Banning Pious Religious Posts?

Writer

PostThu Apr 29, 2010 11:12 pm » by Wackyal123

Is it me, or of late, have I seen an increase in this kind of rubbish being posted on these forums?

I joined Disclose.tv because I felt that it was a place that I could have a say and see what others were saying about general conspiracies as the aim, so I thought, was to "DISCLOSE" information about these topics.

Now granted, there are always going to be people who blindly follow any kind of belief system be it "Alien Conspiracy", "9/11 Truth", "New World Order", "World Religions" etc etc... but the point of this site is to "Disclose" information to others. NOT to shove stuff down people's throats in a vein attempt to get more people to believe your way of thinking. Provide the evidence and then let people make up their own minds.

I come here and every day there are new topics that really push the boundaries and make me think, "Crikey! I hadn't thought of that" and usually it is accompanied by a video or some documentation that is credibly sourced from another website or book. The topics of such range from Aliens to Governments to Spirituality

So why is it that so many pious religious zealots are allowed to thrust their rubbish in our faces? It really is a sorry state of affairs that these morons who CANNOT provide a shred of evidence that their "God" is real and that their "Religion" is the correct one to follow, come onto these fantastic forums and fill it up with moronic statements!

If I were born in the middle east, i would likely be a Muslim. If I were born in the far east, possibly a Buddhist. But I was born in the UK and was brought up a Christian... NOT BY CHOICE! Does this make Christianity the right religion? I can't answer that because... I DON'T KNOW!!! But if I were desperate to learn about a religion, I wouldn't visit a conspiracy website to learn about it would I?! so by any chance...

COULD THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP POSTING ALL THIS RELIGIOUS PROPAGANDA ON DISCLOSE.TV STOP AND GO TO A WEBSITE WHERE IT IS MORE APPROPRIATE?!

Thankyou

(Oh... and PINDZ... You are brilliant, I want a T-shirt with your name on it you legend! :D)

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 pm » by TheDuck

Calm down Slush lol

@ wackyal123

Why don't you say that in the post concerned as I do...

I know what you mean but you cannot ban people for that reason, the odd person may love it you never know.

Anyway stick with it, say you piece speak your mind and see what happens.

If they keep posting the same stuff just ignore it and it will probably magically disappear into the Disclose netherworlds.

Keep being true to yourself piece.

:cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Apr 29, 2010 11:45 pm » by Ratty

you cant ban the god squad but i do think they should stop trying to turn every thread into one about god

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:01 am » by TheDuck

ratty wrote:you cant ban the god squad but i do think they should stop trying to turn every thread into one about god

Agreed and on a slightly random side note I didn't realize Jesse Ventura was in Predator!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:05 am » by Dank1

duck: what? his chest gets blown open ,you must have never noticed it was jesse.
here's another good one go to the scene where arnold falls off the waterfall slow it down
on the fall and watch the stunt man vomit on the way down. :mrgreen:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:06 am » by Ratty

theduck wrote:
ratty wrote:you cant ban the god squad but i do think they should stop trying to turn every thread into one about god

Agreed and on a slightly random side note I didn't realize Jesse Ventura was in Predator!

just watch that on tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:10 am » by Slith

Everyone has the right to post their beliefs and such on here. Problem is, they usually turn into a very personal shit bashing session. This is where the problem lies. I'm all for free speech and opinions, but others are not, and these debates can turn very ugly, very quickly.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 am » by TheDuck

dank1 wrote:duck: what? his chest gets blown open ,you must have never noticed it was jesse.
here's another good one go to the scene where arnold falls off the waterfall slow it down
on the fall and watch the stunt man vomit on the way down. :mrgreen:

I noticed it was a stunt man, missed the vomit though lmao.

An yeh Ratty just watched it aswell, good sh*t.

Got bit of toothache so decent films help take my mind of it.

Bit of Riddick now

Good sh*t lads good sh*t, pity about the steroids...

Don't click

Don't click

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:14 am » by Glenn

You know, I've noticed that those who complain about religeous topics have an agenda of there own.

They seem to be marxist knobs and new agers, or people completely ignorant of history and religion.

Many religeous people are awakening to the fact that they too have been horribly decieved by others who don't want them to know the whole truth, we've all been decieved in some way, and they have just as much right to come here seeking opinions and answers as anyone else.

Supposedly, people come here searching for answers and truth, if you throw out a piece of the jigsaw then what chance will you have of ever learning what is real and what are lies.

Seekers of thruth are supposed to be open to all areas of study, if we try to stifle peoples freedom of speech and religeous practice, then the powers that be have already won.

If that's what some people really want then they might as well just sign off and wait for the knock on the door.

:bang;

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 12:16 am » by TheDuck

dlslith wrote:Everyone has the right to post their beliefs and such on here. Problem is, they usually turn into a very personal shit bashing session. This is where the problem lies. I'm all for free speech and opinions, but others are not, and these debates can turn very ugly, very quickly.

Me to but some of these people don't debate they post and run just to.........well I don't know really...

If they didn't post and run I wouldn't have a problem trying to counter with my opinion or just moving to another topic but this is generally not the case, unfortunately.

Next