Banned TEDx Talk About Giants and Mounds!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 2:43 am » by Thebluecanary

TorJohnson wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Whoa. That is some bonkers shit right there. :shock:

They're making some serious money off of unpaid speakers who are…what…just supposed to be excited to be invited to be a TED fellow? That is, unless your talk ruffles the wrong feathers….
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 2:49 am » by TorJohnson

Ideas Worth Spreading.

Imagine a world where this is true. Where Ted allows anti-Monsanto talks, people that present evidence which refutes global warming, where architects discuss why jet fuel can't melt steel, where presenters show why skull-binding infants doesn't account for a FETUS with an elongated skull and where the public is allowed to know that FUCKING STONE AGE CAVEMEN DIDN'T MAKE THIS

:yell:
Truth-seeker. Useless eater. Amateur historian. Goy. Enkiite. Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 2:54 am » by Rahkriga

TorJohnson wrote:Ideas Worth Spreading.

Imagine a world where this is true. Where Ted allows anti-Monsanto talks, people that present evidence which refutes global warming, where architects discuss why jet fuel can't melt steel, where presenters show why skull-binding infants doesn't account for a FETUS with an elongated skull and where the public is allowed to know that FUCKING STONE AGE CAVEMEN DIDN'T MAKE THIS

Damn...Im so with you man!!! Its soooo sad we have to "Imagine" that

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 2:58 am » by Spock

That is amazing. Those rocks MUST have been poured into place.

Just looked up the Sheldrake TED talk and I had seen it before, I even emailed it to some friends to fly in the face of their scientific dogma - I was not aware it had been banned, a damn shame too.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 am » by Rahkriga

Thebluecanary wrote:
TorJohnson wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Whoa. That is some bonkers shit right there. :shock:

They're making some serious money off of unpaid speakers who are…what…just supposed to be excited to be invited to be a TED fellow? That is, unless your talk ruffles the wrong feathers….

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW :shock: :shock: :shock:

And this is what people are trusting?????????

Im at a loss....just wow. Like I said..it just gets shadier and shadier the more you look into ted talks. how can I forget this and think Ted talks is doing something good??? Impossible to do when youre awake...simply impossible

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 3:34 am » by Thebluecanary

:clapper:

It think the idea behind TEDx talks is solid. As Rogan points out in the video, it's just a means of disseminating information. It's not the TED organization that comes up with the brilliance…it's the speakers themselves, who apparently get paid nothing and are virtually enslaved for the duration of their participation. I think it started out as something awesome…spreading cool information all over the world via the internet, showing people things that they would never have seen otherwise. Only, like most awesome things, it's been co-opted into service for $$$ and the status quo.

We like to imagine that "science" is objective and serves no master but the truth. But it's as subject to the whims of those with money and TPTB as anything else. Ask my little brother about it sometime. He's a research geologist at a major university. For several years now, one of his main research projects has been mapping the erosion of the coastline of our state, creating 3D maps of what the coast line looked like, how it has changed, and how it will probably continue to change. Only, our state legislature (who could give two shits about science, but who all pretty much have a vested interest in real estate development) decided to decree that our state as a whole will not acknowledge the fact that our coast line is eroding. So, he can continue his research, he and his team can make and use their maps, they can even publish in scientific journals…but they can't make their research public in any mainstream way, they can't talk to the media about their work, and they can't provide their maps to the public (which had originally been part of the point of the project.) All because we want to encourage rich guys to recklessly develop our coast, instead of scaring them off with coastline erosion fact-y bad old science talk. And yeah, they could go ahead and scream their research from the rooftops…but only if they want to loose their jobs, ruin their academic careers, and pretty much all end up working at Wal-Mart instead of as tenured professors somewhere someday.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 am » by -Marduk-

TorJohnson wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

same as Wikipedia, YOUR history books...

ALL filled with lies.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 4:17 am » by Rahkriga

-Marduk- wrote:
TorJohnson wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

same as Wikipedia, YOUR history books...

ALL filled with lies.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Maaaaaannnnn...Ive been trying to tell people for years about wikipedia. Its revisionist history at best....and its not the good kind. Ive come across sooooo many lies on wikipedia it isnt funny. Wikipedia is NOT a credible source

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 pm » by Phoenix rising

wow that's crazy shit what the speakers have to go through, for the life of my i can't understand why they have to implement such control, while I'm here lets not forget that there are also other great talk platforms like poptech, here's one of my fave guys doing a slot there

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://poptech.org/
http://www.youtube.com/user/poptech?feature=watch
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 31, 2013 3:36 am » by 99socks

Wow, ok, just stumble quite synchronistically upon a little more controversy regarding the age of the Clovis.

Lol, you gotta get to the end:

Ice Age Death Trap

http://video.pbs.org/video/2191520252/

PreviousNext