Bankers hate this man!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:41 pm » by Eldorado



Now i will leave you to play Cowboys and Basketball Stars with the Nazis..
because i think thats what you were getting at...

ps youre welcome...and punch your middle east teachers in the throat for failing you so hard.



They are a Hebrew Speaking Race Of Judeans............you and socks can can bastardize it any way you want....

and back to the original post at hand..........No Iran doesn't give a fuck about your plight or your sympathy for something that happened before you were born, but you can bring your crutches and opinions to the argument at hand........

I believe it was begun as a discussion of how Iran has chosen to actually hold their corrupt bankers accountable, whereas the rest of the world is still pointing fingers at them......

FOR NOT OBEYING THEIR JEWISH MASTERS

I think your compassionate heart has bled so much it must be getting in your eyes, cause if you cannot see the power struggles going on, you are really blinded by something.....

maybe your own doubt
Last edited by Eldorado on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:43 pm » by 99socks


Eldorado wrote:

Now i will leave you to play Cowboys and Basketball Stars with the Nazis..
because i think thats what you were getting at...

ps youre welcome...and punch your middle east teachers in the throat for failing you so hard.



They are a Hebrew Speaking Race Of Judeans............you and socks can can bastardize it any way you want....




Did you really mean to say "Canaanite" instead of "Judeans"? That way at least your sentence makes sense.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:52 pm » by Eldorado


99socks wrote:
Eldorado wrote:

Now i will leave you to play Cowboys and Basketball Stars with the Nazis..
because i think thats what you were getting at...

ps youre welcome...and punch your middle east teachers in the throat for failing you so hard.



They are a Hebrew Speaking Race Of Judeans............you and socks can can bastardize it any way you want....


Did you really mean to say "Canaanite" instead of "Judeans"? That way at least your sentence makes sense.


No, take your own medicine and advice.....

"did you really mean to say"????

I am in reference to the religious figure known as Judah......as in the religious connotation.....JUDEANS.......being of the lineage of their God-King, who speak the language known as Hebrew......

You still seem to be looking for proof of their settlements for the justification of your territorial argument.
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 4:58 pm » by 99socks


Eldorado wrote:
99socks wrote:
Did you really mean to say "Canaanite" instead of "Judeans"? That way at least your sentence makes sense.


No, take your own medicine and advice.....

"did you really mean to say"????

I am in reference to the religious figure known as Judah......as in the religious connotation.....JUDEANS.......being of the lineage of their God-King, who speak the language known as Hebrew......

You still seem to be looking for proof of their settlements for the justification of your territorial argument.




No, I am still debating your assertion that Hebrew is a language and not a race:

Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......




And btw, they all got the name "Jews" from the Romans who mushed them all together and decided they were all the same thing.

And btw again, I hope you are not confusing Judean with Judaism... two different words, two different meanings. :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 5:34 pm » by Eldorado


99socks wrote:
Eldorado wrote:
99socks wrote:
Did you really mean to say "Canaanite" instead of "Judeans"? That way at least your sentence makes sense.


No, take your own medicine and advice.....

"did you really mean to say"????

I am in reference to the religious figure known as Judah......as in the religious connotation.....JUDEANS.......being of the lineage of their God-King, who speak the language known as Hebrew......

You still seem to be looking for proof of their settlements for the justification of your territorial argument.




No, I am still debating your assertion that Hebrew is a language and not a race:

Hebrew is the language of the Judeans....not a race......but a race of Hebrew-speaking people, who have settled for thousands of years in peace......




And btw, they all got the name "Jews" from the Romans who mushed them all together and decided they were all the same thing.

And btw again, I hope you are not confusing Judean with Judaism... two different words, two different meanings. :flop:



No the word Jew means "slave", the word ish means "man".............the word Gang means "1000 men"....the word crew means "2000 men"........in the Egyptian language........not the Roman....the Romans called them that because they were "Enslaving" them to their rule over them.........

Hence the title......Jews.....or slaves.......or Jew-ish people......

whereas in the Bible......it says the Slaves......or more literally, the "Jews", were a colored people........and that they were enslaved along side God's chosen........the Judeans.........

Judah's people........

and therein lies all the confusion, or the intention of labeling oneself a slave, or Jew instead of Judean, playing victim, and asking the world for sympathy, for something that happened in the past, over 1000 years ago......

Now back to removing the Jewish banking system operating through the US's International Platform..

Oh and thanks for the rhetorical nonsense about what I know and dont know





Thanks for the history update........think that the Egyptians were a little before
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 5:39 pm » by Eldorado


So funny how people's ideas of History and waht is considered right and wrong is curtailed to the AD timeframe........

Everything Ive studied relates to BC times and the founding of civilization on this planet.........yet people want to play their politically correct BS for a kick.......?

Get real.......ancient creation theory over religion and philosophy any day of the week..........
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 pm » by Killtylerdurden


Opalserpent wrote:We Australians are losing our sovereignty to the E.U. so I'm also a world citizen pretty much.


Can you show me which mental hoops you jump through to quantify this?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 9:11 am » by mediasorcery


Killtylerdurden wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:We Australians are losing our sovereignty to the E.U. so I'm also a world citizen pretty much.


Can you show me which mental hoops you jump through to quantify this?


julia gillard is one mental hoop we are jumping through atm, is that enough for you??
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8574
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm » by Malogg


Image :flop:


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook