits suck!

My avatar is only 4.3K well within the limits specified!

WTF is going on - is DTV a mickey mouse outfit or what!
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook