Battel of the cosmos

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Book of Enoch

Upload to Disclose.tv

Book of Jude new testament taken from Book of Enoch:
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Temple of Set was reconsecrated in 1975, by Dr. Michael A. Aquino, in a "Working of Greater Black Magic"
Now if you watch the video of the temple of set Michael Aquino talks about using the same building
the German SS used to contact the same entities.
The Esoteric Order of Beelzebub came into being during the Dog Days of Summer in XXXVIII AES, championing a unique approach to comprehending and connecting with the Black Flame.

The Order draws inspiration from the Diabolicon - a Daimonically influenced text received by Ra En Set in South Vietnam in 1970. The Diabolicon paints the vision of a cosmos populated not by gods and goddesses, but by material races of (higher beings and an energizing substance known as The Black Flame) which eventually becomes the 'lever' for mankind's conscious evolution.

Now to take a closer look,these same entities present them selves in a pure
since to the major religions of the world be catholic,christian,Jew, Muslim,Buddha, ect. They
take on a new identity the masters of wisdom avatars of evolution. which eventually becomes the 'lever' for mankind's conscious evolution. They could never unite all the religions and promise peace and
a new age in a evil manner
(theosophy,Esoteric) H.P. Blavatsky,Alice A. Bailey, Benjamin Creme

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you understand what were dealing with and the capabilities of these entities and then understand
that's it's evil at it's very root of the word.
1.able to transform manifest in material world appear as they wish.
2.Teachers of technology know how (in the world before the flood, Nazi contacted and communicated,
and now our governments in 100 years increase of knowledge is mind blowing)
3.genetically interacting with man kind.

Matthew 24:37-39
King James Version (KJV)
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 8:29 am » by *WillEase*

You realize of course the pictures of the giant skeletons are from Worth1000.com Photo Effects Contests called "Archaeological Anomalies"
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/493662/giant-ancestors
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 7:12 pm » by Marcydare

WillEase666 wrote:Image

You realize of course the pictures of the giant skeletons are from Worth1000.com Photo Effects Contests called "Archaeological Anomalies"

He He.... I noticed that too !

But, I have always believed that 'Aliens' were in fact Fallen Angels.
It explains everything. :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 8:05 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Upload to Disclose.tv

Steve Quayle:
Stretch your mind back to childhood. What giants do you remember? Jack and the Beanstalk? Hercules? Paul Bunyan? Goliath? What were you told and what did you read? With the exception of Goliath and an occasional ornery cyclops, legends emphasized their innate goodness, eye-popping feats accomplished with unparalleled strength, victories over the bad guys and all performed by "gentle giants". What if it were all a lie? What if the truth were something much MUCH more sinister?

I have invested over 30 years researching the vast history of giants. It has, for the most part, been kept from the public. Proof of giants' existence - their skeletal remains - has been quickly secreted away in obscure museums, when not destroyed. Additionally, time has cloaked and sugar-coated these creatures' true perverse nature, the majority too vile, too demonic for bedtime stories. However, history is replete with their tales of unimaginable cruelty, sexual perversity, cannibalism and pagan rituals. This is only the beginning. Some things are best forgotten. . . or are they?

Where did these giants come from and what was their connection with ordinary humans? Just who were they? What happened to these extraordinary creatures? Is it possible they could ever return? The last question I will answer right now - YES, they most definitely could return! And they have something much worse in mind for mankind.

Present day modern man which averages about 6-feet tall + or - several inches or more.
15-foot human skeleton found in southeast Turkey in late 1950's in the Euphrates valley during road construction. Many tombs containing giants were uncovered here. This pertains to the picture of the giant human femur and myself above.
Maximinus Thrax Ceaser of Rome 235-238 A.D. This was an 8' 6" skeleton.
Goliath was about 9 feet + or - a few inches. I Samuel 17:4 late 11th century.
King Og spoken of in Deuteronomy 3:11 whose iron bedstead was approximately 14-feet by 6-feet wide. King Og was at least 12-feet tall, yet some claim up to 18.
A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.
23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.
A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.
Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.
If your depending on the controllers of this world to teach true history well your out of luck.

Upload to Disclose.tv

is this in your history books?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 pm » by *WillEase*

SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

My point is if you want to discuss ancient stories about giants, using pictures that we know are fake doesn't help your argument. I have little doubt giants did exist as described above, but connecting them to an Illuminati conspiracy is beyond a stretch of the imagination.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

WillEase666 wrote:
SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

My point is if you want to discuss ancient stories about giants, using pictures that we know are fake doesn't help your argument. I have little doubt giants did exist as described above, but connecting them to an Illuminati conspiracy is beyond a stretch of the imagination.

If you understand the flood and was to destroy the majority of the giants and get rid of most the contaminated blood lines created by these fallen angels. That's why Noah was pure in his generation
and was chosen to carry on humanity. Some of Noah's offspring brought about Abraham, Isaac,Jacob,Joseph,Mosses who created Israel set Gods laws to maintain a pure Blood line for the messiah
Jesus Christ. Others brought Ham, Cush Nimrod his wife Samuelramus which brought the Babylonian
system ( seed of Satan ). The seed of Satan is connected to all secret societies Illuminati,Masons ect...
Temple of set, church of Satan, Wicca, new age,theosophy ,esoteric which is all controlled by
Fallen Angels and is on a major assault for controll for souls on this planet.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.(Fallen Angels)

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world(Evil), according to the prince of the power of the air(Satan), the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: (seed of Satan)

That's the connection

Writer

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:19 am » by xSZx

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/13-tribes-t81431.html

According to my post here...Giants were the 13 tribe of man.

During my researches into ancient Brittani and the myths and legends surrounding Arthur and Merlin.
I kept finding references to England being known as Land of The Giants.
As well as this, i have also noted the number of depictions of Gods and Great Kings all over ancient images, sculptures, symbolic and hieroglyphic script . Where they are depicted as significantly large beings.
Another note in a similar fashion is the depiction of a Leader or Kings Head Size.
This is especially prevalent in Egyptian History.
Whereby early generations have very large heads but over time the begin to be depicted small and small until they are 'normal'.
Are giants really that unbelievable.
We are all aware of the size and monstrosity of prehistoric behemoths.
Wouldn't a Giant Ape LIke creature seem feasible in prehistory?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:23 am » by *WillEase*

SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:If you understand the flood and was to destroy the majority of the giants and get rid of most the contaminated blood lines created by these fallen angels. That's why Noah was pure in his generation
and was chosen to carry on humanity. Some of Noah's offspring brought about Abraham, Isaac,Jacob,Joseph,Mosses who created Israel set Gods laws to maintain a pure Blood line for the messiah
Jesus Christ. Others brought Ham, Cush Nimrod his wife Samuelramus which brought the Babylonian
system ( seed of Satan ). The seed of Satan is connected to all secret societies Illuminati,Masons ect...
Temple of set, church of Satan, Wicca, new age,theosophy ,esoteric which is all controlled by
Fallen Angels and is on a major assault for controll for souls on this planet.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.(Fallen Angels)

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world(Evil), according to the prince of the power of the air(Satan), the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: (seed of Satan)

That's the connection

My point still is this, if you use fake giant skeletons in your presentation, you lose credibility...
even if you are correct about the biblical story.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 5:07 am » by Rich316

Yeah and the biblical story is no doubt make believe too. The entire problem with relying on jumbled about and misinterpreted passages from the bible is finding proof.. There is no proof only sketchy tales at best...

I've never seen any credible arheologist come forward with proof of giant skeletons ever... not once.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:07 pm » by Tjahzi

who wants to go to the vatican archives? :p