Ball of light from Sky....

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 2:51 am » by Seismicnutz

Hi im posting because I need some answer as to what im seeing….

Now I’d like to mention im a avid sky watcher and have see things in the sky that does question your beliefs, I’ve seen stationary stars which all of a sudden take off out, I’ve seen 100’s of meteors and have travelled the world and observed the night sky’s and seen weird things which I still can’t explain…i climbed mount Sinai in Egypt and watched the dawn and seen weird lights in the atmosphere. But what I’ve seen in the last week is freaking me out…and just wanna know has anyone else experienced or seen this tried doing bit a research and people have seen this but can’t explain it so im thinking there maybe some people on here who can help not give shallow guessing answers…

Thursday 00:34 GMT Cranford, London UK:
Im sitting in car with friend just finished eating, chatting, and through the car windscreen above us 100-150metres away a white ball of pure light falls from the sky, the thing that mystified me the most was that it had a gradual vertical descend not just a fast drop out of the sky, not like how a meteor has gradient fall out of the sky this was a dead vertical drop out of the sky even my friend was shocked as to what we just saw…it seemed controlled…. ?! weird… so after few days it was bugging me out did bit of research and people around the world have witnessed the same but no clear answer as to what it is..
Now its Sunday 27th November @ 22:34 GMT, 2hours ago..im sitting in my living room and we live on the 3rd floor of a apartment block and have a 5metre long window which you can see the whole southern night sky, and see all flights coming in and out of Heathrow UK which is 3 miles away. I sit and sometimes above the night sky and have seen few weird things. So im sitting watching T.V with my wife and through the window we both witness a ball of bright white light fall down from the sky again with a vertical descend about a mile away, as it fell to earth we lost sight of it because of the houses and stuff in the distance..im totally mystified as to what im seeing as like ive said before iv witnessed 100”s meteors and see many things in the sky but nothing like this were it seems a controlled drop and in totally different areas…and this time my wife who is very very sceptical witnessed it and was freaked out..i would estimate the size of the light or object at 1-1.5metres..

Ok while im writing this to find maybe someone on here who’s witnessed the same I might aswell add what I witnessed or saw few years ago. As I can’t find anything on the net to explain what I saw, I’ve only told 2 people as I didn’t want my friends thinking im nuts…bout 11pm I’m walking out my door (my old house in West London) for a night out with my pals as I walk out my front door through my front garden onto the street (I used to live on a dead end road so it was a very quite road no passing cars etc)..I turn my head to the right and in the middle of the road hovering 4 metres off the ground (well above my head height) was a golden metallic ball, it was a very split second kind of thing, so as im walking out my garden I turn my head and this ball hovering kind of felt like it saw me shot up into the sky…lost sight of it as it shot up to this day it has freaked me out as I know what I saw and it seemed under intelligent controlled. I remember like it was yesterday as I took a mental snapshot of it, it was a Golden ball the size of a soccer or football very shiny… thought I’d tell you guys as someone maybe able to shed some light or may have even experienced a similar thing..peace out. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 2:53 am » by Noentry

could be ball lightning but then again it might be ET :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 am » by Tuor10

Try to get some pictures or video footage - if you can.

That would be nice.

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 3:03 am » by Seismicnutz

Ok it was very unexpected and its very quick when it happens, so idoubt i can get footage as it lasts not even 3 seconds..The gold ball thing was split second also i can't download my brain memory archive footage ontop Disclose.TV..soz bro

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 3:04 am » by Tuor10

seismicnutz wrote:Ok it was very unexpected and its very quick when it happens, so idoubt i can get footage as it lasts not even 3 seconds..The gold ball thing was split second also i can't download my brain memory archive footage ontop Disclose.TV..soz bro

No worries.

Sounds like an interesting sighting.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:22 am » by Garciaface

This is what a fireball looks like when it falls very close to your location. We usually see them from far away, but when they are close the light is so bright some of the weaker hues get cancelled out by your eyes and you only see some portions of the fireball. Cool, wasn't it? I've seen more than a few of those in my day. Don't freak out.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:51 am » by Hackjames

You chose to go by the name Seismicnutz. That is a choice I both respect, and fear.

I saw two UFOs about a month ago, within days of each other. Only ones I've ever seen myself. I haven't bothered posting about them here because it was a personal experience, and those don't have much objective value to a forum (especially this one, somewhat ironically).

You have my sympathies for having been caught without a video camera at the ready, though I'm sure if you'd had one the footage would likely be decried as a hoax immediately...so maybe it's not a big deal.

Also, I have to point out that if you're making this up then you are a poop-eater. Nothing personal, it's science.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:45 pm » by DarkDescent

Hi there, I'm 15 years of age, fascinated by conspiracy theories and space and stuff. I live in Australia and it's school holidays so I'm away from home with the family and my sister, little brother and I were going for a night walk about 1 and a half hours ago (10.30pm), and everything was okay when I looked to the right and saw this bright white light falling from the sky but it was really far away because I saw it and said "what the hell is that", looked at my sister and looked back and caught a glimpse of it falling behind a cloud. Then it was gone, bare in mind that this wasn't high up in the sky's, so I only saw it for about 2 full seconds but in my mind it was 10 minutes. It was going straight down in a complete vertical line and was fairly slow, not a shooting star because my sister saw one shortly after it and told me it was very quick. can someone please help me with what I saw? I also had an encounter with something strange when I was little that I sill tell in another post after I get some explanations on what my sighting was, thankyou very much!

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:52 pm » by The57ironman

DarkDescent wrote:Hi there, I'm 15 years of age, fascinated by conspiracy theories and space and stuff. I live in Australia and it's school holidays so I'm away from home with the family and my sister, little brother and I were going for a night walk about 1 and a half hours ago (10.30pm), and everything was okay when I looked to the right and saw this bright white light falling from the sky but it was really far away because I saw it and said "what the hell is that", looked at my sister and looked back and caught a glimpse of it falling behind a cloud. Then it was gone, bare in mind that this wasn't high up in the sky's, so I only saw it for about 2 full seconds but in my mind it was 10 minutes. It was going straight down in a complete vertical line and was fairly slow, not a shooting star because my sister saw one shortly after it and told me it was very quick. can someone please help me with what I saw? I also had an encounter with something strange when I was little that I sill tell in another post after I get some explanations on what my sighting was, thankyou very much!

.......the rabbit hole is deep

..... :hiho: darkdecent......i hope you find what you're looking for here.....

.....a lot of the people here are keeping their eyes on the sky..

...i hope you get a decent welcome from those who have witnessed similar anomolies....

......you're a brave youngster to have entered this forum.. :alien:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm » by Shemagh

:hiho: DarkDescent, did it look like anything here?...........sorry about the music

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next