AYATOLLAH: KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 am » by Akashicrebel


well, fact:
4 days pass, nothing in the news about :
AYATOLLAH: KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL???

no words coming from any mouth, just words on the website.......
Image
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5297
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 am » by Constabul


Image


:ohno:
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 pm » by Akashicrebel


constabul wrote:Image


:ohno:


in the movie: LETS BURN THEM ANYWAY!!! USA FUCK YEA!!!



Upload to Disclose.tv

A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm » by Spock


So it was really just the CIA. Right! :alien51:

Simply take this ----> AYATOLLAH: KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL <----- copy and paste it into your favorite search engine.

Here are just the top few links of the over 10 pages that come up. Most refreshingly notable are the Muslims that stand up against the Ayatollah's declaration. Funny how many of you will back a radical Muslim clerics position when even the Religion not under his spell will not. Really displays who has enjoyed the propaganda Koolade. :flop:


Upload to Disclose.tv



http://sheikyermami.com/2012/02/06/iran-ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097252/Kill-Jews-annihilate-Israel-Irans-supreme-leader-lays-legal-religious-justification-attack.html

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=1135302

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9188
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 pm » by Noentry


spock wrote:So it was really just the CIA. Right! :alien51:

Simply take this ----> AYATOLLAH: KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL <----- copy and paste it into your favorite search engine.

Here are just the top few links of the over 10 pages that come up. Most refreshingly notable are the Muslims that stand up against the Ayatollah's declaration. Funny how many of you will back a radical Muslim clerics position when even the Religion not under his spell will not. Really displays who has enjoyed the propaganda Koolade. :flop:


Upload to Disclose.tv



http://sheikyermami.com/2012/02/06/iran-ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097252/Kill-Jews-annihilate-Israel-Irans-supreme-leader-lays-legal-religious-justification-attack.html

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=1135302


spock I did exactly that and it is mostly bloggs and fringe media (as you call them)

The daily mail from UK has put out an article.

But from the coverage by main stream it is beginning to look like a fake.
But like I said time will tell
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 pm » by Rydher


noentry wrote:spock I did exactly that and it is mostly bloggs and fringe media (as you call them)


I guess this is just a blog and fringe media? http://www.alef.ir/vdcepw8zwjh8ewi.b9bj.html?142262

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 pm » by Spock


rydher wrote:
noentry wrote:spock I did exactly that and it is mostly bloggs and fringe media (as you call them)


I guess this is just a blog and fringe media? http://www.alef.ir/vdcepw8zwjh8ewi.b9bj.html?142262



OH DAAAAAMN! OWNAGE! YOU JUST OWNED HIM LIKE A PUNK! LITTLE BITCH OWNAGE. COMPLETE UTTER OWNAGE. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW YOU JUST OWNED HIM.

UTTER OWNERSHIP!

Sarcasm yes, just spooning NoEntry back a little of his drama queen school girl, mildly retarded, mentality.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9159
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:46 pm » by Troll2rocks


Take note DTV this is how to make a thread go into overdrive!

Spock props :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2281
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm » by Akashicrebel


spock wrote:So it was really just the CIA. Right! :alien51:

Simply take this ----> AYATOLLAH: KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL <----- copy and paste it into your favorite search engine.

Here are just the top few links of the over 10 pages that come up. Most refreshingly notable are the Muslims that stand up against the Ayatollah's declaration. Funny how many of you will back a radical Muslim clerics position when even the Religion not under his spell will not. Really displays who has enjoyed the propaganda Koolade. :flop:


Upload to Disclose.tv



http://sheikyermami.com/2012/02/06/iran-ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2097252/Kill-Jews-annihilate-Israel-Irans-supreme-leader-lays-legal-religious-justification-attack.html

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=1135302




boring. nothing new. just like before:
akashicrebel wrote:well, fact:
4 days pass, nothing in the news about :
AYATOLLAH: KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL???

no words coming from any mouth, just words on the website.......

Image



i see your point, when you have a video of the ayatoulla speak in front of crowd and cameras and say:KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL, you will have a bone, too. and then i might even see it in other light. till then....


Image
Last edited by Akashicrebel on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 4:39 pm » by Rydher


akashicrebel wrote:


boring. nothing new. just like before:

i see your point, when you have a video of the ayatoulla speak in front of crowd and cameras and say:KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL, you will have a bone, too. and then i might even see it in other light. till then....


I know right? You're right, it is nothing new coming from Iranian state controlled media. :D

As for the video needed to be convinced. If there is one ten dumbfuck noentry will come in saying how YouTube videos don't mean anything. Yet, it's all he posts in his threads as evidence.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook