Barack Obama was a KGB agent?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 4:57 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

this is really funny, but why not it could be :think:

Moscow, Russia – A Russian government official bragged that Barack Obama was a KGB operative and that his presidency had been planned since birth, an American physicist and government contractor reports.

http://www.thecomingattack.com/russian- ... kgb-agent/

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

this is just too crayz :headscratch:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 5:50 pm » by Bluesman4uonly

He may be! I heard this during the election. One thing I know he's not is: An American!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 6:02 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

bluesman4uonly wrote:He may be! I heard this during the election. One thing I know he's not is: An American!

if it is true that makes Russia and china in charge in US :think: but i dont buy it. why would Russia invade Lybia?

Writer

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 6:26 pm » by Kadok9

bluesman4uonly wrote:He may be! I heard this during the election. One thing I know he's not is: An American!

treason is a hanging offence obomass will soon learn :mrcool:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 6:32 pm » by Bluesman4uonly

freeyourmindnow wrote:

if it is true that makes Russia and china in charge in US :think: but i dont buy it. why would Russia invade Lybia?

I think the whole world is being controlled by certain powers and each "government" has these powers "Pupet officials" installed in every facit of government. But just like they used the CIA to train most of the terroist who operate and create havic world wide, why wouldn't they use the KGB to train one of their puppets? They figured that if they inserted a black president that it would create a civil war in America and while this was going on they could go to full martial law and America would fall. But they didn't understand that most Americans didn't care what skin color he was, they just wanted him to come in and try to do something about the corruption in the government.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 6:34 pm » by The57ironman

kadok9 wrote:

treason is a hanging offence obomass will soon learn :mrcool:

.........don't hold yer' breath....he's bought and paid for... :rtft:

:cheers:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 6:35 pm » by Mozi!!a

why not :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 7:29 pm » by Garciaface

Most highly respected researchers, Jim Marrs, Peter Levenda, Jordan Maxwell, Tom Clancy, etc, talk about his involvement with the CIA as a Case Officer, which means he had the authority to recruit, hire, maintain and fund CIA Field Operatives (assassins, economic hit men, jackals, etc.). Which is really bad, because the time he would have been a Case Officer for the CIA (1980’s - 1990’s) was when all the world’s terrorists were being recruited and set into motion, and when so many countries had revolutions, financial collapse, and anarchy due to CIA Field Operatives trying to get leaders in power who would succumb to the needs and wants of the big corporations.

That being said, of course he had ties with the KGB. He also surely had ties to MOSSAD, the ISI, and Vatican Intelligence Branch. Was he a KGB/CIA double agent? Doubtful. He probably was just seen around a lot of KGB high management officers by lower echelon agents and they just confused the situation with their own confabulations.

Still a good post. I like seeing these posts, because it at least gets the information out there. Let’s just get our facts straight before we make these posts, because bad info make us all look bad and discredits DTV and the mission we are all taking to inform humanity of the inhumane traits of our rulers.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

garciaface wrote:Most highly respected researchers, Jim Marrs, Peter Levenda, Jordan Maxwell, Tom Clancy, etc, talk about his involvement with the CIA as a Case Officer, which means he had the authority to recruit, hire, maintain and fund CIA Field Operatives (assassins, economic hit men, jackals, etc.). Which is really bad, because the time he would have been a Case Officer for the CIA (1980’s - 1990’s) was when all the world’s terrorists were being recruited and set into motion, and when so many countries had revolutions, financial collapse, and anarchy due to CIA Field Operatives trying to get leaders in power who would succumb to the needs and wants of the big corporations.

That being said, of course he had ties with the KGB. He also surely had ties to MOSSAD, the ISI, and Vatican Intelligence Branch. Was he a KGB/CIA double agent? Doubtful. He probably was just seen around a lot of KGB high management officers by lower echelon agents and they just confused the situation with their own confabulations.

Still a good post. I like seeing these posts, because it at least gets the information out there. Let’s just get our facts straight before we make these posts, because bad info make us all look bad and discredits DTV and the mission we are all taking to inform humanity of the inhumane traits of our rulers.

that is interesting info :flop:

Next