Batman's Links to Skull and Bones

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 am » by Iamcare

Ever since I read the fantastic "Our Gods Wore Spandex" by Chris Knowles, host of the second sun website (which I can describe only as a mindfuck) I've watched a few Marvel and DC flicks with a brand new set of eyes.

Although I was always aware that superman, (the Blue humanoid ET with a snake symbol on his chest, living in an Ice cavern in Antarctica) was a thinly veiled allegory for the ancient alien theory, and most comic books started as nothing more than colourful war propeganda, I was always a little retiscent to follow that train of thought incase it ended up destroying my childhood memories.

Batman, however, always pissed me off. The fact that he was a multi-Billionaire who used his limitless resources primarily to dealt with street level guerilla crime whilst leaving the Elites and crooks at the top of Gotham Society to their coke fuelled whore binges. The fact that his primary weapon was fear. The fact that he trained in the tibetan mountains under a teacher named Ra's Al Ghul, The fact that he was known as the 'Dark Knight'. The list of my gripes with this comic is endless but when all is said and done, it basically boils down to the fact that Batman's message appears to be this.

The world is a mess where everyone is a criminal, But don't worry, here comes the secret society sun worship Nazi Templar in riot gear to sort it all out, Only you'll never even know he exists because he uses fear and symbolism and sticks to the shadows.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In episode 33 of the popular 60's intepretation of the Batman, Batmans wealthy Aunt declares it ludicrous that Batmans great grandfather was 'tapped' for Skull and Bones at Yale, For it was in fact him who founded the society. A lot of things suddenly clicked into place regarding this story.

Things get weirder when you realise that in the sequel to the excellent Original Dark Night issue, DK2, Frank Miller posited a storyline which involved the Evil Lex Luthor being elected president of the US, and proceeding to attack his own country using robotic drone aircraft and flying them into metropolis buildings. Metropolis of course, being modelled on New York. In the wake of these Attacks, Lex Luthor was able to consolidate his power by declaring war on so called 'domestic terrorists', and using a treasonous US military to attack major US cities with nuclear weapons. Batman eventually assassinates Luthor by remote controlling his own Batwing into Luthor's skyscraper, a scene cut from the movie, but still available on the posters.

The finished article was officially submitted by Miller on 09/10/2001, a single day before these events began to unfold in real life. Frank Miller was absent from the writing process of the movie and the relevant plot points were removed from the movie, although another interesting point is that in the Dark Knight 3, the Joker is revealed to be none other than Dick Grayson, better known to Batman as his sidekick Robin. Robin became the Joker due to human experiements and MKULTRA-style brainwashing by the US Government, and was working for president Lex Luthor as a suicide bomber. Another example of a false flag plant.
Batman Kills Robin in an controlled explosive demolition using Thermite. :roll:

And lets not forget the next Film Heath Ledger worked on was probably on of the most darkly occult movies I have ever seen, which in Japan, was advertised like this.
A story where Ledgers Character sold his soul to the Devil in order to get what he wanted, and then only to late came to discover the price he would pay, no matter how hard he tried to break out of it.

For More, Check out this video

http://www.archive.org/details/911TruthInBatmanTheDarkKnight
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 am » by Madgremlin

Good post! I've read on a lot of this stuff before.

Link:
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/01/all-of-them-dark-knights.html

It really sucks how much of our society they have tainted, even the super-heroes :cry: But the amount of symbolism in these is absolutely insane! These people are so obsessed with it, you look crazy just pointing out how much of it there is. But it just goes to show how obsessed they are with their lame little symbols.
"If IGNORANCE is BLISS, then knock the SMILE off my FACE!"

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 10:19 am » by Freeyourmindnow

nice post :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 10:33 am » by Jesuschrist

Nice post indeed! :)

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 10:56 am » by Iamcare

Yeah psuedooccult media is brilliant but it's one of those inpenatrable websites I can never get my head around fully.
Chris knowles did an absoloutly awesome dissection of the Atlantis resort in Dubai which is a little off topic but definately worth a listen.

But I agree Gremlin, watching things like the watchmen was just totally joyless for me because all I saw was the obvious symbolism as they used a different set of characters to tell the same fucking story once again for the gazillionth time.

oh And a special shout out goes to Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Thank you to whoever wrote that movie and the motherfucking jaw droppingly shit idea that "oh by the way, the transformers are the ancient gods/aliens who built the pyramids and guess what, they didn't have unbeleivably advanced tech, the WERE the advanced tech"
[img]
http://img.noiset.com/images/album/stev ... 22347.jpeg[/img]
That star even looks like sirius for gods sake.
I went to watch what I thought might be a half decent movie but no, I get "oh the ancient gods yadda yadda yadda" rammed down my neck again.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 pm » by Lapislazuli

Great thread! :pray: :flop:
Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE, if they believe it or not) should become aware of this mass hypnosis. Once you begin to realize the symbolism, it can't manipulate your subconsciousness anymore. And it looks all so ugly when you unmask it
http://hollywoodinsiders.net/

Yesterday I was re-watching some cool documentaries that I would like to recall here.

From Demobe's thread:

Upload to Disclose.tv

illuminati-hollywood-full-disclosure-t22019.html

From Dr. Jones' thread:

Upload to Disclose.tv

illuminati-symbolism-in-movies-t17060.html?hilit=symbolism

And from the same author of Full Disclosure, who is a DTV member btw. http://www.disclose.tv/members/Ricintoxin81/
comes another great docu:
About Beneath the Surface
Beneath the Surface is the sequel to Full Disclosure, and continues down its path. Before Beneath the surface, I took it for granted that the viewer understood the importance of these Hollywood retellings. Often, the question comes up "Ok, so they're telling the same story, what's that mean?". Finally, I stopped presuming that the viewer understood the dynamic that was taking place here. So i devoted the first 15 minutes or so of Beneath the Surface to finally answering the question. Call it: "Ripoff 101". A brief coarse ( very brief, I could on for hours ) on how these retellings work, how they are written, what they are based on, and why it's even important to the examine overlap between movies and mythology.
http://www.hollywoodinsiders.net/beneath.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Writer

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm » by Darthsavo

You obviously have never read a Batman comic. You're mixing everything up here...
The Dark Knight comics by Miller have nothing to do with the movies. The Joker story was in the animated movie 'Batman: Return of the Joker' and as for Batman never tackling the fatcats of Gotham? Try actually reading anything that has Batman in it: Year One, Dark Knight, The Long Halloween. The reason Bruce becomes Batman is because of his parents' death at the hands of a criminal. BUT he loathes who he is, that is why he uses his money to do good while pretending to be on of the elite.
And yes, in the movies Bruce trained with Ra's Al Ghul 'The Demon's Head' but Ra's has, second only to the Joker, become Batman's most deadly ENEMY!

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 pm » by Lapislazuli

darthsavo wrote:You obviously have never read a Batman comic. You're mixing everything up here...
The Dark Knight comics by Miller have nothing to do with the movies. The Joker story was in the animated movie 'Batman: Return of the Joker' and as for Batman never tackling the fatcats of Gotham? Try actually reading anything that has Batman in it: Year One, Dark Knight, The Long Halloween. The reason Bruce becomes Batman is because of his parents' death at the hands of a criminal. BUT he loathes who he is, that is why he uses his money to do good while pretending to be on of the elite.
And yes, in the movies Bruce trained with Ra's Al Ghul 'The Demon's Head' but Ra's has, second only to the Joker, become Batman's most deadly ENEMY!

You obviously have no clue about this thread. :rtft:

iamcare wrote:In episode 33 of the popular 60's intepretation of the Batman, Batmans wealthy Aunt declares it ludicrous that Batmans great grandfather was 'tapped' for Skull and Bones at Yale, For it was in fact him who founded the society. A lot of things suddenly clicked into place regarding this story.

Things get weirder when you realise that in the sequel to the excellent Original Dark Night issue, DK2, Frank Miller posited a storyline which involved the Evil Lex Luthor being elected president of the US, and proceeding to attack his own country using robotic drone aircraft and flying them into metropolis buildings. Metropolis of course, being modelled on New York. In the wake of these Attacks, Lex Luthor was able to consolidate his power by declaring war on so called 'domestic terrorists', and using a treasonous US military to attack major US cities with nuclear weapons. Batman eventually assassinates Luthor by remote controlling his own Batwing into Luthor's skyscraper, a scene cut from the movie, but still available on the posters.

The finished article was officially submitted by Miller on 09/10/2001, a single day before these events began to unfold in real life. Frank Miller was absent from the writing process of the movie and the relevant plot points were removed from the movie, although another interesting point is that in the Dark Knight 3, the Joker is revealed to be none other than Dick Grayson, better known to Batman as his sidekick Robin. Robin became the Joker due to human experiements and MKULTRA-style brainwashing by the US Government, and was working for president Lex Luthor as a suicide bomber. Another example of a false flag plant.
Batman Kills Robin in an controlled explosive demolition using Thermite. :roll:

Writer

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 pm » by Darthsavo

You're absolutely right. I don't. Any point you are trying to make, right or wrong, is lost in the haze of WTF?!

The comic you are talking about is The Dark Knight Strikes Back. It is written by Miller, yes, but still has nothing to do with the movies or the 60s TV show. Has it really come to the stage where comic heroes like Batman are part of the grand lie and deception? Do you really believe that?

:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 pm » by Megame23

"Batman eventually assassinates Luthor by remote controlling his own Batwing into Luthor's skyscraper, a scene cut from the movie, but still available on the posters."

Fuck man... I've seen people try to connect batman to the Illuminati, but they weren't able to to it very well.

You did a great job with this post.

Remember this, these bastards can corrupt what they will, they can make themselves look like the heroes in stories, but to the rest of us superheroes represent standing up for the week and doing what is right. Batman isn't all bad... SO MANY writers have done stuff with all of these heroes, the Illuminati dont own them, THE PEOPLE do.

Deon is the necessity to act, a very important thing for Batman, a duty and obligation he feels. Thats what I learned from superheroes and the Bad, not to enslave and slaughter people...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke