Banning Pious Religious Posts?

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 11:12 am » by Pindz

mep630 wrote:we live in a toxic society - no matter where you live, you are affected too.

lol .... from fresh experience, when tried explain to guys in pub how Moon is Hollow, and how there are structures all over the place and how chemtrails are total planet killer and how the money crisis was designed + 9/11 controlled demolition .......

guys went little angry after these informations LFMAO ( it were not some stupid rednecks, actually one of them is "suit" Engineer -- BUT THEY ARE FCKIN´ AFFECTED ! they live in very small boxes ........ small black boxes full of lies! hilarious&sad
_________
Last edited by Pindz on Sat May 01, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 11:14 am » by Allreadydead

Well, If you actually read the "Topic", I didn't call it "Banning Religious People" did I!?
No. That would be barbaric and outright extremist. I just think that these people who claim to be "enlightened" through their religion and start spouting pious rubbish should try to post something more constructive rather than "If you believe in Aliens then you are being fooled by the devil" or some such nonsense.

I am not ignorant about such subjects and infact, I went to Church for a good chunk of my life including Sunday school which ultimately ended in my confirmation and actually going to religious festivals. BUT, I have also had a very strong interest in the paranormal since the get go. This caused me to very much question my beliefs as I was always interested in finding the truth through proof and observation, much like modern science today. The result of which was that I found that I couldn't go to church as I saw too many flaws in where they were coming from and my realisation that the bible was written by men over the span of several hundred years caused me to develop my own beliefs.

The fact is, there are many things to be "disclosed" about the bible. Did Noah really exist? (Well, we've seen many posts about this over the last week!), Could Jesus really perform miracles or was he just a trickster who fooled a load of very uneducated people? Did the garden of Eden exist and where was it? And if there is a God, where could he be, what could he be and how can he exist?
wackyal123 wrote:
These things are of interest to most people, but a passage from the bible "ISN'T " proof and infact just deters people from actually following that path as it just shows the particular religion off to be nothing more than a propagana scheme desperately trying to force themselves onto others during this time of scientific enlightenment. It just isn't needed is it? IF God exists (Which I am 95% certain of due to quantum physics and the fact that we live in such an amazing universe that seems to have an underlying written code to it), then He will find his way to people WITHOUT zealots.

Sure... have a belief... have a strong belief if you must but please, if you want to post about religion, make it interesting! Back it up with some evidence and not just some quote from the bible aimed to try to reaffirm your flagging faith and put yourself on a moral pedastal. Disclose some new information that others haven't thought about!

Oh... and as for Predator...CHECK THIS OUT! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmY-CrgprEI

Now, this is something I really like about Disclosetv. A member writes a very good post about something so, apparantly, important to all human kind, that you can actually understand what they're saying - unlike many of the religious posts that we've been discussing here - and ends with a link to a 'Predator - redub' which is very funny!!!

Priceless! - Maybe the religious zealots should use more humour in their advertising campaigns? :D

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 11:29 am » by Mep630

pindz wrote:
mep630 wrote:we live in a toxic society - no matter where you live, you are affected too.

lol .... from fresh experience, when tried explain to guys in pub how Moon is Hollow, and how there are structures all over the place and how chemtrails are total planet killer and how the money crisis was designed + 9/11 controlled demolition .......

guys went little angry after these informations LFMAO ( it were not some stupid rednecks, actually one of them is "suit" Engineer -- BUT THEY ARE FCKIN´ AFFECTED ! they live in very small boxes ........ small black boxes full of lies! hilarious&sad
_________
As you will know, it is not easy to inform people about the 'real' world around them. It has to be done in steps, slowly, and you need to start with easier topics, like fluroide or the federal reserve. You can just ambush people with reptile stuff because they will just assume your crazy.

And seeing these people as the enemy don't work either, because that just makes more division between us and makes us easier to control in the end!

It is a very fine balance you need to walk to turn people to our side, because in the end the truth will set them free.

So before you start picking on the red-necks, try to see if you can't be smarter then them and see if you can't figure out a way to break through their blinders without shocking them to what the true light looks like.

If you think about the olden days, what separated KINGS from men, was how skilled they were with words! True kings could start or end wars with a few words in the right ears. True magic is the correct use of words to get people to see things the correct way.

Dont work harder, work smarter! Just think even if you can turn just a few people on to the truth you can end up waking thousands!

We can win, and we are!
Love, truth, and understanding destroys the new world order.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostSat May 01, 2010 11:33 am » by Slith

A fine balance for sure Mep. Great analogy. Nice :flop:

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostSun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm » by Allreadydead

just out of interest, this is what harryjackson said on a post (in a different thread) on april, 18th 2010:
Bankers doing work for God.

people who claim to be doing Gods work are the most dangerous.

thanks for the post.

Hmmmmm...."people who claim to be doing Gods work are the most dangerous"

Sorry harryjackson, that's what you said!

After the stuff you posted on this thread wouldn't you just wish and hope that you actually knew what your talking about, opps sorry, preaching about?

Previous