Bankers hate this man!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:41 pm » by Eldorado

Now i will leave you to play Cowboys and Basketball Stars with the Nazis..
because i think thats what you were getting at...

ps youre welcome...and punch your middle east teachers in the throat for failing you so hard.

They are a Hebrew Speaking Race Of Judeans............you and socks can can bastardize it any way you want....

and back to the original post at hand..........No Iran doesn't give a fuck about your plight or your sympathy for something that happened before you were born, but you can bring your crutches and opinions to the argument at hand........

I believe it was begun as a discussion of how Iran has chosen to actually hold their corrupt bankers accountable, whereas the rest of the world is still pointing fingers at them......

FOR NOT OBEYING THEIR JEWISH MASTERS

I think your compassionate heart has bled so much it must be getting in your eyes, cause if you cannot see the power struggles going on, you are really blinded by something.....

maybe your own doubt
Last edited by Eldorado on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:43 pm » by 99socks

Eldorado wrote:

ps youre welcome...and punch your middle east teachers in the throat for failing you so hard.

They are a Hebrew Speaking Race Of Judeans............you and socks can can bastardize it any way you want....

Did you really mean to say "Canaanite" instead of "Judeans"? That way at least your sentence makes sense.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:52 pm » by Eldorado

99socks wrote:
Eldorado wrote:

Did you really mean to say "Canaanite" instead of "Judeans"? That way at least your sentence makes sense.

No, take your own medicine and advice.....

"did you really mean to say"????

I am in reference to the religious figure known as Judah......as in the religious connotation.....JUDEANS.......being of the lineage of their God-King, who speak the language known as Hebrew......

You still seem to be looking for proof of their settlements for the justification of your territorial argument.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:58 pm » by 99socks

Eldorado wrote:
99socks wrote:

I am in reference to the religious figure known as Judah......as in the religious connotation.....JUDEANS.......being of the lineage of their God-King, who speak the language known as Hebrew......

You still seem to be looking for proof of their settlements for the justification of your territorial argument.

No, I am still debating your assertion that Hebrew is a language and not a race:

Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......

And btw, they all got the name "Jews" from the Romans who mushed them all together and decided they were all the same thing.

And btw again, I hope you are not confusing Judean with Judaism... two different words, two different meanings. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 5:34 pm » by Eldorado

99socks wrote:
Eldorado wrote:
99socks wrote:

No, I am still debating your assertion that Hebrew is a language and not a race:

Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......

And btw, they all got the name "Jews" from the Romans who mushed them all together and decided they were all the same thing.

And btw again, I hope you are not confusing Judean with Judaism... two different words, two different meanings. :flop:

No the word Jew means "slave", the word ish means "man".............the word Gang means "1000 men"....the word crew means "2000 men"........in the Egyptian language........not the Roman....the Romans called them that because they were "Enslaving" them to their rule over them.........

Hence the title......Jews.....or slaves.......or Jew-ish people......

whereas in the Bible......it says the Slaves......or more literally, the "Jews", were a colored people........and that they were enslaved along side God's chosen........the Judeans.........

Judah's people........

and therein lies all the confusion, or the intention of labeling oneself a slave, or Jew instead of Judean, playing victim, and asking the world for sympathy, for something that happened in the past, over 1000 years ago......

Now back to removing the Jewish banking system operating through the US's International Platform..

Oh and thanks for the rhetorical nonsense about what I know and dont know

Thanks for the history update........think that the Egyptians were a little before

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 5:39 pm » by Eldorado

So funny how people's ideas of History and waht is considered right and wrong is curtailed to the AD timeframe........

Everything Ive studied relates to BC times and the founding of civilization on this planet.........yet people want to play their politically correct BS for a kick.......?

Get real.......ancient creation theory over religion and philosophy any day of the week..........

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 pm » by Killtylerdurden

Opalserpent wrote:We Australians are losing our sovereignty to the E.U. so I'm also a world citizen pretty much.

Can you show me which mental hoops you jump through to quantify this?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 9:11 am » by mediasorcery

Killtylerdurden wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:We Australians are losing our sovereignty to the E.U. so I'm also a world citizen pretty much.

Can you show me which mental hoops you jump through to quantify this?

julia gillard is one mental hoop we are jumping through atm, is that enough for you??
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm » by Malogg

Image :flop:

Previous