BANKSTERS vs. WORLD

Writer

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 7:38 am » by Truthsprophet

I just have a few questions for the people that use this site, GLP which i have come from have proven to me they are shills and are run by the very government we are against.

Why hasnt anyone put the pieces together? the assassination of Panama Canal Presidents, they fake attack on twin towers, the iraqi invasion, libyan invasion. I dont wanna start a full out brawl here but doesnt anyone else see that the banksters always "win" in these situations? any the winners of the wars still lose?
Next is Iran and Syria, these are 2 of the few countries left without a western bank .
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYW HYWHYW HYWWHYWHWYWHYWWHYW HWY WHWYWH YWWY WH

Writer

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 7:46 am » by Truthsprophet

http://video.abovetopsecret.com/video79 ... eal_Story/

WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT LIBYA. it gives a link to ats i hope thats ok.. just because they are competitors doesnt mean the info should be censored.
Ghadif said i want you to pay me in dinar gold dinar not usd or euro and what happened? he got a knife in the ass and a bank was opened the minute the rebels got their hands on weapons and elite training from.... NATO..

Initiate

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 am » by Rmcampwest

truthsprophet wrote:I just have a few questions for the people that use this site, GLP which i have come from have proven to me they are shills and are run by the very government we are against.

Why hasnt anyone put the pieces together? the assassination of Panama Canal Presidents, they fake attack on twin towers, the iraqi invasion, libyan invasion. I dont wanna start a full out brawl here but doesnt anyone else see that the banksters always "win" in these situations? any the winners of the wars still lose?
Next is Iran and Syria, these are 2 of the few countries left without a western bank .
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYW HYWHYW HYWWHYWHWYWHYWWHYW HWY WHWYWH YWWY WH

Wow, if they don't have a bank, maybe obama can get them a bailout!!

Writer

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 7:59 am » by Truthsprophet

I hope thats a joke lol! Libya would and still can change africa if they kick out the rebel alqaida terro- i mean libyan leaders.
libya was a rich country, iran isnt poor they are a rich country they are old they are ancient, it will all be destroyed