Bat Deaths!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Mar 22, 2009 8:59 pm » by Drjones

Okay folks,the latest is that the bats in the USA are dying off in unprecedented numbers,just like the honey bee....NOW....this is worrying,very much so...The BEES are needed to pollinate the crops right etc the BATS are needed to eat the insects that would otherwise eat and destroy these crops right?..Is it now too far of a stretch of the imagination to believe that OUR FOOD SUPPLY is being ATTAKCED...this would mean that in order to grow crops you would need MORE pesticides etc to spray on them to kill the insects that eat them and also without the BEES around it opens up the floodgates for GMO's... :scary:
Whether by human intervention or some insidious universal force,i believe the human element is to blame here with the backing of this evil force really...THIS IS BEING DONE DELIBERATELY,in my opinion...i just find it too much of a coincidence that all this is happening NOW with the recent HR 875 act trying to criminalise and end organic farming and also with Monsanto looking to secure more and more global food control,couple this too with the Svalbard seed vault....THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD... :scary:

Thoughts and opinions please :!:

Just google bat deaths,but here is the initial link,this has been happening progressively and it looks like the timeline is identical to that of the bees starting in 2008... :scary:

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... on-be-dead
Last edited by Drjones on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 22, 2009 9:09 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Thanks jonesie for extensively covering what no one else is...OUR FOOD SUPPLY! Although it is one of the less exciting topics(until your food runs out), you tirelessly are finding news on whats happening. our local nutritionist! Now the question is, why are the bats dying? I remember reading about some disease killing them off. This disease also affected the southern half of my native NH. The question for our paranoid selves at disclose.tv is was this the doing of man? if it was, was it done on purpose? or is it just natural phenomena?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Mar 22, 2009 9:23 pm » by Drjones

wrathofkahn wrote:Thanks jonesie for extensively covering what no one else is...OUR FOOD SUPPLY! Although it is one of the less exciting topics(until your food runs out), you tirelessly are finding news on whats happening. our local nutritionist! Now the question is, why are the bats dying? I remember reading about some disease killing them off. This disease also affected the southern half of my native NH. The question for our paranoid selves at disclose.tv is was this the doing of man? if it was, was it done on purpose? or is it just natural phenomena?

Thanks m8,i have tons of great nutritional info at my disposal..i think :flop: :headscratch:
As for the bats and the bees....Put it this way,it is either being done deliberately by humans(NWO/Monsanto) or not,now,if it is not,then they are still dying off and for the majority of us humans here on Earth that is not good right,the population of the planet is increasing each year but if the bees and bats are declining then LESS FOOD and Monsanto would be licking their lips at being "the saviours" with their ludicrous GMO's,anyway....SOME FORCE is behind their deaths.....I really do think we are fighting something of gargantuan insidious proportions and all i can do is do my part and hope that there are decent outspoken,honest scientists etc out there who believe what i believe that you DO ALWAYS what is RIGHT,you dont' do something soley for financial gain,we are an arrogant species the majority of us,i think it is sad it takes bad stuff to happen to bring us together....
I fear for the future,the next 5 years,i also hope with all my heart that WE CAN CHANGE our attitudes toward life and one another for the better :sunny:

Initiate

PostSun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 pm » by Bink02

:flop: here's a small article I ran across in my 'travels ' :rtft:

VIRGINIA has became the third US state to temporarily ban cavers from caves where bats are dying from white nose syndrome (WNS). New York and Vermont both issued similar appeals in February.

Since 2007, thousands of bats have died from the condition, which is characterised by a white fungus covering their noses, ears and wings. The US Fish and Wildlife Service is trying to find out how the disease kills the animals and how it spreads.

"We believe WNS is likely to spread through direct bat-to-bat and cave-to-bat contact," says Diana Weaver, a spokeswoman for the FWS, "but it's possible that human activity may be spreading the causative agent."

In recent weeks, suspicion has fallen on cavers. They are cooperating fully with the FWS, and an anonymous caver says the caving community is deeply distressed by the idea that they may be responsible.
Issue 2700 of New Scientist magazine

* From issue 2700 of New Scientist magazine, page 4. :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."