Bankers hate this man!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 am » by Elnorel

Zionism like any other religion, was taken by ignorant primitive man and twisted to his liking.

True starting religions were all one of love, and later adapted to fit the needs of the ruling elite to controll and influence the masses.

NOUGH SAID.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 pm » by Harbin

Elnorel wrote:Zionism like any other religion, was taken by ignorant primitive man and twisted to his liking.

True starting religions were all one of love, and later adapted to fit the needs of the ruling elite to controll and influence the masses.

NOUGH SAID.

Yeah, that's enough of that. :?

What IS Zionism again ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 3:29 pm » by Eldorado

Lowsix wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:Judaism is a religion.
Hebrew is a race.
Zionism is a political ideology.

Eldorado wrote:Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......

I know that's what you meant

someone get the man some bandaids.
Hes gonna need em.

Youre trolling skills are improving, LowSix

Maybe you can follow me around today and try to cut and paste random lines from my posts, and make comments on them that end in your rants.......

Think you can do that for me.......???
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 3:32 pm » by Harbin

That is about all Low does, you seem to be his fav target of late.
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 pm » by Lowsix

@Eldorado..

Depends on whether or not you stick with your
assertion that the Hebrews are not a race.

cuz if you say stupid (and incorrect) shit,
with an attitude..like you do with socks..

I'll be there.

@ harbin..

Mornin sunshine.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 3:40 pm » by Harbin

Hello gorgeous.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 3:42 pm » by Eldorado

Just show him this picture and see what he has to say.........pretty sure he's Native American too.....

Wanna play some ball LowSix??

was so influential of a symbol of good fortune that even the white boys were wearing it

our tribes are from the Hatchie Band of Cherokee's.........so he aint got nothing to say unless HE wants to be wearing the bandaids.....

he's a fucking analytical prick and has no patience for interpretation....so fucking impulsive he jumps at the first chance to pick a fight.......

he probably is wearing his cape sitting there thinking he's keeping the internet safe from nazis and aliens, just like Patrick Leahy
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 3:48 pm » by Eldorado

Lowsix wrote:@Eldorado..

Depends on whether or not you stick with your
assertion that the Hebrews are not a race.

I'll be there.

@ harbin..

Mornin sunshine.

Oh and look at that......This one is in Israel???

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:19 pm » by 99socks

Eldorado wrote:Not to contradict the whole of the agenda here.......

Judaism is a religion.
Hebrew is a race.

Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......

Honey, Hebrew was one of the languages of the Hebrews, the other one being Aramaic. Judeans are Hebrew people living in the part of the Divided Kingdom that belonged originally to the Tribe of Judah. The other Kingdom was called Israel, after the Tribe of Israel, who were the descendents of Jacob.

In ancient times, an Israeli was not a Judean, and a Judean was not an Israeli. They were two different Tribes, both Jewish, both speaking Hebrew. Think like, North and South Korea; same race, same language, different countries.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:20 pm » by Lowsix

Eldorado wrote:Not to contradict the whole of the agenda here.......

Judaism is a religion.
Hebrew is a race.

Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......

I know that's what you meant, but was interceding so as not to be diverted to yet another debate over Israel,

I have not a fucking clue what Indians, basketball and swastikas have to do with your error at hand..

If you hadnt been a lippy spaz while talking out of your ass..
you would have never caught my attention.

Hebrews ARE a race...despite your insistence to the contrary.

Hebrew is ALSO a language. Hebrews spoke it..lol

The Judeans spoke hebrew...because they were a Hebrew Tribe.
ie...they were one of twelve TRIBES of the race of Hebrews. From the tribe of Judah.

The Hebrew Kingdom had twelve tribes in it.
And these tribe were eventually split by a civil war.
The kingdom was split in two...

With the southern portion belonging to the largest..the Tribe of Judah.

The hebrews did not become "jews" until the establishment of the dominance of the tribe of Judah.

BUT..they ALL remain (even to this day)
...a Hebrew Race, who speak Hebrew.

Now i will leave you to play Cowboys and Basketball Stars with the Nazis..
because i think thats what you were getting at...

ps youre welcome...and punch your middle east teachers in the throat for failing you so hard.

And if you going to be dead wrong about shit..
dont be a condescending twat toward socks while doing so.

its like watching Urkel kick The Rock in the shins.
Nothing good will ever come of it.

edit------
DOHHHH...foiled again...
she wore kid gloves this time..
you got lucky.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext