Banning Pious Religious Posts?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 2:28 am » by Spock


harryjackson wrote:The ONLY reason the band sucks is that its members are Only learing there own parts.

Simple logic.



HAHAHAHA - Even so - I saw Styx last summer. Only 3 original guys left. BLEW ME AWAY!!!!!!

Another funny thing. I just did a promotional poster for the band "Air Supply" remember them?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10701
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 am » by Boondox681


He ( is the ) invisible ( Spirt ) of whom it is not right ( to think ) of Him as a god, or something similar.For He is more than a god,since there is nothing above Him, for no one lords it over Him. ( For He does ) not ( exist ) in something inferior ( to Him,since Everything ) exists in Him.
He is unnameable since ( there is no one prior to Him ) to give ( Him ) a name.
For it is He who looks at Him ( self ) in His light which surrounds ( Him ), namely the spring ( of the ) water of life. And it is He who gives to ( All ) the ( aeons ) and in every way, ( and ) who ( gazes upon ) His image which He sees in the spring of the ( Spirit ).
It is He who puts His desire in His ( water )- light ( which is in the ) spring of the ( pure light )- water ( which ) surrounds Him.
" And ( His thought performed ) a deed and She came fourth, ( namely ) She who had ( appeared ) before Him in ( the shine of ) His light.This is the first ( power which was ) before all of them ( and ) ( which came ) forth from His mind. She ( is the forethought of All ) - Her light ( shines like His ) light - the ( perfect ) power which is ( The ) image of the invisible, Virginal Spirit who is Perfect.She Glorified the virginal Spirit and it was She who Praised Him,because thanks to Him she had come forth.
This is the First thought, His image; She became the Womb of Everything,for it is She who is prior to them all,the Mother-father,the first man,the Holy Spirit,the thrice male,the thrice-powerful,the thrice-named andrgynous one,and the eternal Aeon among the invisible ones,and the first to come forth.

Look or dance.Its up to YOU. fear what ? yourself ?

try SHE,tiny dancer

I Dont wear Chains.

but you do wear on us

don't forget to fuck yourself now,ya' hear?
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 3:20 am » by Spock


boondox681 wrote:Look or dance.Its up to YOU. fear what ? yourself ?

try SHE,tiny dancer

I Dont wear Chains.

but you do wear on us

don't forget to fuck yourself now,ya' hear?


Seems like you have it all figured out.

Funny how you don't post what you believe deep in your heart, yet you can't wait to jump on someone else erroneously.

All good and fine for a teenager I guess, I wouldn't expect different. You say "us" as if you have a collective hold of the DTV population. I'm sure you are 100% behind the original OP. Initially saying "ban those dicks" never once taking into consideration your own intent is a thousand times harsher.

Just realize that you just proved you are no different from what you hate.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10701
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 3:31 am » by Boondox681


Seems like you have it all figured out.

Funny how you don't post what you believe deep in your heart, yet you can't wait to jump on someone else erroneously.

All good and fine for a teenager I guess, I wouldn't expect different. You say "us" as if you have a collective hold of the DTV population. I'm sure you are 100% behind the original OP. Initially saying "ban those dicks" never once taking into consideration your own intent is a thousand times harsher.

Just realize that you just proved you are no different from what you hate.


spock..i didn't think you were this ignorant.i've followed this thread from begining and have said nothing because you and this dipshit are just here acting like a couple of bitches.teenage bitches.i'm a grown man and i have let my feelings be known on every occasion.that's why i'm not everyones favorite patron.the truth hurts,dick,and that's from DEEP in my heart.i'll sit and watch. i do know this.if a person wants to prove anothers ignorance,what should he do?
nothing
they'll do it themselves.


and now that i look.i never said ban anyone.you must have me fucked up with someone who gives a shit.
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 3:48 am » by Spock


boondox681 wrote:
Seems like you have it all figured out.

Funny how you don't post what you believe deep in your heart, yet you can't wait to jump on someone else erroneously.

All good and fine for a teenager I guess, I wouldn't expect different. You say "us" as if you have a collective hold of the DTV population. I'm sure you are 100% behind the original OP. Initially saying "ban those dicks" never once taking into consideration your own intent is a thousand times harsher.

Just realize that you just proved you are no different from what you hate.


spock..i didn't think you were this ignorant.i've followed this thread from begining and have said nothing because you and this dipshit are just here acting like a couple of bitches.teenage bitches.i'm a grown man and i have let my feelings be known on every occasion.that's why i'm not everyones favorite patron.the truth hurts,dick,and that's from DEEP in my heart.i'll sit and watch. i do know this.if a person wants to prove anothers ignorance,what should he do?
nothing
they'll do it themselves.


and now that i look.i never said ban anyone.you must have me fucked up with someone who gives a shit.



We're acting like "bitches", okay. And, "does the truth hurt, Dick?"Okay.

And you're a "grown man", okay.

Please!!!! Enlighten me to how "we are acting like bitches", and go the extra mile and tell us the solution for "us" to strip ourselves of our bitchiness.

Writer
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 pm

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 am » by Wackyal123


Well, If you actually read the "Topic", I didn't call it "Banning Religious People" did I!?
No. That would be barbaric and outright extremist. I just think that these people who claim to be "enlightened" through their religion and start spouting pious rubbish should try to post something more constructive rather than "If you believe in Aliens then you are being fooled by the devil" or some such nonsense.

I am not ignorant about such subjects and infact, I went to Church for a good chunk of my life including Sunday school which ultimately ended in my confirmation and actually going to religious festivals. BUT, I have also had a very strong interest in the paranormal since the get go. This caused me to very much question my beliefs as I was always interested in finding the truth through proof and observation, much like modern science today. The result of which was that I found that I couldn't go to church as I saw too many flaws in where they were coming from and my realisation that the bible was written by men over the span of several hundred years caused me to develop my own beliefs.

The fact is, there are many things to be "disclosed" about the bible. Did Noah really exist? (Well, we've seen many posts about this over the last week!), Could Jesus really perform miracles or was he just a trickster who fooled a load of very uneducated people? Did the garden of Eden exist and where was it? And if there is a God, where could he be, what could he be and how can he exist?

These things are of interest to most people, but a passage from the bible "ISN'T " proof and infact just deters people from actually following that path as it just shows the particular religion off to be nothing more than a propagana scheme desperately trying to force themselves onto others during this time of scientific enlightenment. It just isn't needed is it? IF God exists (Which I am 95% certain of due to quantum physics and the fact that we live in such an amazing universe that seems to have an underlying written code to it), then He will find his way to people WITHOUT zealots.

Sure... have a belief... have a strong belief if you must but please, if you want to post about religion, make it interesting! Back it up with some evidence and not just some quote from the bible aimed to try to reaffirm your flagging faith and put yourself on a moral pedastal. Disclose some new information that others haven't thought about!

Oh... and as for Predator...CHECK THIS OUT! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmY-CrgprEI

Initiate
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostSat May 01, 2010 7:20 am » by dialated


slushpup wrote:
harryjackson wrote:He ( is the ) invisible ( Spirt ) of whom it is not right ( to think ) of Him as a god, or something similar.For He is more than a god,since there is nothing above Him, for no one lords it over Him. ( For He does ) not ( exist ) in something inferior ( to Him,since Everything ) exists in Him.
He is unnameable since ( there is no one prior to Him ) to give ( Him ) a name.
For it is He who looks at Him ( self ) in His light which surrounds ( Him ), namely the spring ( of the ) water of life. And it is He who gives to ( All ) the ( aeons ) and in every way, ( and ) who ( gazes upon ) His image which He sees in the spring of the ( Spirit ).
It is He who puts His desire in His ( water )- light ( which is in the ) spring of the ( pure light )- water ( which ) surrounds Him.
" And ( His thought performed ) a deed and She came fourth, ( namely ) She who had ( appeared ) before Him in ( the shine of ) His light.This is the first ( power which was ) before all of them ( and ) ( which came ) forth from His mind. She ( is the forethought of All ) - Her light ( shines like His ) light - the ( perfect ) power which is ( The ) image of the invisible, Virginal Spirit who is Perfect.She Glorified the virginal Spirit and it was She who Praised Him,because thanks to Him she had come forth.
This is the First thought, His image; She became the Womb of Everything,for it is She who is prior to them all,the Mother-father,the first man,the Holy Spirit,the thrice male,the thrice-powerful,the thrice-named andrgynous one,and the eternal Aeon among the invisible ones,and the first to come forth.

Look or dance.Its up to YOU. fear what ? yourself ?


Verbal diarrhea.. Drivel at best....... That says nothing.

Image

These words make more of an impact.

The Hokey Pokey

You put your right hand in,
You put your right hand out,
You put your right hand in,
And you shake it all about,

You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself around
That what it's all about.

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

:D :cheers:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSat May 01, 2010 10:35 am » by Allreadydead


Religious posts, the same thing again and again, and again etc. really annoying if you let it under your skin - normally posted by persons who MUST show you the TRUTH - their version of it , of course, and boy, if you don't really want to listen - they come back again and again and so on.........

No, Disclosetv. should not Ban 'pious religious posts', let them spew it all out and if just one person decides that religion floats their boat -- well that's fine. Much in the same as if one person reads another topic and says 'hell, that's interesting, wow I didn't know that! - I'm going to believe in Six foot, nine legged, fire breathing, invisible fly people who have come from the dark netherworld of the planet OHFUCKINGSHIT (just left off Pluto - you can't miss it) and I will worship them - for they are the way, the light, the truth.....'

Hell, it wouldn't be right, you can't have a rule for one and not another! We could ask disclosetv. admin to fit a big red Shit Button, to each forum, and in an emergency, say you really don't like what another member is advocating, you press it and whooossseee, that post is history!

But then, there would be very few posts to read...........

Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18969
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSat May 01, 2010 10:54 am » by Slith


wackyal123 wrote:Well, If you actually read the "Topic", I didn't call it "Banning Religious People" did I!?
No. That would be barbaric and outright extremist. I just think that these people who claim to be "enlightened" through their religion and start spouting pious rubbish should try to post something more constructive rather than "If you believe in Aliens then you are being fooled by the devil" or some such nonsense.

I am not ignorant about such subjects and infact, I went to Church for a good chunk of my life including Sunday school which ultimately ended in my confirmation and actually going to religious festivals. BUT, I have also had a very strong interest in the paranormal since the get go. This caused me to very much question my beliefs as I was always interested in finding the truth through proof and observation, much like modern science today. The result of which was that I found that I couldn't go to church as I saw too many flaws in where they were coming from and my realisation that the bible was written by men over the span of several hundred years caused me to develop my own beliefs.

The fact is, there are many things to be "disclosed" about the bible. Did Noah really exist? (Well, we've seen many posts about this over the last week!), Could Jesus really perform miracles or was he just a trickster who fooled a load of very uneducated people? Did the garden of Eden exist and where was it? And if there is a God, where could he be, what could he be and how can he exist?

These things are of interest to most people, but a passage from the bible "ISN'T " proof and infact just deters people from actually following that path as it just shows the particular religion off to be nothing more than a propagana scheme desperately trying to force themselves onto others during this time of scientific enlightenment. It just isn't needed is it? IF God exists (Which I am 95% certain of due to quantum physics and the fact that we live in such an amazing universe that seems to have an underlying written code to it), then He will find his way to people WITHOUT zealots.

Sure... have a belief... have a strong belief if you must but please, if you want to post about religion, make it interesting! Back it up with some evidence and not just some quote from the bible aimed to try to reaffirm your flagging faith and put yourself on a moral pedastal. Disclose some new information that others haven't thought about!

Oh... and as for Predator...CHECK THIS OUT! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmY-CrgprEI

My mindset is very similar to your beliefs, the only difference is, I would never shoot someone else down for their beliefs. Their call in their life. Not mine. And as much as I might differ with their opinions, I respect them for their beliefs. If it works for them, who am I to judge. All the power to them
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSat May 01, 2010 10:57 am » by Mep630


we live in a toxic society - no matter where you live, you are affected too.

a lot of people are brain damaged and not that smart to begin with. The average human is basically a walking dumb ass.'

now you take that and twist in all this negative stuff we live with everyday and which most of us just repress, and you get a lot of walking zombies.

you will find that the people who need religion the most are people who dealt with a lot of pain in their lives. because lets face it, most people dont find god, until they think they are going to die, etc.

but just like everything else man-made and man-controlled, religion has become poisoned, and it pushes this poison out for others, like a big virus. Gaining money and control of the zombies by itself. A self-generating system, that just makes gains.

anyone who feels they have to force a point upon you, is usually not someone you want to listen to because they have their own agenda's in mind.

but there is the teachers of this world, who will now and then say, hey look at this! And you are given a different perspective to think about and or research.

Never take anyone's information as truth without checking it out for yourself, in several different sources. Dont just rely on wikki or something else alone because your falling into the same trap of blindly following.

so have some compassion for these people because most of the time they dont know any better and they can't help themselves. try to help correct them, but dont get bogged down trying to set other people free who are happy in their mental cages.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook