AYATOLLAH: KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 4:54 pm » by Akashicrebel

rydher wrote:
akashicrebel wrote:

boring. nothing new. just like before:

i see your point, when you have a video of the ayatoulla speak in front of crowd and cameras and say:KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL, you will have a bone, too. and then i might even see it in other light. till then....

I know right? You're right, it is nothing new coming from Iranian state controlled media. :D

As for the video needed to be convinced. If there is one ten dumbfuck noentry will come in saying how YouTube videos don't mean anything. Yet, it's all he posts in his threads as evidence.

:flop: no problem rydher, its go to all directions. remember it , i remember it.
each one of us have his own bates in his seeking for the truth, i dont mind to change my mind if i find the information that lead me to the point of "misinformation" or "disinformation" to be one of the two. get me? the only reason why this thread is so long is because people playing "HARDASS" that all.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 pm » by Akashicrebel

spock wrote:OH DAAAAAMN! OWNAGE! YOU JUST OWNED HIM LIKE A PUNK! LITTLE BITCH OWNAGE. COMPLETE UTTER OWNAGE. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW YOU JUST OWNED HIM.

UTTER OWNERSHIP!

Sarcasm yes, just spooning NoEntry back a little of his drama queen school girl, mildly retarded, mentality.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 7:36 pm » by Tuor10

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 pm » by Noentry

spock the way you are posting know means you have taken it personally.
And I have hit the nail on the head. you act like a woman scorn :lol:

I found links showing Romney is pro attack Iran regardless of Irans nuclear program

He has as good as told them. When I get elected USA will invade.

Israel has been covertly attacking Iranian installations, putting Iranian civilians in danger of nuclear fallout.

The Ayattolah has responded because of these actions and words.
The Ayatollah said, if you keep attacking us, we will be justified to go to war, the words of a desperate man/nation, who is in no doubt they are going to be invaded.
people are at their most dangerous when they have nothing to lose.
Iran has nothing to lose, it is obvious to the whole world they will be invaded.Even tho they are years away from a nuclear bomb.

When I was asked for proof by the three muppeteers, I show you 4/5 different links proving substance to what I say.
You, rydher and ironlikalion( the three muppeteers :owned: ) then said, they are fringe media and liberal media.
spock wrote:Liberal media may as well be al- Jazeera

noentry wrote:
spock wrote:Liberal media may as well be al- Jazeera

Liberasl media.
Spock WTF I give you the BBC and the NYtimes and that is liberal media,
no that is as main stream as they come :flop:

:headscratch: :bang;

I then show you a video from Bill O'Reilly saying to Romney if you attack Iran you will start WW3.
As right wing as you can find.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I gave you what you asked for.
Case closed.

I have said I can not change your minds, I know this.
I leave it to the members, to their responses. to agree or disagree with you,
4/5 members of this forum agree with you the rest do not.
And you dont like it and so now you have become full retard :clapper:

Iran has never attacked Israel.FACT
Israel is attacking Iran as we speak. FACT
And the truth hurts you.
You made yourself look like a full retard without the ability to think for yourself. :lol:

akashicrebel wrote:
spock wrote:OH DAAAAAMN! OWNAGE! YOU JUST OWNED HIM LIKE A PUNK! LITTLE BITCH OWNAGE. COMPLETE UTTER OWNAGE. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW YOU JUST OWNED HIM.

UTTER OWNERSHIP!

Sarcasm yes, just spooning NoEntry back a little of his drama queen school girl, mildly retarded, mentality.

:cheers:

Full retard :clapper:

noentry wrote:Thats it if Bill O'reilly says it then that is enough
Case proven.
It was nice doing buisness with you all dont take it personaly .
The Reilly has spoken

Bill O'Rielly says if you bomb Iran you start WW3. He is as Right wing as what you can find.
Go ahead pretend it doesnt mater.
Game set and match noentry

Thats it I am finished

You got knocked the fud out

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pay back is a mutherf*ker :flop:

noentry wrote:All that is left for me to say is

Upload to Disclose.tv

That shit is to easy
Thats it I dont wana play no more

case closed :hugging:

:owned:
:lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 pm » by Akashicrebel

noentry:

Israel has been covertly attacking Iranian installations, putting Iranian civilians in danger of nuclear fallout

and now this, by there own words:
u.s. officials:Israel used to eliminate iranian scientists a terrorist group in Iran

Iran has previously said that behind the elimination of nuclear scientists stand Institute in cooperation with the organization "the Mujahedeen Khalq" - but that first confirm the U.S. officials, NBC's investigation

read it all here from the israeli biggest newspaper:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... KdZKnvONxQ

Initiate

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 2:02 pm » by Abdul14

how is this "by there own words" excatly, if the article is quoting some unknown us officials as their source ?
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 pm » by Rydher

I have no doubts it was done by the US or the Israelis - even a joint venture. Here is the bottom line. Israel has made it perfectly clear that they will not allow Iran to get nukes.The US has said the same but I don't think with the same resolve Israel has.

Iran isn't going to stop their nuclear program. The conflict is going to happen with Israel and Iran unwilling to budge from their positions. Which means war OR a shadow/espionage type of war using sabotage and dirty spy movie type tactics.

With a war - you guys have already said that it will turn into a world war and be much more horrific. With what's going on now it stays localized. Which do you prefer? You can't have it both ways.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 3:33 pm » by Spock

noentry wrote:I have said I can not change your minds, I know this.
I leave it to the members, to their responses. to agree or disagree with you,
4/5 members of this forum agree with you the rest do not.

I shouldn't really need to explain how stupid this remark is. It can be picked apart in so many different ways, just like your idealistic, fantasy prone logic, that I'll leave you with your head scratching smiley to ponder it.

noentry wrote: :owned:
:lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 3:35 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Ouch. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 10, 2012 4:11 pm » by Akashicrebel

rydher wrote:I have no doubts it was done by the US or the Israelis - even a joint venture. Here is the bottom line. Israel has made it perfectly clear that they will not allow Iran to get nukes.The US has said the same but I don't think with the same resolve Israel has.

:flop:
rydher wrote:Iran isn't going to stop their nuclear program. The conflict is going to happen with Israel and Iran unwilling to budge from their positions. Which means war OR a shadow/espionage type of war using sabotage and dirty spy movie type tactics.

:flop:
no the iranian will not stop. but i cant say they going on the big bomb right now. we must remember the lesson of iraq, dont make me do it, bro.... the babies pic make me feel bad same like you man.... but the rest of what you say might be truth right now.
rydher wrote:With a war - you guys have already said that it will turn into a world war and be much more horrific. With what's going on now it stays localized. Which do you prefer? You can't have it b

with this one i will wait, lets see what will come. :peep:

thanks rydher for your overview :cheers:

PreviousNext