Bankers hate this man!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:17 am » by Opalserpent


Lowsix wrote:what Opal...... turning your argument on its face is "Lame"?

Gotcha...coward.



In what way? and I'm far from a coward. Only cowards use deception.

We Australians are losing our sovereignty to the E.U. so I'm also a world citizen pretty much.


cmon low six, lets stop now, I made a topic I knew would stir a few zionists and you jumped on board like a banker on a repossessed property.

Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 am » by Lowsix


Opalserpent wrote:
Lowsix wrote:what Opal...... turning your argument on its face is "Lame"?

Gotcha...coward.



In what way? and I'm far from a coward. Only cowards use deception.

We Australians are losing our sovereignty to the E.U. so I'm also a world citizen pretty much.


Youre so fucking ridiculous, you arent even a worthy debate nemesis.

On mondays wednesdays and Fridays..
The enemy is the Americans and the Jews..

But now... youve lost your sovereignity to the...the EU?
(of which neither America nor Isreal are members, i might add)

make up your mind who your enemy really is,
then get back with me..

Hysterical clown.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:35 am » by Opalserpent


Lowsix wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
Lowsix wrote:what Opal...... turning your argument on its face is "Lame"?

Gotcha...coward.



In what way? and I'm far from a coward. Only cowards use deception.

We Australians are losing our sovereignty to the E.U. so I'm also a world citizen pretty much.


Youre so fucking ridiculous, you arent even a worthy debate nemesis.

On mondays wednesdays and Fridays..
The enemy is the Americans and the Jews..

But now... youve lost your sovereignity to the...the EU?
(of which neither America nor Isreal are members, i might add)

make up your mind who your enemy really is,
then get back with me..

Hysterical clown.



I know who the enemy is, they are SAZI, satanic/zionist organisation. The most well funded evil organisation that has ever existed that we know of anyway.

They are known by many names I'm sure you know?

The powers that be,
the Illuminati,
the puppet masters,
the NWO,
Council for foreign relations scum,
Trilateral commision of unelected banking cartels.
the bilderbergers are part of it.
All the secret organisations that the elite frequent that are secret.

The list goes on and on. Wake up to yourself lowsix, you think muslims caused the financial crisis ?
you think the muslims with 6 hours flight training can expertly fly planes into buildings at high speed?
you think your retarded government gives a shit about what you think?

You think the people that go to bilderberger meetings care about your families future or their own?

They only care that you are a good sheeple and follow with the war on terror and ignore your basic human rights being erased and your job propects go to zero. Atleast there are plenty of houses abandoned over there, you got somewhere to live when your economy finally collapses under all
the weight of the printed money and wars your country needs to survive, correct me if I'm wrong.

:sunny:

Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:41 am » by Lowsix


Opalserpent wrote:I know who the enemy is, they are ....

the puppet masters


Yes clearly.
Evil bastards.

those puppet-masters.

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:46 am » by Opalserpent


It's all cool low six, appreciate the good argument we had, we used words not bullets. Have a nice day.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 10:00 am » by Spock


Let's all look forward to the day we live under Sharia Law!

Fuck the bankers! Yay!!!!!!

Fuck freedom of speech!

Fuck human rights!

Fuck individualism!

Fuck the ability to speak out against our government!

Put people to death for drinking alcohol!

Stone women for getting raped!

Marry children!

Wake up to awesome yodeling!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 am » by Spock


Opalserpent wrote:The powers that be,
the Illuminati,
the puppet masters,
the NWO,
Council for foreign relations scum,
Trilateral commision of unelected banking cartels.
the bilderbergers are part of it.
All the secret organisations that the elite frequent that are secret.



I'll gladly accept this for a thousand years over 1 single day of sharia law.

Typically in a debate you try to rationally convince the other person over to your views, however, this is not an option when confronting someone that claims they are not muslim, yet adamantly defends sharia law just because it stands against groups they can only name in generic terms.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE THE RECIPIENT OF...

Image




By the way, I spoke to your grandmother about your views, and she ask to pass along this message...


Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 am » by Edgar 2.0


Spock wrote:Let's all look forward to the day we live under Sharia Law!

Fuck the bankers! Yay!!!!!!

Fuck freedom of speech!

Fuck human rights!

Fuck individualism!

Fuck the ability to speak out against our government!

Put people to death for drinking alcohol!

Stone women for getting raped!

Marry children long enough to have sex with them!

Wake up to awesome yodeling!


I agree with your sarcasm completely.
Sharia is something unspeakably backwarded.

Nevertheless the thing that i can't understand is why the U.S. of A. continuously supports the strictest Sharia state - Saudi Arabia.

And, from the other side, it also supports the totally opposite , the pro-Zionist (in lack of the other...) option in Israel.

I mean, yeah, realpolitik is what it is, and must be considered as such.

But i'd really like to know when, if ever, the U.S. will make a switch in its political strategy and turn its full democratic capability towards building a more progressive World. I cannot think of a better nation to lead the rest of the world (realpolitically...)

I'm afraid that the politicians are too much involved in business and keeping themselves fat, instead of thinking about the better Society. A total ethical deterioration...

And that goes for Europe as well.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 pm » by mediasorcery


1 word=china, now wake the fuk up please. :alien51:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9191
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 3:55 pm » by Troll2rocks


@Opal, I think you conducted yourself well in that, oooo shall I call it a " debate ?" with Low. You both have points, however seeing as you did not resort to childish name calling and venomous attacking those who dare to have a different opinion than yourself. You won.

Low I do not know why you are so hostile and aggressive with members, and totally lacking in all social graces, I have asked you time and time again to resort from swearing and insulting members. Debating does not mean insulting and swearing. That is "arguing". If used for comical effect its different, however its not in your case 98.98.% of the time.

Had you not done this I would have considered it a draw.


As for my "opinion" I think that all humanity needs to go. Make room for the rainbows.

Image
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook