Barack Obama is cia agent Osama bin Laden

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm » by yoursoulmate

http://www.morphthing.com/

http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Comp ... ?collage=1

cool tools, but a shaved Osama would improve the results.. :dunno:

Writer

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 pm » by Quebeccanada

At first I thought that this was going to be another nutcase video but DAMN!!!
It's just striking how much they look alike!
Maybe the US gov. are just fucking around with conspirationist
They just do the kind of thing that seems so farout thinking if some conspirationist unmask them he will just ignored because it seems to be a non-sense

Pretty good video!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 pm » by Electrobadgr

HAHAHA, Just watched this video again, i think this is my favourite video of the month :D No one has yet asked the question.......can anyone prove Obama is not Bin Laden?? and the recent Bin Laden video is NOT proof (IMHO) :D :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 am » by Shadowkhas

drjones wrote:I think what is also really weird is ..Barack Hussein Obama... in that firstly the similarity with Saddam Hussein who'd been an 'enemy' of the West for may years,apparently..

Seriously? Seriously?! It's his frakking name, people. Grow up. There are many Husseins in the world, and his name is no basis for a conspiracy. If it was such a massive conspiracy, you'd think they would pick a better name for him, huh?

electrobadgr wrote:HAHAHA, Just watched this video again, i think this is my favourite video of the month :D No one has yet asked the question.......can anyone prove Obama is not Bin Laden?? and the recent Bin Laden video is NOT proof (IMHO) :D :flop:

The fact that he was in the Illinois senate from '97-'04 is a good start.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 3:35 am » by Flecktarn

wow thats a awesome vid,,,theres a guy that drives a cab for streameline taxis in bristol and hes the spitting image of bin laden ,hes quite a hit with the drunks at the taxi stand in the city centre on a weekend , :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 3:38 am » by Nelusmc

I saw this video and I was shocked so I started looking for images of osama and obama. As far as what I've gathered there not the same person. One of the images is osama holding his left hand up you can see the palm lines then I tried to find obama holding his left hand up to see palm lines they are not the same. Another would be the nose obama is more flat and round while osama is more pointy. Another would be obama has a mole on the left side of his face by his nose, I havn't been able to see that mole on osama. Unless he had a palm job, mole job and nose job. My conclusion they are not the same. But in the world that we live in you never know looks can be decieving.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 5:24 am » by Illuminated

personally i think its the music that gives it 'credibility' :lol:

but shit it might as well be true with his approval ratings these days!
continued the pat act, the wars, has done nothing towards wall street leck of regs, cause he's there guy, etc, etc
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 6:23 am » by Ironshroom

i dont buy it. there are subtle differences in their nose and foreheads, as well as the mouth. could they be from the same family tree? its possible, but i think it's more likely that the similarities between the names osama and obama were created to ridicule opposition of obama. imo the similarities end there.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 am » by Disorganizer81

Seriously? Seriously?! It's his frakking name, people. Grow up. There are many Husseins in the world, and his name is no basis for a conspiracy. If it was such a massive conspiracy, you'd think they would pick a better name for him, huh?

But Obama says he is a Christian. If he converted to Christianity, then why wouldn't he switch his name back to his Christian name, Barry Soetoro instead of keeping his Muslim name?

You know, perhaps Bin Laden is dead. Perhaps the CIA needed the boogie man Bin Laden still. They need a threat, right? Perhaps Al quaeda is Al CIAda. Perhaps, like Bush Sr, Obama is a CIA plant and does have 31 social security numbers. Perhaps Mr CIA Mr Soetoro is so fluent in Middle Eastern language the CIA taped Obama as Bin Laden since the real Bin Laden is dead??????????????????

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 3:28 pm » by Disorganizer81

PreviousNext