BANNED! REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFT

Master Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 6:59 pm » by Drjones

I'm always amazed at how much attention this reptillian shit get's from folks considered 'awake'. Imo the reptillian thing is a total distraction, of course i could be wrong but my research into the reptillian agenda the past years strongly tells me :bullshit:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:00 pm » by Giusdude

Peace[/quote]

no, you are protected by sitting behind a computer screen. you are the typical slimeball that will NEVER have the balls to use this kind of offensive tone to somebody's face... you are good at provoking people, at bashing them. but only from far away or behind their backs. i know your kind, i have made plenty of your like bleed.
scum.[/quote]

Lmfao you have no idea who I am kid. Oh I have the balls to say shit your face, you can bet on that = ) Your going to make me bleed? Doesn't your mom need the dell to check face book or something? Shut it off, you are making yourself look even more retarded believe it or not.

Peace[/quote]

ok, bob.
i'm in NY.
are you anywhere close?
i would love to meet you and have this kind of "talk" face to face.
see who leaves the meet laughing out of the two of us.
you know, show me how much of a better man you really are....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:00 pm » by Troll2rocks

oxygen wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
oxygen wrote:Oh yes the all mighty troll speaks... lol. you're a childish bitch. Your posts prove it, not afraid of you or your baddass sig and your successful life. Grow a pair son. Did you call me bub? lmfao 0ok. The mighty internet thug is onto me.... lol
Peace

Are you one of these people that like to call people internet gangsters and thugs lol

Ok, whatever man. if you say so. Block me Mr morals. This will stop your discomfort, you engaged me, not visa versa. I couldn't care less what you think or say.

PS by using the word "bitch" I assume your a youngster, and if not, then perhaps you should "grow up" and oh the irony of being told to grow up by someone who acts in such a manner.

Fail

Hit profile, go to block user :flop:

PS looks like I am not the only one that thinks your an attention seeking whiner.

Well that was a well thought out response, yes "I am one of those people"... wtf are you talking about? I will not add you to ignore rather I will correct you when I feel it's necessary, I'm sure you wont mind since you have such a successful life and all. And your use of the word "fail" is indeed unique. Are you sure you are not Charlie Sheen? Attention seeker? Me? LOL.. coming from you?????? ROFLLLLLLLLLL I almost spit coffee on my screen, oh jesus that was good...

Peace

Sure your old enough to drink coffee ? do not let your mom catch you! Yes I consider myself successful, does this bother you ? you seem to bang on about it some.

Considering you say you will find the need to correct me, well let me just point this out, this is considered "derailment" my initial post was actually on topic, you took it off topic, so if you need to continue on, pm me, because as much as I fucking hate reptilian posts, I wont derail them any more in dragging this pointless conversation on with a child intent on causing disputes.

You may think your baiting me and somehow "winning" As the Sheen would say, however the only thing you seem to be winning is contempt from users, so congrats on that "winner" ya know for teh lulz

So next time you consider replying to me on forum etiquette, and then continue to derail it with your moral superiority rendering your initial point "pointless" think on.

The actions of a bored child, go tug daddys leg.

FIN

Sorry to the OP for my part in the derailment.
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm » by Oxygen

giusdude wrote:Peace

no, you are protected by sitting behind a computer screen. you are the typical slimeball that will NEVER have the balls to use this kind of offensive tone to somebody's face... you are good at provoking people, at bashing them. but only from far away or behind their backs. i know your kind, i have made plenty of your like bleed.
scum.[/quote]

Lmfao you have no idea who I am kid. Oh I have the balls to say shit your face, you can bet on that = ) Your going to make me bleed? Doesn't your mom need the dell to check face book or something? Shut it off, you are making yourself look even more retarded believe it or not.

Peace[/quote]

ok, bob.
i'm in NY.
are you anywhere close?
you know, show me how much of a better man you really are....[/quote]

Wow we have graduated to real life threats!! Your mom/family must be proud of you... really. I am in Denver BTW. Fly down here and beat my ass internet thug.

Peace

Initiate

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:11 pm » by Oxygen

Sure your old enough to drink coffee ? do not let your mom catch you! Yes I consider myself successful, does this bother you ? you seem to bang on about it some.

Considering you say you will find the need to correct me, well let me just point this out, this is considered "derailment" my initial post was actually on topic, you took it off topic, so if you need to continue on, pm me, because as much as I fucking hate reptilian posts, I wont derail them any more in dragging this pointless conversation on with a child intent on causing disputes.

You may think your baiting me and somehow "winning" As the Sheen would say, however I the only thing you seem to be winning is contempt from users, so congrats on that "winner" ya know for teh lulz

So next time you consider replying to me on forum etiquette, and then continue to derail it with your moral superiority rendering your initial point "pointless" think on.

The actions of a bored child, go tug daddys leg.

FIN

Sorry to the OP for my part in the derailment.

Your going to call the op retarded then apologize for what? Derailing? Lol ok make some sense please. There is no moral anything in regards to my post to you. I think most people are afraid to speak against the all mighty troll, but as I have shown here, you are a normal human that makes normal mistakes like everyone else and you are nothing to fear. And as far as being successful? Naw I am glad you think so... I am always wondering about people that feel the need to claim they are. = )

Peace

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:13 pm » by Giusdude

Peace[/quote]

ok, bob.
i'm in NY.
are you anywhere close?

Wow we have graduated to real life threats!! Your mom/family must be proud of you... really. I am in Denver BTW. Fly down here and beat my ass internet thug.

Peace[/quote]

i am who i am, little boy. i have a temper and i can't stand people like you. so, when all else fails, i like to phisically "push" reason into your brain.
and i never made a threat, i just invited to a meet face to face to exchange opinions and see if you really would use your "i'm better than you attitude" in my presence, and not hiding behind a screen.
and you are already one click away from asking the mods to step in mentioning "real life threats"....
guess i got my answer. and so did anybody else reading this.

i hate it when i lose my cool and my bad side emerges, but this is who i am. i accept it.
do you accept being a presumptuos piece of shit?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:19 pm » by Oxygen

i am who i am, little boy. i have a temper and i can't stand people like you. so, when all else fails, i like to phisically "push" reason into your brain.
and i never made a threat, i just invited to a meet face to face to exchange opinions and see if you really would use your "i'm better than you attitude" in my presence, and not hiding behind a screen.
and you are already one click away from asking the mods to step in mentioning "real life threats"....

i hate it when i lose my cool and my bad side emerges, but this is who i am. i accept it.

What are we in therapy? lol? I don't care personally if you feel the need to physically threaten someone. I would suggest you get a real therapist and work that out on your own, not here in front of everyone. I almost feel embarrassed for you. If your in New York give me a zip code and I will personally help you find a good one. Love you man... I feel your pain, it will be ok I promise.

Peace

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm » by Troll2rocks

giusdude wrote:Lmfao you have no idea who I am kid. Oh I have the balls to say shit your face, you can bet on that = ) Your going to make me bleed? Doesn't your mom need the dell to check face book or something? Shut it off, you are making yourself look even more retarded believe it or not.

Peace

ok, bob.
i'm in NY.
are you anywhere close?

Peace[/quote]

giusdude wrote:i am who i am, little boy. i have a temper and i can't stand people like you. so, when all else fails, i like to phisically "push" reason into your brain.

I hear you man, I agree with you and understand your frustration however understand your playing a game he wants and relishes. He is making a fool of himself and will become unstuck in due course, and boy itl be by surprise, but for now, my advise, ignore the shit out of him. He somehow thinks he is some kind moral crusader, he is obviously a frustrated desktop loser that has little satisfaction from life, that he feels the need to take his frustration out on strangers, sadly he has to wake every day and look at his scrawny face in the mirror, and I am sure it aint a pretty sight, the losers in this world are those that cant get a girl, and I am guessing he is one of the those.

Ignore him, or face being brought down to his agenda driven level, he wont last long :flop:
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm » by Bleever

Troll are you insuating a physical confrontation? WTF? Only one way to solve this, VIDEO SKYPE this proves who the real men are...

C'mon dude...chill...you live near LA? I'll take ya on and I'll take ya on in Video Skype...haha...chill bro
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 pm » by Giusdude

troll, i got ya.
like i said, it does not take much lately for me to blow my top.
i will follow your advice and pretend this wanker does not exist. case closed.

btw, your side to side sig is larger than my margin, so it goes over. and it takes with it the right side of your posts. how do i correct that, because i'm trying to make sense of what you write without being able to see what's on the far right of the screen.

PreviousNext