Ban negative people, judging others openly

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:40 pm » by Nickelson

Negative people like Rogerrabbit who are judging peoples believes and making fun of them openly, should, to my opinion, be banned from DTV.
It brings up discussion and hateful topics which brings nothing goods to the DTV site.

So I say :top: Your out !
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:48 pm » by Snake Plissken

I dont think anyone should be banned, because then you have to wonder where it will stop? I do think that posts by idiot people should be ignored though, that way they disappear as if by magic!!! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:51 pm » by Drjones

Snake Plissken wrote:I dont think anyone should be banned, because then you have to wonder where it will stop? I do think that posts by idiot people should be ignored though, that way they disappear as if by magic!!! :wink:

:flop: :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:53 pm » by Snake Plissken

Cheers Jonesy, DTV has now spread to occupying my lunch break!!! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:59 pm » by Drjones

Snake Plissken wrote:Cheers Jonesy, DTV has now spread to occupying my lunch break!!! :wink:

Yeah,cool,i'm wating on a damn delivery man who is 90 minutes late..i should be elsewhere....dammit.. :lol:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 pm » by Soldierboy

Freedom of speech. you cant start taking things away, or telling people they
can not go on here. its a basic right.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 pm » by Thesaint

Totally disagree, if people can't stick to the rules then kick them off. simple. What would it be like if we just let people use this forum to bitch at each other. There would be no content and people would just go elswhere. This I know as I have reached that point on more than one occasion.
If the rules are acceptable then we should all stick to them. Period. People have bitched at each other but usually it's not constant and most of us are man enough to back down when we're wrong but some have agendas to try and bring down the site.

KICK THEM OFF I SAY!

:cheers:

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:09 pm » by Hesop

It's not necessarily about negative people, it's about certain ones coming here from another site, whose sole purpose is to cause disruption, and entice members to leave, being annoyed by the fighting and chaos. They are not here to join discussion or debate, only to preach. Agenda posting. DTV regulations:
2h. Agenda posting: Do not use the site to promote an agenda. This often involves the starting of forum threads or making posts which appear to be legitimate in nature but which are aimed at surreptitiously promoting some political view, religious belief or to attack or criticise other members, beliefs or views in an underhand manner which detracts from unbiased and fair discussion.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 pm » by Aragajag

Nijhir and Islamfortheworld? i dont like any preaching a few bits of info here and there fine from any religion. Same for wannabe MTV stars way wrong spot here.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:17 pm » by Darrylmckay

thesaint wrote: What would it be like if we just let people use this forum to bitch at each other.

Ummmmm proberbly much the same as it is now.

I for one would like to extend the hand of frendship to our insane, demented, luantic fringe dwelling little blue buddies.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Next