Banned TEDx Talk About Giants and Mounds!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 11:31 pm » by Thebluecanary


What's up, Giant documentaries?


Upload to Disclose.tv



This one has lots of really dramatic music, some bible quotes, and some mythology…but it's fun and interesting.


Upload to Disclose.tv



I'm about to watch this one, apologies if it sucks. It does cover the Lovelock cave giant mummies, which until recently were on display in a museum, SPOCK. :mrgreen:

I'm not allowed to get up off the couch except to visit the potty, and I'm about to claw my brain out from boredom, if you couldn't tell. I've preordered a new book about ancient giants of america from Amazon and am waiting on it to come, which is why I'm on an ancient giants kick...
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 11:31 pm » by Rahkriga


I read the letter that Spock posted...and a few things just dont make sense when I read it slow..

"At 2:03 — You claim: “These structures are so staggering that people don’t even think they exist still.” In fact, there is a general archaeological consensus about the impressive civilization demonstrated by the moundbuilders in Cahokia and similar sites."

ok...so Vieira said “These structures are so staggering that people don’t even think they exist still.”....but "TED" responds with "In fact, there is a general archaeological consensus about the impressive civilization demonstrated by the moundbuilders in Cahokia and similar sites.". Seriously...what the hell does that response have to do with the initial statement by Viera?? Viera is talking about the physical structures still existing....TED is talking about impressive civilizations...wtf? He didnt disprove anything with this one

"At 4:05 — You claim: “The moundbuilders who built all kinds of structures.” All evidence for the moundbuilders’ architecture suggests that they built with sod packets and wood."

Sooo....Viera states “The moundbuilders who built all kinds of structures.”. Now when you read that...thats not a proper sentence. I went back to the video...and sure enough..that statement was cut for some reason. THats odd...especially when I look at TEDs reply to it. TED says "All evidence for the moundbuilders’ architecture suggests that they built with sod packets and wood." WTF? Once again...that has nothing to do with Vieras statement. Vieras FULL statement was "The moundbuilders who built all kinds of structures, MAY HAVE MADE IT INTO NEW ENGLAND.". Now couple that with TEDs response...and once again...it makes zero sense...What gives????

At 12:49 — “Bones crumbled away because they weren’t mummified.” Skeletal preservation and mummification are unrelated processes. Plenty of skeletons survive in New England, and the disappearance of any and all skeletons that could lend evidence to these claims today is highly suspect.

Here I found the "Surrey Archaeological Collections, Volume 7"book which clearly talks about some skeletons that were found and turned to dust. So again....what the hell is TED talking about?? Just search the following document for the word "crumbled".

http://books.google.com/books?id=MjYGAA ... ed&f=false

Some of the other responses really dont make sense...but Im pressed for time right now. Close to 50% of TEDs letter contains :bullshit: responses when you take the time to look closely at them. Its funny how people dont really question TED. I guess the fact they put out youtube vids is enough for some people to blindly bow down to whatever they say and treat it like gospel...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 11:40 pm » by Thebluecanary


Rahkriga wrote:I read the letter that Spock posted...and a few things just dont make sense when I read it slow..

"At 2:03 — You claim: “These structures are so staggering that people don’t even think they exist still.” In fact, there is a general archaeological consensus about the impressive civilization demonstrated by the moundbuilders in Cahokia and similar sites."

ok...so Vieira said “These structures are so staggering that people don’t even think they exist still.”....but "TED" responds with "In fact, there is a general archaeological consensus about the impressive civilization demonstrated by the moundbuilders in Cahokia and similar sites.". Seriously...what the hell does that response have to do with the initial statement by Viera?? Viera is talking about the physical structures still existing....TED is talking about impressive civilizations...wtf? He didnt disprove anything with this one

"At 4:05 — You claim: “The moundbuilders who built all kinds of structures.” All evidence for the moundbuilders’ architecture suggests that they built with sod packets and wood."

Sooo....Viera states “The moundbuilders who built all kinds of structures.”. Now when you read that...thats not a proper sentence. I went back to the video...and sure enough..that statement was cut for some reason. THats odd...especially when I look at TEDs reply to it. TED says "All evidence for the moundbuilders’ architecture suggests that they built with sod packets and wood." WTF? Once again...that has nothing to do with Vieras statement. Vieras FULL statement was "The moundbuilders who built all kinds of structures, MAY HAVE MADE IT INTO NEW ENGLAND.". Now couple that with TEDs response...and once again...it makes zero sense...What gives????

At 12:49 — “Bones crumbled away because they weren’t mummified.” Skeletal preservation and mummification are unrelated processes. Plenty of skeletons survive in New England, and the disappearance of any and all skeletons that could lend evidence to these claims today is highly suspect.

Here I found the "Surrey Archaeological Collections, Volume 7"book which clearly talks about some skeletons that were found and turned to dust. So again....what the hell is TED talking about?? Just search the following document for the word "crumbled".

http://books.google.com/books?id=MjYGAA ... ed&f=false

Some of the other responses really dont make sense...but Im pressed for time right now. Close to 50% of TEDs letter contains :bullshit: responses when you take the time to look closely at them. Its funny how people dont really question TED. I guess the fact they put out youtube vids is enough for some people to blindly bow down to whatever they say and treat it like gospel...


:flop: :flop: :flop:

Walk into an average coffee shop full of people, and take an informal survey in which you ask all the people inside what "Cahokia" is. Bet you 100 bucks you might find one person, maybe two, who have heard of it. (And those one or two people probably know about it from Ancient Aliens). Cahokia in its heyday was bigger and more populous than London…and I'm betting the majority of people in the US have NO IDEA that such an advanced civilization ever existed here. That's what Viera was talking about. I don't know wtf TED was talking about.

And aside from them addressing only half of his sentence about the mound builders, they built with other methods than sod and wood.

It's spoonfed :bullshit: that people will believe because "A scientist said it, so it must be true!"
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 am

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 pm » by TorJohnson


DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:
TorJohnson wrote:You know what else is fake? All of these.

None of this is real because Ted proved you can't carbon date stone. Logic!



i think the problem here is, that these people surely existed, but they are anomalies, they are not like a whole society all from the same area of the planet.
I do not doubt that "giants" did exist.


I believe they were a whole society all from the same area originally. H. sapien sapiens have these latent genes that cause giantism (linked to the pituitary gland) polydactyly (extra digits) and extra teeth (sometimes an entire new set comes in after the adult teeth late in life).

Maybe the already 7 foot-tall Cro-Magnon evolved into these giants and interbred with us (much like h. neanderthalensis) and passed on these recessive genes that manifested in people like Andre the Giant, Robert Wadlow and all the various people in the past? Who knows?
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 12:39 am » by Spock


I really boils down to who you trust. "I scientist" ei; people from the fact checking crew at TEDx which doesn't wish to tarnish their name, or this guy.

I think one thing is clear, in the TEDx rebuttal, they brought up more than just 1 accusation against the mans claims - which should be further studied.

Personally I have no vested interest whatsoever, whether the guy is right or wrong, and actually, would love for him to be right - but at the moment, my trust is relying on the TEDx rebuttal, they have been a source for great information in the past and because of this one dude, I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater on TEDx. It makes more sense to me, at the moment, that TED is right, and this man is presenting his wishes as science.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7889
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 12:56 am » by Harbin


Spock wrote:I really boils down to who you trust. "I scientist" ei; people from the fact checking crew at TEDx which doesn't wish to tarnish their name, or this guy.

I think one thing is clear, in the TEDx rebuttal, they brought up more than just 1 accusation against the mans claims - which should be further studied.

Personally I have no vested interest whatsoever, whether the guy is right or wrong, and actually, would love for him to be right - but at the moment, my trust is relying on the TEDx rebuttal, they have been a source for great information in the past and because of this one dude, I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater on TEDx. It makes more sense to me, at the moment, that TED is right, and this man is presenting his wishes as science.


Towing the man's line still, I see.

This is why you'll always be the mod shill.

:D
Image
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 1:36 am » by Spock


Harbin wrote:Towing the man's line still, I see.

This is why you'll always be the mod shill.

:D



Thank you Harbin, you're my favorite turd too.

Initiate
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:22 pm

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 1:41 am » by Spikey


I don't give a flying fuck if the TED 'glitterati' think certain talks are 'scientific enough' or accurate enough!

Ideas are where it's at right now in the space and time we are all experiencing, if they continue to ban TED talks because they are 'judged' to be too controversial, they are redundant...no second chances TED..remember when it comes to ideas and thoughts, you DO NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY.

If the bans continue, you'll go the way of the Dodo, first on a personal level, then on a global one..how's that for scientific analysis?

DON'T BE AFRAID...embrase the wacky, the weird, the outrageous...then we may FINALLY make a little progress at a little faster rate!

It's all good...it all comes from Humanity...what's to fear?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 1:48 am » by Thebluecanary


TEDx also banned the talk by Rupert Sheldrake about the problems of scientific dogma. I believe it is posted above, along with the talk by Graham Hancock. By banning his talk, they actually prove his point.

There is the possibility, though not confirmable because the "fact checkers" hide behind anonymity, that the entire reason that Sheldrake's TED talk was banned was because it hurt the fee-fees of a self proclaimed "radical atheist" on the fact checking board.

Condemning alternative theories as "bad science" has long been a tool for suppression of theories that don't fit the scientific dogma. I'm not saying that Viera is infallible. But there is plenty of real information out there about the mound builders and the discovery of giant bones (many of which have been returned to their native american "descendants" and reburied due to NAGPRA). And I don't find much of the TED team's rebuttal of Viera's video to hold water. I can't help but wonder what TED might have "banned" as bad science 100 years ago...
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8418
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 1:50 am » by Noentry


How tall do you have to be to be a giant?

There are 9ft people alive today.

A few of us on chat right now talking about this subject.
Last edited by Noentry on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook