Baboons Odd Behaviour Blamed On UFO

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 5:11 pm » by Thruster

The bizarre behaviour of a troop of 'hysterical' baboons at a Dutch zoo has been blamed on everything from an earthquake to a UFO.

Ordinarily seen scampering around on their island at the Emmen Dierenpark in the northern Netherlands, the gang of 112 monkeys have been sitting frozen on the ground and turning their backs on visitors this week.

The baboons have even lost their appetites, say baffled zoologists at the park, who have heard various theories as to what may be behind the animals' strange behaviour.

'They became panicked at the end of the day on Monday, they were hysterical, not jumping around but behaving strangely,' zoologist Wijbren Landman told AFP.

'On Tuesday and Wednesday they just sat in the trees or on the ground, hardly moving or eating.'

Mr Landman described various theories put forward to explain the bizarre scenes at the zoo, with some suggesting the baboons may have spotted a predator - either a real one or an image of one on a visitor's t-shirt - or felt the rumblings of an earthquake.

The zoologist admitted he was yet to hear an explanation that 'holds water'.

'The craziest suggestion was that it was caused by a UFO,' Mr Landman said.

Baboons at the zoo, who were all born in captivity, have behaved this way four times in the past 20 years, the team at Emmen Dierenpark said.

But their activity has not been observed among any baboons anywhere else, either in captivity or in the wild, according to a report in the Huffington Post.

Mr Landman said the animals have been observed acting disconcerted if they come across a predator in the wild - but nothing on the scale of the behaviour displayed by the creatures at the Dutch zoo this week.

Experts consulted by staff at Emmen Dierenpark have so far failed to shed any light on the mystery, but the animals have shown signs of returning to normal.

Some of the baboons managed to eat some small pieces of apple, and all were given pellets to provide them with vital vitamins and minerals.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... itors.html

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 5:22 pm » by Phoenix rising

Interesting Thruster and i go along with the earth quake theory, its known animals have a sixth sense to earth changes, in fact in certain areas when quakes are imminent the lost pets section in classifieds goes through the roof, these animals can sense something, something is not right :cheers: :flop:
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Initiate

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 6:22 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Weird Thruster. I tend to go along with the Earthquake theory :cheers:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Writer

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 pm » by Alexeindhovennl

Eartquakes don't normally occur here.. If there are any it's most likely caused by drilling for gas..
On the other side for some reason that Northern region of the Netherlands gets the more UFO sightings than anywhere else in the country.. It's a hotspot area.

Also all around that region are those strange megalithic structures called Dolmen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen
Maybe their energy has something to do with it?

So many possibilities.. I hope no disasters will unfold so close to home :nails:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:56 pm » by Dagnamski

Some kid dressed in this :

Could they be watching what the humanzees are watching? :nails:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 9:24 pm » by Phoenix rising

Its the dam weirdest thing man, the fact the Baboons have their backs to the public and even while they are in the trees is the craziest thing i've seen for a long time, its almost as if they have been programmed, like intelligent rebellion of some kind :headscratch:
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 12:25 am » by Blotto

nothing to see here, just baboons on strike, holding out for better conditions .

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 2:12 pm » by Thruster

Phoenix rising wrote:Its the dam weirdest thing man, the fact the Baboons have their backs to the public and even while they are in the trees is the craziest thing i've seen for a long time, its almost as if they have been programmed, like intelligent rebellion of some kind :headscratch:

Bugs the hell out of me, Pheonix. It's as if 'something's brewing' with these Baboons, almost like they've just became aware of something that we're just not catching on to.

I don't like it.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 2:26 pm » by Tuor10

It would be interesting to see if any other groups of animals in that area exhibit a similar behavior pattern.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 2:35 pm » by Thruster

Alexeindhovennl wrote:Eartquakes don't normally occur here.. If there are any it's most likely caused by drilling for gas..
On the other side for some reason that Northern region of the Netherlands gets the more UFO sightings than anywhere else in the country.. It's a hotspot area.

Also all around that region are those strange megalithic structures called Dolmen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen
Maybe their energy has something to do with it?

So many possibilities.. I hope no disasters will unfold so close to home :nails:

Thanks for that information, Alex. Good have someone with local knowledge adding their input on this one.

:hiho:

:cheers: