Barack Obama is cia agent Osama bin Laden

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 7:41 pm » by Drjones

electrobadgr wrote:HAHAHA, Just watched this video again, i think this is my favourite video of the month :D No one has yet asked the question.......can anyone prove Obama is not Bin Laden?? and the recent Bin Laden video is NOT proof (IMHO) :D :flop:

:clapper: 'Video of the month' ...i agree m8...i want a prize! :D

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 pm » by Reinaul

Just one word for this...CREEPY!!!!!!
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 11:03 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hon. James David Manning says Barack Hussein "Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obama was a C.I.A operative who used Columbia University as a cover to go to Pakistan in 1981 when the CIA and the Taliban worked together against the Soviet Invasion. Obama supplied arms, logistics, and money using his Muslim background. Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/atlahworldwide For more information http://atlahmedianetwork.com/ Distributed by Tubemogul.

Download and print the CIA Columbia Obama Trial Flyer: http://atlah.org/pdf/ciaColumbiaObama...

Could this man stand before us and lie :think:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 11:27 pm » by Bombakarukus

yes he can?

Initiate

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 1:34 am » by Shadowkhas

disorganizer81 wrote:But Obama says he is a Christian. If he converted to Christianity, then why wouldn't he switch his name back to his Christian name, Barry Soetoro instead of keeping his Muslim name?
When was he a Muslim to begin with? As far as I can tell, the surname Soetoro was only used when he was Indonesia, so that he could fit in better there. That, combined with people saying that Lolo Soetoro wasn't a very religious man makes me struggle to understand how he was supposedly Muslim.

And how do you know he's "so fluent" in Middle Eastern languages?

Initiate

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 3:03 am » by Lisakitty

[youtube]6p1m6m7mQ7I&hl=en[/youtube]

Initiate

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 9:00 am » by Disorganizer81

shadowkhas wrote:
disorganizer81 wrote:But Obama says he is a Christian. If he converted to Christianity, then why wouldn't he switch his name back to his Christian name, Barry Soetoro instead of keeping his Muslim name?
When was he a Muslim to begin with? As far as I can tell, the surname Soetoro was only used when he was Indonesia, so that he could fit in better there. That, combined with people saying that Lolo Soetoro wasn't a very religious man makes me struggle to understand how he was supposedly Muslim.

And how do you know he's "so fluent" in Middle Eastern languages?

Uhhhhhhhhhh....... I linked a video ON THIS PAGE. It is the first response on Pg 5. Very fluent in Middle Eastern language.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am » by Shadowkhas

disorganizer81 wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhh....... I linked a video ON THIS PAGE. It is the first response on Pg 5. Very fluent in Middle Eastern language.
My apologies, I didn't see that.

The only thing I see supporting your statement (weakly) is that he can pronounce Qur'an, and other key cultural words better than most of America. And he should! He's the president of the most powerful nation on Earth, he should be better than the bumbling cowboy we had before him! One moment everyone claims that he's force fed info from a teleprompter, and the other, he's just naturally that talented at speaking Arabic? :bullshit:
He would surely have practiced those words time and time again to make sure that his offerings of reconciliation were taken well, as all statesmen should.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 9:21 am » by Disorganizer81

lisakitty wrote:[youtube]6p1m6m7mQ7I&hl=en[/youtube]

LOFL, all this proves is this guy has always needed to read his speeches. In a similar video that is an option after the one you posted ends, shows him reading off a teleprompter in 1995.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXQTaWjMoFw

I am going to type very, very slow so you can keep up. Bin Laden is probably dead. The CIA needs a boogie man and wants Bin Laden as such. Obama is probably CIA. Obama wouldn't have to go that far out of his way to play Bin Laden for a day, and since they kind of look similar Obama would suffice. Probably took only a hour in makeup. The picture of Bin Laden in the video doesn't look like Bin Laden. He looks like a plant. It just so happened that someone stumbled across this pic of "Bin Laden", looked at a pic of Obama and thought HMMMMMMMMMMMM......This person then did a perfect composite of the two pics. They match perfectly.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 am » by Disorganizer81

The only thing I see supporting your statement (weakly) is that he can pronounce Qur'an, and other key cultural words better than most of America. And he should! He's the president of the most powerful nation on Earth, he should be better than the bumbling cowboy we had before him! One moment everyone claims that he's force fed info from a teleprompter, and the other, he's just naturally that talented at speaking Arabic? :bullshit:
He would surely have practiced those words time and time again to make sure that his offerings of reconciliation were taken well, as all statesmen should.[/quote]

You were the one that asked "when was he ever a Muslim." He was born Barry Soetoro. His name changed to Barack Huseiin Obama. If he converted back to Christianity he would have went back to Barry, Soetoro, his Christian birth name. Bill Richardson is one of the best at foreign policy we have. I guarantee you he is nowhere close to being as fluent as Obama at the Arab language. Talk about weak.........

PreviousNext