Banned TEDx Talk - Giants of Ancient America

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 8:23 pm » by Spock

They pulled it because of unsubstantiated claims and conspiracy mongering. In the internet age - all it takes to rewrite history, is an accusation - as we see on this site ever day.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 1:10 pm » by missamandamanhattan

Great post. I am familiar with the giants and actually have a video that features the dolmans and stone mounds and 'root cellars' or whatever the so called experts call them.

The fact they were found with their teeth intact is highly suggestive of a healthy diet and safe lifestyle - well who is going to mess with someone who is anywhere from 7 feet to 30 feet tall!!!

I ponder the fact that the mounds, astrological constructions and dolmans were made by people who had the brute strength and technology and intellectual know how. When you are 30 feet tall - and some of them were that large - picking up a large boulder or pushing it along becomes plausible - add to that the intellectual capacity of someone with a massive brain!

Students love it when I tell them about the giant skeletons - looking forward to a day when I can teach these subjects in schools - I know the truancy rate will drop to zero. Students are longing to learn about these subjects.

Much Peace - Amanda :peace:

Previous