Ban negative people, judging others openly

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:20 pm » by Hesop

aragajag wrote:Nijhir and Islamfortheworld? i dont like any preaching a few bits of info here and there fine from any religion. Same for wannabe MTV stars way wrong spot here.

I'm not even going to disagree.
However, the video section is run entirely by the admins, and contains the following categories:
Spirituality
Prophecy and Utopia
Philosophy

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 pm » by Blacky

I say shoot the little Blue buggers!
Hey Hesop they have put another thread on today its called sad men 2!
Ive got plenty more pics to put on it lol!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm » by Aragajag

Alls good here, some nights i get stranger. most nights i care for my friends across the planet,,,,, even though i wouldnt drink with most of ya's. love ya the same
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm » by Darrylmckay

blacky wrote:I say shoot the little Blue buggers!

Yeah but your just a "blue hater" blacky, i just bet you throw rocks at blue cars in the street too.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:40 pm » by Blacky

darrylmckay wrote:
blacky wrote:I say shoot the little Blue buggers!

Yeah but your just a "blue hater" blacky, i just bet you throw rocks at blue cars in the street too.

Yep anything blue!!!! :lol:

Are you their master Mr Mckay? lol
I dont actually mind them or them being on here I just hate it when they post stupid topics!
Theres no point to it!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 pm » by Aragajag

Are there any benefits to me loosing my huge amount of contriburuion here... sideways humor. Is there an age limit to smurfdom? Can I state what I want without reason? I went to a 7day ventists church once, they got upset when i asked why a few people stood... they are 144000 and going to heaven.... methinks a bit.... how do you know that ? sdv god lets ya know,,, cool me and my mate were not missing that boat
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 pm » by Hesop

aragajag wrote:Are there any benefits to me loosing my huge amount of contriburuion here... sideways humor. Is there an age limit to smurfdom? Can I state what I want without reason? I went to a 7day ventists church once, they got upset when i asked why a few people stood... they are 144000 and going to heaven.... methinks a bit.... how do you know that ? sdv god lets ya know,,, cool me and my mate were not missing that boat

If you question the high smurfy one, some tourist discovers your body in the ditch on the interstate highway the next morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:58 pm » by Aragajag

Ok will stick with Jack Johnson and VB. Thanks for caring and sharing.
Jack is great music, VB is an acquired taste. If you see my mind running about tell it I would mind making up.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 4:36 pm » by TheDuck

sh*te wrong post..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 4:58 pm » by Nickelson

darrylmckay wrote:
thesaint wrote: What would it be like if we just let people use this forum to bitch at each other.

Ummmmm proberbly much the same as it is now.

I for one would like to extend the hand of frendship to our insane, demented, luantic fringe dwelling little blue buddies.

These little blue guys are way to smart and normal for us. When they would accept our hands, their litlle blue hands, would be crashed.

So better to leave our insane minds alone and get the hell of this site.

:obsessed:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Previous