My Car Is My Lover - Must See Documentary -

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 am » by Troll2rocks

This is one eye opening documentary :shock:

MY CAR IS MY LOVER.

:shock:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 am » by Iwanci

Phew... for a moment there I was expecting a different type of video about car 'lovers'.. seen some on the net and WOW.... as long as its a manual... lol

:alien51:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 am » by Spock

That was a strange and fascinating documentary. I now feel more enlightened.

Because of you I have not only learned of this, but also the Chicken Hawk and the Blue Waffle and while learning of these subjects, I find myself growing more attracted to the column posts on my front porch.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm » by Evildweeb

:headscratch:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 pm » by Spock

Initiate

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 pm » by Pateriot

People become sexually and romantically attracted all types of strange and unatural things. Cars, Inflatible dolls, sex toys, feet, nylons, panties, stuffed animals, real animals, other dudes,...

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 3:24 pm » by Poooooot

Pateriot wrote:People become sexually and romantically attracted all types of strange and unatural things. Cars, Inflatible dolls, sex toys, feet, nylons, panties, stuffed animals, real animals, other dudes,...

Apple pies...
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 3:33 pm » by Kinninigan

:flop:

I seen this on the show taboo, crazy stuff!
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm » by Troll2rocks

Spock wrote:That was a strange and fascinating documentary. I now feel more enlightened.

Because of you I have not only learned of this, but also the Chicken Hawk and the Blue Waffle and while learning of these subjects, I find myself growing more attracted to the column posts on my front porch.

Lmfao. :cheers:

Yeah this was really quite an eye opener, I can't see what a car has that a beautiful woman doesn't.

I remember that Chicken Hawk documentary too, that was just a whole other level of wrong. Fascinating to watch though.

@Everyone. In case people are wondering what Chicken Hawk is, its a documentary on Paedophiles, but instead of them being in the sights of a machine gun they are actually given the time to explain how they are doing no harm while sexually assaulting children. Yep its a shocker alright. Basically it's shot from the perspective of paedophiles. :?

Blue waffle is actually quite beautiful, I encourage everyone who has not seen it to check it out on google :flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm » by Poooooot

Troll2rocks wrote:Blue waffle is actually quite beautiful, I encourage everyone who has not seen it to check it out on google :flop:

Don't fall for it guys. Trust me.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Next