Banning Pious Religious Posts?

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:35 am » by Harryjackson

There is Nothing new. You chain Yourself. Dogma chains,you want it you take it.

I Dont wear Chains.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:38 am » by Spock

glenn wrote:You know, I've noticed that those who complain about religeous topics have an agenda of there own.

They seem to be marxist knobs and new agers, or people completely ignorant of history and religion.

Many religeous people are awakening to the fact that they too have been horribly decieved by others who don't want them to know the whole truth, we've all been decieved in some way, and they have just as much right to come here seeking opinions and answers as anyone else.

Supposedly, people come here searching for answers and truth, if you throw out a piece of the jigsaw then what chance will you have of ever learning what is real and what are lies.

Seekers of thruth are supposed to be open to all areas of study, if we try to stifle peoples freedom of speech and religeous practice, then the powers that be have already won.

If that's what some people really want then they might as well just sign off and wait for the knock on the door.

:bang;

:clapper:

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am » by Spock

harryjackson wrote:He ( is the ) invisible ( Spirt ) of whom it is not right ( to think ) of Him as a god, or something similar.For He is more than a god,since there is nothing above Him, for no one lords it over Him. ( For He does ) not ( exist ) in something inferior ( to Him,since Everything ) exists in Him.
He is unnameable since ( there is no one prior to Him ) to give ( Him ) a name.
For it is He who looks at Him ( self ) in His light which surrounds ( Him ), namely the spring ( of the ) water of life. And it is He who gives to ( All ) the ( aeons ) and in every way, ( and ) who ( gazes upon ) His image which He sees in the spring of the ( Spirit ).
It is He who puts His desire in His ( water )- light ( which is in the ) spring of the ( pure light )- water ( which ) surrounds Him.
" And ( His thought performed ) a deed and She came fourth, ( namely ) She who had ( appeared ) before Him in ( the shine of ) His light.This is the first ( power which was ) before all of them ( and ) ( which came ) forth from His mind. She ( is the forethought of All ) - Her light ( shines like His ) light - the ( perfect ) power which is ( The ) image of the invisible, Virginal Spirit who is Perfect.She Glorified the virginal Spirit and it was She who Praised Him,because thanks to Him she had come forth.
This is the First thought, His image; She became the Womb of Everything,for it is She who is prior to them all,the Mother-father,the first man,the Holy Spirit,the thrice male,the thrice-powerful,the thrice-named andrgynous one,and the eternal Aeon among the invisible ones,and the first to come forth.

Look or dance.Its up to YOU. fear what ? yourself ?

I like this. Very interesting.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 am » by Spock

slushpup wrote:
harryjackson wrote:We LOOK. or we dont. But its not each other we look too. We LOOK Inside as we are the earth.We are the air,the elements.We are NOT FLESH. We never were born and will never die. We are Free. We are NOT owned.

So now New Age is the NEW BLUE? HMMMM..

All the old schtick was an epic fail, and so now there is a new M.O.

No Smurf in this Slush.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:54 am » by Harryjackson

Whoever created this website, thought to seek a way and truth. Or they are part of an agenda to find those who may think they are seeking truth. remember NOTHING on the internet is FREE.SEEK

You scared ?

Inflate your tent if you have the bottle.

Step up or step back.they knwo who YOU are so RUN IF YOU THINK YOU CAN.

Or You can stay and SEEK.

YOU DECIDE.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:03 am » by Harryjackson

I thank you with the silence of the voice with which the Spirit within me intercedes,who loves you, speaks with you,and sees you.You are to me, father, mother, brother, freind, servant. steward. You are All, and All is in you; and you are Being,and there is nothing that is except You.

Thank you Simon.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:04 am » by Spock

I understand that Slush. And it is tricky. To be quite honest I am not 100% sure. But what I've come to realize with them is they get belligerent as hell. This guy is not doing that, only passing information the way he sees it. And, in his last couple of posts, it's kind of the way I draw the picture in my mind as well. I'm not saying it's truth, but it's a way to wrap my mind around an infinite concept.

This is something I enjoy too. Pondering the notion is not sinful, hell, look at what we do in our everyday lives, while truly wanting to know, understand, and have a relationship with the Artist is what our spirits crave. And, so many times we fill the void with detrimental things; substances even, or just old school ego. We're humans - pondering.

Check this out...
(21.1) 1:0.1 THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: “You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain.” Only the concept of the Universal Father — one God in the place of many gods — enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.

(21.2) 1:0.2 The myriads of planetary systems were all made to be eventually inhabited by many different types of intelligent creatures, beings who could know God, receive the divine affection, and love him in return. The universe of universes is the work of God and the dwelling place of his diverse creatures. “God created the heavens and formed the earth; he established the universe and created this world not in vain; he formed it to be inhabited.”

(21.3) 1:0.3 The enlightened worlds all recognize and worship the Universal Father, the eternal maker and infinite upholder of all creation. The will creatures of universe upon universe have embarked upon the long, long Paradise journey, the fascinating struggle of the eternal adventure of attaining God the Father. The transcendent goal of the children of time is to find the eternal God, to comprehend the divine nature, to recognize the Universal Father. God-knowing creatures have only one supreme ambition, just one consuming desire, and that is to become, as they are in their spheres, like him as he is in his Paradise perfection of personality and in his universal sphere of righteous supremacy. From the Universal Father who inhabits eternity there has gone forth the supreme mandate, “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect.” In love and mercy the messengers of Paradise have carried this divine exhortation down through the ages and out through the universes, even to such lowly animal-origin creatures as the human races of Urantia.

(22.1) 1:0.4 This magnificent and universal injunction to strive for the attainment of the perfection of divinity is the first duty, and should be the highest ambition, of all the struggling creature creation of the God of perfection. This possibility of the attainment of divine perfection is the final and certain destiny of all man’s eternal spiritual progress.

(21.2) 1:0.5 Urantia mortals can hardly hope to be perfect in the infinite sense, but it is entirely possible for human beings, starting out as they do on this planet, to attain the supernal and divine goal which the infinite God has set for mortal man; and when they do achieve this destiny, they will, in all that pertains to self-realization and mind attainment, be just as replete in their sphere of divine perfection as God himself is in his sphere of infinity and eternity. Such perfection may not be universal in the material sense, unlimited in intellectual grasp, or final in spiritual experience, but it is final and complete in all finite aspects of divinity of will, perfection of personality motivation, and God-consciousness.

(22.3) 1:0.6 This is the true meaning of that divine command, “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect,” which ever urges mortal man onward and beckons him inward in that long and fascinating struggle for the attainment of higher and higher levels of spiritual values and true universe meanings. This sublime search for the God of universes is the supreme adventure of the inhabitants of all the worlds of time and space.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 am » by Spock

aladin wrote:mmmh - chicago ? ;-)

Who?

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 am » by Harryjackson

The ONLY reason the band sucks is that its members are Only learing there own parts.

Simple logic.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am » by Spock

Oh - my bad Aladin - yes - Chicago. Thought you meant one of us.

PreviousNext