Bankers hate this man!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 am » by Opalserpent


http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-sen ... aud-2012-7


I wonder what all the dual citizens at the federal reserve and imf would think? Or the owners?


Image

DUBAI (Reuters) - An Iranian court has sentenced four people to death for their roles in a billion-dollar banking fraud scandal that forced bank executives out of their jobs and tainted the government of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, state media reported on Monday.


:pray: :shooting: :nwo: :cheers: :banana: :ohno:



please scroll to comments and add your votes :sunny:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: canada

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:32 am » by Mydogma


Yep...yep...yep...yippppppppie :cheers:
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 am » by Lowsix


Fuck yeah Eh Opal..

Hang the Bankers, Gays and Christian pastors.

Sounds legit to me.

Image

Image

Image

Image

You forgot to mention "human rights groups".

Hated by human rights groups...
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 am » by Opalserpent


No offense but if they want to hang them then let them, what business is it of yours?

Does it give you reason enough to invade and rape and pillage and steal resources of a foreign nation for decades?

Look at the secret torture prisons around the world.

Look at the filth on T.V and the crap low moral value movies coming out from phonywood.

Look at the prison industrial complex and military industrial complex thats been ever expanding.

Look how Germany suffers under the E.U. and bankers thrive.

Look at the state of democracy around the world.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say I'm not a war mongering interventionist that spews democracy but in reality buys a foreign government with money and installs bases to surround russia and china to ensure their continuing exploitation of foreign weaker nations because I'm a SAZI fascist who thinks we should invade because they did what was their own business and we don't approve because we are filthy fascists?


So you think that sponsoring terrorism isn't a bad thing I take it, you know, overthrowing governments like in the contra scandal and having death squads quell public desent?

Actually I mean the El salvador option when reffering to usa death squads in foreign countries.

No No, you think your government doesn't send weapons to terrorists in syria or pay mercenaries to take over libya and destroy the place. No No, But I'm afraid so, you are a Fascist zionist Shill.


Let the Iranians do what they want to who they want because america and israel sure as hell do whatever they want!

You big zionist hypocrite

I thought about posting human rights abuses by zionists and zio americans but I don't feel like spending the next 100 years posting links to atrocities committed by your own people.

Look I don't even need to post picutures of people being killed!!!! :look:

and I recall you telling spock what a low life Harbin is"Hatbin" in your mind, telling him how he uses words and crap to make people empathize with him and then you go and post the usual mainstream
bullshit rhetoric that zionist always use to bash muslims with and post some sad
pictures to gain empathy from fellow posters and readers. OH MY GOD,

Image
Last edited by Opalserpent on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8818
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:07 am » by *WillEase*


Opalserpent wrote:
please scroll to comments and add your votes.


:?:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:07 am » by Lowsix


Opalserpent wrote:No offense but if they want to hang them then let them, what business is it of yours?


So not only are you NOT against hanging gays for being gay..
(bold position, i must say)..you humanitarian...

Youre saying that since Im not Iranian, i have no right to an opinion on it.

So then..by extension Ill say that you, being Australian..
have no say whatsoever about what americans or Zionists do.

See how that works you fucking simpleton?
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:12 am » by Opalserpent


Lowsix wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:No offense but if they want to hang them then let them, what business is it of yours?


So not only are you NOT against hanging gays for being gay..
(bold position, i must say)..you humanitarian...

Youre saying that since Im not Iranian, i have no right to an opinion on it.

So then..by extension Ill say that you, being Australian..
have no say whatsoever about what americans or Zionists do.

See how that works you fucking simpleton?



LOL, thats a lame reply to my argument about your hypocrisy. Just live with it. We aren't all gifted

in the brains department. You got plenty of hate though. Save it for the muslims. :alien:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8818
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:13 am » by *WillEase*


Lowsix wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:No offense but if they want to hang them then let them, what business is it of yours?


So not only are you NOT against hanging gays for being gay..
(bold position, i must say)..you humanitarian...

Youre saying that since Im not Iranian, i have no right to an opinion on it.

So then..by extension Ill say that you, being Australian..
have no say whatsoever about what americans or Zionists do.

See how that works you fucking simpleton?


That's what I like about you Lowsix, no sugar coating. :alien51:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:14 am » by Eldorado


I thought about posting human rights abuses by zionists and zio americans but I don't feel like spending the next 100 years posting links to atrocities committed by your own people.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :nails: :nails: :nails: :oops: :oops: :oops: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 6:16 am » by Lowsix


what Opal...... turning your argument on its face is "Lame"?

Gotcha...coward.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook