Barack Obama is cia agent Osama bin Laden

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 am » by Drjones

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 12:06 pm » by Disorganizer81

I so CANNOT believe this. This would be biblical. This is just too creepy.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 12:30 pm » by Drjones

disorganizer81 wrote:I so CANNOT believe this. This would be biblical. This is just too creepy.

Yeah,well even creepier this is definetely possible,when you go beyond the disbelief,humour factor of it all...I'm just thinking,Apparently Obama(According to the davidicke website today,complete with explanatory video) was and still is a CIA asset,now who else do you we know with those same credentials?..Mr.Bin Laden...how do any of us know that Osama Bin Laden is a real living,breathing person?..We don't do we?...This whole thing is like the ultimate conspiracy,they stage 911,blame bin laden,then in the coming years implement the same guy as the U.S president...man this is intense,scary thing is i think it is possible!! :o

I think what is also really weird is ..Barack Hussein Obama... in that firstly the similarity with Saddam Hussein who'd been an 'enemy' of the West for may years,apparently..and obviously secodly the Osama/Obama connection??What a mind job..

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm » by Svaha

Or ...... Obama is a clone of Bin Laden and there are many clones, so you can't kill them all, just like a toy that pops up every time ,no matter how hard you hit them.
Yeah we got him, no we don't, yeah we got him, no we don't :mrgreen:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 pm » by Lighthouse

Thanks Drjones, nice vid,
that both of them are CIA operatives is beyond any doubt,
that both of them are the same people is a daring hypothesis, but then again reality is often stranger than fiction.

The best way to get this sorted out would be to use facial recognition technology,
I wonder if anybody on the forum has access to that, and if pictures can do the trick or if you need real life faces?

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 pm » by SamueltheLion

Amazing.

What times we live in.

Beyond belief really...
you just cannot invent this sort of thing.
Absurd reality.
Your faith will make you whole

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 pm » by Drjones

lighthouse wrote:Thanks Drjones, nice vid,
that both of them are CIA operatives is beyond any doubt,
that both of them are the same people is a daring hypothesis, but then again reality is often stranger than fiction.

The best way to get this sorted out would be to use facial recognition technology,
I wonder if anybody on the forum has access to that, and if pictures can do the trick or if you need real life faces?

Thanks m8,how do you think i felt when i first viewed this video :ohno: ,there are a few other on youtube,similar sort of thing...yeah it seems almost certain BOTH Bin Laden and Obama (Man these names are way too similar) were CIA assests...and you're right reality is often stranger than fiction,the facial recognition idea is interesting... :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 pm » by Drjones

samuelthemule wrote:Amazing.

What times we live in.

Beyond belief really...
you just cannot invent this sort of thing.
Absurd reality.

I know m8... :lol: to quote Alex Jones-'You can't make this stuff up'!! ;)

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 1:41 pm » by Electrobadgr

Lol, i laughed before i watched the video but goddamn the similarities are scary. In all honesty it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was true, the ultimate betrayal of the american people? Haha lets hope so!!:-) (for no other reason than the comedy value, i wish no ill will) :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 1:46 pm » by Drjones

electrobadgr wrote:Lol, i laughed before i watched the video but goddamn the similarities are scary. In all honesty it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was true, the ultimate betrayal of the american people? Haha lets hope so!!:-) (for no other reason than the comedy value, i wish no ill will) :D

Hi m8,this is what i done when i saw the video at first :roll:
But said,what the hell,then afterward i was :shock:

Next