Bankers hate this man!!!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 pm » by *WillEase*

Troll2rocks wrote:
I have asked you time and time again to resort from swearing and insulting members.

LOL...do you mean refrain from?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 pm » by Troll2rocks

WillEase666 wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
I have asked you time and time again to resort from swearing and insulting members.

LOL...do you mean refrain from?

Yes you are right. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:roll:

BANNED.

^ ^ ^ ^ Hows my spelling there ?

:twisted:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:02 pm » by Poooooot

:peep:

Please forgive my ignorance, but....

:peep: :peep: :peep:
Why is zionism treated like a bad word here? I always thought zionism was a term used to describe those that are sympathetic to the Jewish people , state, and culture. Am I wrong? Please explain what that is such a bad thing.
:peep: :peep: :peep:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 pm » by 99socks

Opalserpent wrote:No offense but if they want to hang them then let them, what business is it of yours?

Does it give you reason enough to invade and rape and pillage and steal resources of a foreign nation for decades?

Look at the secret torture prisons around the world.

Look at the filth on T.V and the crap low moral value movies coming out from phonywood.

Look at the prison industrial complex and military industrial complex thats been ever expanding.

Look how Germany suffers under the E.U. and bankers thrive.

Look at the state of democracy around the world.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say I'm not a war mongering interventionist that spews democracy but in reality buys a foreign government with money and installs bases to surround russia and china to ensure their continuing exploitation of foreign weaker nations because I'm a SAZI fascist who thinks we should invade because they did what was their own business and we don't approve because we are filthy fascists?

So you think that sponsoring terrorism isn't a bad thing I take it, you know, overthrowing governments like in the contra scandal and having death squads quell public desent?

Actually I mean the El salvador option when reffering to usa death squads in foreign countries.

No No, you think your government doesn't send weapons to terrorists in syria or pay mercenaries to take over libya and destroy the place. No No, But I'm afraid so, you are a Fascist zionist Shill.

Let the Iranians do what they want to who they want because america and israel sure as hell do whatever they want!

You big zionist hypocrite

I thought about posting human rights abuses by zionists and zio americans but I don't feel like spending the next 100 years posting links to atrocities committed by your own people.

Look I don't even need to post picutures of people being killed!!!! :look:

Tu quoque
Argumentum ad hominem

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 9:03 pm » by Poooooot

99socks wrote:Tu quoque
Argumentum ad hominem

Socks, I think you're too smart for a lot of the people here. :lol:

edit: Speaking of being smart, please see my above question re: zionism. :peep: :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 9:10 pm » by 99socks

Poooooot wrote:
Argumentum ad hominem

edit: Speaking of being smart, please see my above question re: zionism. :peep: :lol:

Poot, Zionism has nothing to do with "the best interest" of Jews. Zionism is a racist, elitist political movement and philosophy that began in the 1870's and 1880's. Zionism actually was part of the cause of the Holocaust-not a result OF the Holocaust. It was Zionism that determined that after 2,000 years Jews should be "entitled" to their "homeland," and it is this drive and philosophy that drives the attitudes and socio-political and economic decisions of Israel. Zionism has USED Jews to advance their cause, and is just as responsible for the slaughter of Jews during WWII as it is guilty of the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Sephardic Jewish children in Israel during radiation experiments in the 1950's and 1960's.

Zionism is not synonymous with "Jewish."

Judaism is a religion.
Hebrew is a race.
Zionism is a political ideology.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 9:16 pm » by Poooooot

99socks wrote:
Poooooot wrote:
Argumentum ad hominem

Poot, Zionism has nothing to do with "the best interest" of Jews. Zionism is a racist, elitist political movement and philosophy that began in the 1870's and 1880's. Zionism actually was part of the cause of the Holocaust-not a result OF the Holocaust. It was Zionism that determined that after 2,000 years Jews should be "entitled" to their "homeland," and it is this drive and philosophy that drives the attitudes and socio-political and economic decisions of Israel. Zionism has USED Jews to advance their cause, and is just as responsible for the slaughter of Jews during WWII as it is guilty of the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Sephardic Jewish children in Israel during radiation experiments in the 1950's and 1960's.

Zionism is not synonymous with "Jewish."

Judaism is a religion.
Hebrew is a race.

:shock:
Thank you :flop:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 11:59 pm » by Eldorado

Not to contradict the whole of the agenda here.......

Judaism is a religion.
Hebrew is a race.

Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......

I know that's what you meant, but was interceding so as not to be diverted to yet another debate over Israel, seeing as the topic was how Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had removed a major portion of his Nation's banking corruption and placed the death penalty fatwa on any transgressors over the boundaries of the laws that are written in their lands.........

I am happy to see that you are interested in peace in the Middle East.........I might be able to shed some fundamental light in their reasoning, but not any kind of justification of execution (sadistic, but imprisonment is far more punishing for a blue collar criminal than death :hell: )

I was educated in Mid East Peace Policy early on in private school.... :rtft: ....and there is so much we learned then that is still going on today, while this new media sensation has made these things very difficult for the masses to recognize, that this all as a continuance of the US/Zionist affairs that have been left unaccounted for over the past years..... :bang;

We witnessed this mass blanketing Mind Shift strategy through the media, that harnessed these current issues for a distraction away from the historical context of the conflict, while we were being refocused on immediate reactions to the current affairs, each one being fabricated, and used to build public sentiment and political pressure that was based on a Hurry Up and Cover Up agenda.

No matter how old or young the people will be when introduced to the true timeline of affairs in the Middle East.......they cannot decide in any manner other than the fact that is pending........

The fact that American Bankers, namely the Rockefeller/Bush connections, are, and were responsible for creating and fueling bloody revolutions in the name of Zionism as we know it, and this transition was clearly represent by the coin that was made........to commemorate Nazi-Zionism, and the fact that the only agreements made, were to protect the finances of the Germans who were returning to the Holy Land under that program....the bankers only concern was to take a major portion of European wealth, and redistribute it throughout their Middle Eastern Colonization efforts......and the efforts of gaining another financial control base for their oil and trade exploits.

They then had an exit strategy out of Europe, as it was worthless after the war to these bankers, and were forming their own clandestine efforts to control the middle east, after already having created destabilization in the Soviet Union with the US backed Bolshevik Revolution, then onto Germany to fuel Nazi Germany, and their industries while carpet bombing them, with a tyrannical post war control over Berlin, as it was the technological strength and economic center of all of Europe, naturally they wanted to destroy that foundation while propping up the UK and the US as hero's, with the Rothschild banking organization moving the displaced refugee's and survivors "to the Homeland".

For years after, they make this conflict out to be military and strategic, while propping up the sympathy trip and the Humanitarian agenda in the Media, every time creating a conflict as a distraction, while millions are spent and stolen from the "loser" of the wars......and they will try to dominate over the global agendas on a worldwide level, unless confronted about their years of corruption through international banking networks......

That's what they are doing in Iran.......holding these corrupt bankers who operate in clandestine manners as accountable as if they were working for Enron.......or the CIA....to them it is High Treason.....

They want all forms of american capitalism out of their country as they truly see it as a downfall for their economic structures if they continue being driven into bankruptcy by these thieves.....They know they are sworn enemies of Iran through their banking cabal, and that they use the american dollar in International trade networks to destabilize other gold standard based economies, to institute their economic reform agendas, and take a monopolizing proportion of control over their resources.

This leads to the invasive forces gaining a strategic shift in the economic foundations of trade in the economically conquered country, and making the rest of the world subservient to a standard that is based on trumped up credit and equity reports of the various institutions that make up our economy in the US........

Do you see how much of an illusion of grandeur has been cast surrounding the wealth of this country? :help:

Next step is to return to the International Gold Standard.........Audit the entire Govt......and refine the system to produce a return for the whole of Iran.......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 12:49 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 2:34 am » by Lowsix

sockpuppet wrote:Judaism is a religion.
Hebrew is a race.

Eldorado wrote:Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......

I know that's what you meant

someone get the man some bandaids.
Hes gonna need em.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext