avatar trailer. james cameron

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 pm » by bugmenot


avatar trailer :obsessed:

Image Image

watch trailer here http://avatar-trailer.blogspot.com/

Plot:
"A paraplegic ex-marine war veteran (Sam Worthington) is unwillingly sent to establish a human settlement on the distant planet of Pandora, only to find himself battling humankind alongside the planet’s indigenous Na’vi race in this ambitious, digital 3-D sci-fi epic from Academy Award-winning Titanic director James Cameron."


Image

Image

Image
Last edited by bugmenot on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 pm » by Blacky


Another could be interesting film!
lets hope that it isnt one big flop!
seem to be bringing quite a few out all of a sudden?
whats going on?
was going put this up last wkend but didnt get chance!
nice one bugmenot!!! :flop:
:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 pm » by Blacky


[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IbimJTppplo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IbimJTppplo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7IsfjoxheUU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7IsfjoxheUU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
this is the best!!!
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iYBRFJ9RArc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iYBRFJ9RArc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Ha Ha lol
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm » by Drjones


Cheers Bugme,i meant to catch this but forgot all about it.I'm disappointed with the trailer to be honest.I'm a huge James Cameron fan,loved True Lies,always wished for a sequel to that,anyway,avatar,3D right?...Might be a tad too dazzling for me.I'll be going to see Final Destination 4 next week,experience the digital 3D technology,see if is any good.Gotta say i've done the imax 3D thing and WOW...probably messes me up in some way mind you.
A conspiracy to totally manipulate our senses... :oops: :cheers:


Hey Blacky you totally got me with that last trailer... :oops: :lol:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 pm » by bugmenot


drjones wrote:Cheers Bugme,i meant to catch this but forgot all about it.I'm disappointed with the trailer to be honest.I'm a huge James Cameron fan,loved True Lies,always wished for a sequel to that,anyway,avatar,3D right?...Might be a tad too dazzling for me.I'll be going to see Final Destination 4 next week,experience the digital 3D technology,see if is any good.Gotta say i've done the imax 3D thing and WOW...probably messes me up in some way mind you.
A conspiracy to totally manipulate our senses... :oops: :cheers:


yeh i just uploaded the trailer to youtube...................but they told me to pull it or they would suspend my account and take legal action.........sob sob :lol: :ohno:

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 pm » by brillbilly


wow another movie to check out,thanks for headsup buggy and vids blacky good job looks good :cheers: lol bug your going to pull it. not to hard though mate but it is yours so you can wash it as fast as you like lol :banana: :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm » by bugmenot


brillbilly wrote:wow another movie to check out,thanks for headsup buggy and vids blacky good job looks good :cheers: lol bug your going to pull it. not to hard though mate but it is yours so you can wash it as fast as you like lol :banana: :cheers:



what a dirty mind lol :owned:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 pm » by Drjones


bugmenot wrote:
drjones wrote:Cheers Bugme,i meant to catch this but forgot all about it.I'm disappointed with the trailer to be honest.I'm a huge James Cameron fan,loved True Lies,always wished for a sequel to that,anyway,avatar,3D right?...Might be a tad too dazzling for me.I'll be going to see Final Destination 4 next week,experience the digital 3D technology,see if is any good.Gotta say i've done the imax 3D thing and WOW...probably messes me up in some way mind you.
A conspiracy to totally manipulate our senses... :oops: :cheers:


yeh i just uploaded the trailer to youtube...................but they told me to pull it or they would suspend my account and take legal action.........sob sob :lol: :ohno:


Really?..F :censored: ckin assholes... :yell: :lol:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm » by Blacky


After I saw that last trailer i thought right i have defo got see this film!
the special effects are amazing lol
:cheers:
Image



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook