Awoke to high pitched noise

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 10:35 pm » by Hbgoer

Around 1am last night me and my girlfriend woke to a constant HIGH pitched noise that sounded like my smoke alarm but I took out the battery and it was still going. I've never heard such a loud noise and was disoriented, maybe from rising from sleep, but I could fall back to sleep afterwards. I've looked everywhere in the bedroom to find a culprit but was unable to find anything else it could have been. I've done a search on the internet and cannot find any other info either and was thinking it could be something that someone or something is using. It was a little bit freaky. Has anyone heard of this before and maybe know what it could have been?? :shock:

If I hear it again tonight I will have a recorded ready.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 10:38 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

hbgoer wrote:Around 1am last night me and my girlfriend woke to a constant HIGH pitched noise that sounded like my smoke alarm but I took out the battery and it was still going. I've never heard such a loud noise and was disoriented, maybe from rising from sleep, but I could fall back to sleep afterwards. I've looked everywhere in the bedroom to find a culprit but was unable to find anything else it could have been. I've done a search on the internet and cannot find any other info either and was thinking it could be something that someone or something is using. It was a little bit freaky. Has anyone heard of this before and maybe know what it could have been?? :shock:

If I hear it again tonight I will have a recorded ready.

something like this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 10:41 pm » by Smokeydog

how old r u dude?
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 pm » by Hbgoer

The noise didn't go up and down but was a constant noise just like at the :35 sec mark in the video and lasted for about a full minute before just stopping by itself.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 10:53 pm » by Newdawnrising

Frequency spike from the Sun.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 11:18 pm » by Generalen

wear did you say you lived??
whell hello

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 11:43 pm » by Funnyman46

I hear the same signal pitch between the 25th and 28th seconds
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 12:03 am » by Eldorado

Turn of the TV and/or computer before going to bed :headscratch: ?
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 12:04 am » by Malogg

could be high blood pressure dude keep an eye on it
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 am » by Funnyman46

malogg wrote:could be high blood pressure dude keep an eye on it

Thanks for the advise but the health is all good. My pressure has always been spot on and my bloods in check as well. Just the left ear and only when I feel in tune if you know what I mean.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Next